Planner

Supermarket
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Kyu, let's go to Sainsbury's. I saw there's a big outlet at Pimlico" Ryeowook tapped his arm after checking her phone.

Kyuhyun chuckled and wrapped his arm around his beloved wife "My dear Ryeong, most female tourists will drag their husbands to go to Harold's, but you want to go to a supermarket..." 

"I got nothing to buy at Harold's. I just want to see how Sainsbury's organise their supermarket layout... please....?" she gave him a super cute face.

Kyuhyun laughed and kissed her "Fine, but.. after our 2nd round..." he grinned, and started kissing her again, and then started at her s.

He just couldn't get enough of his beloved wife's beautiful body and loved to hear her squirming with pleasure. The feeling of making love without condoms were beyond words! They loved every inch of their intimate moments. 

It was their 3rd day in London and Ryeowook has been enjoying every minute of it. 

They had arrived at Heathrow Airport around noon 2 days ago, and after they had checked-in
at Park Grand London Kensington,
they visited the Parliament House, Westminster Abbey, and Trafalgar Square in the afternoon, after they rested and after two rounds of love making.

Yesterday, they went to the London Eye, took the Thames River Cruise, and then went for a high tea at Fortnum & Mason. 

Kyuhyun was thankful that so far, nobody recognised him, though there were some onlookers who pointed at him, but they didn't snapped any photos or approached him. So, they have been having a peaceful and enjoyable honeymoon holidays!

Earlier this morning, Kyuhyun brought Ryeowook to Schuh, a famous shoe shop at Oxford Street, and bought 2 comfortable leather shoes for her, and a couple sneakers for both of them. 

Knowing that Ryeowook would surely wanted to get souvenirs for her colleagues, he brought her to Primark, Gap, River Island, and Mark & Spencer, which all these outlets were along Oxford Street, and he let her choose whatever she wanted to buy for her colleagues. Ky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter