It's warm

Blushing Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Whmmfffphmmy" you wanted to ask why. Why is he doing this? As he kept locking his lips at the same place, it hard, it with his sly wet tongue, making your skin more sensitive than ever, he finally pulled away when a palm of yours pressed against his buff chest, gaining back his conscience. Perhaps it was your meek voice that was controlling his dirty mind or your hand that was rested on a place you shouldn't, feeling his heartbeat increasing because of you and you only. 

"W-why are you doing-g t-this?" stammering, complaining in that whiny tone, blinking at him slowly but when you realized he turned to look at you and that his face was an inch close, you lowered your head instantly, pouting. Feeling shy, you stared on your lap as you couldn't look at him in the eye.

"I don't know" his reply was simple had you met his mesmerizing hazel eyes once again. He had that blank stare, conveying how lost he was right now. "I really have no idea"

It seemed like you were melting in his charm, his words just simply seeping through your ears, you couldn't hear what he said. Your eyes averted to his throat swiftly when Jaehyun swallowed hard, his eyes were now fixated at your lips.

"I must be crazy" the moment he leaned in, tilted his head a little, ready to claim your lips not when someone knocked on the door...

You literally jumped from where you were sitting, eyes turned so wide as you heard Jelly calling for Jaehyun, asking if he'd seen you. 

"Jaehyun-ah why did you lock the door? Anyway, did you see Yujin? I think she's lost"

You put your forefinger against Jaehyun's lips abruptly, shaking your head furiously indicating he should keep the secret and never reveal you being in his room (alone with him). The corner of his lips curved upwards, flashing you his infamous cunning grin, when you appeared to be secretive, yes, so secretive and he liked it. He was looking up at you who were bending to reach the level of his sitting on his own bed.

"Noona. I'm changing" surprisingly Jaehyun lied to his sister while staring at you, eyes gleaming as if he had fun being like this with you.

"Ohh okay. If you happen to see Yujin, call her to go to the dining room. Eomma made us spaghetti. You come down too"

Once Jelly left, you heaved a sigh of relief, patted on your pounding heart, slumping down next to Jaehyun while shooting him a death glare.

"It's because of you..." whining while pouting, slowly knitted your brows into a frown. It did not last long when Jaehyun's eyes shifted to your lips, gulping. Like the hell? How could he simply act as if nothing to keep you in his room? He even kissed your neck...

You stood up instantly, rubbing the back of your neck while getting awkward and awfully shy, displaying discomfort in your expression. You were somehow aware that if you were left alone with him in a room, something might happen, something dangerous... That might risk the friendship both of you treasured and could end up hurting each others' feelings.

"Let's go down.." you sounded desperate to leave, eyes pleading him silently, reaching the door that a pout formed on his lips. By now, he knew you must've been really uncomfortable with how he was behaving but he just couldn't control himself. That drove him way and much more crazier than ever. He'd never felt this way towards a girl before. Is this leading into addiction and obsession? He wasn't really sure. He was somehow sulking now, he knew he was selfish because he wished to keep you in his room for a longer time.

 

 

This was definitely the first time you see Jaehyun being lovey-dovey with his cousin brother. According to Jelly, this is Moonyeong's younger brother who had a 12 year gap with her.

"Yah, Stop spoiling Ben, Jaehyun-ah. Let him eat on his own." Moonyeong who was sitting next to you started complaining when Jaehyun kept feeding the 6 year old boy although he could already eat on his own. You could tell he was definitely in love with his cousin, eyes exuding love and affection when he kept cuddling him, smelling his baby hair, allowing him to sit on his lap and complimented him even with the tiny insignificant thing the child did.

"You did well" he ruffled his hair, eyes glistening when Ben looked up at him, acting cute to get his elder cousin's brother attention. Jaehyun was just smiling, revealing his dimples that the child poked on it. He was too cute to handle that Jaehyun planted kisses on his forehead randomly for a few times, leaving popping sounds out loudly, indicating how precious the child was to him. 

 

 

You didn't know this but...

 

 

Jaehyun is a husband material... And more importantly, 

 

 

you wondered how it would be like to be treated like this all the time.

 

 

Or you somehow hoped if one day Jaehyun will treat you like this?

 

 

Are you the only one having butterflies fluttering in your stomach seeing how fluffy and lovely Jaehyun is? Well you're the only one here who are not blood related to him...

 

 

Jaehyun was not the only one pampering Ben, Jelly was doing the same too. She was sitting next to them, asking a kiss from his cousin when she placed some scramble eggs on his plate, knowing his favourite was the ones made by milk. 

"Are you going to sleep with him tonight? That day, he was complaining to mom that he wanted to sleep with you" Moonyeong asked and Jaehyun nodded slightly, lowered his head and looked down at his cousin with love popping in his eyes.

"Should I read you a story tonight?" he asked in a tiny voice, whispering next to the baby's ear that he found it ticklish resulting Ben making adorable baby whiny sounds that Jaehyun and Jelly had bright smiles plastered on their faces.

Sleeping? It occured to you that he was perhaps sleeping next to his cousin the time you thought he was sleeping with Moonyeong. You stared at Jaehyun babying Ben, faint pink flushed your cheeks when you realized Jaehyun was indeed single.

"Isn't she pretty?" Jaehyun asked Ben out of the blue had you raised a brow, surprised by that question. You were certain Jelly and Moonyeong weren't paying attention that perhaps, just perhaps Jaehyun was really doting on you. Jaehyun's eyes shifted to yours, like stars twinkling, conveying something you weren't sure what that was but it had the power to keep you blushing as you returned with a small smile, smiling like a fool while locking your eyes with his.

 

 

You had asked the permission to sleepover at Jelly's place and grandma easily allowed you to. She said you could have fun and come back whenever you wanted to. 

Jelly's room was a total different from her brother's. It was definitely your dream room too, peach pink covered the entire space, radiating girlish and cutesy vibes that suited Jelly's adorable personality very much. She had a queen-sized bed, with tiny sanrio hello kitty cartoon prints on the bedsheets and a blanket with my melody's print draped over it. Since the bed was placed in the middle, there was a shelf on the right side with NCT, BTS, Seventeen, Exo, Winner or any Korean oppa anyone could name, her favourite albums occupying the spaces, displaying her success in collecting those. Opposite of the bed, the area next to the door was her study table, as usual faint pink decorated the reclining gaming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter