Discovery

White Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“…Yoongi…remember the place I told you years ago?...” “...yes..abeoji…I still remember…but you told me ..not to visit it anymore…” Yoongi answered him. “..yes…that’s right..but now...I think it’s time you go there with Wong Gun…just to inspect it…”. It surprised Yoongi to the old man’s words. “…I know..you must be curious…this is just incase…you need it…do it as soon as possible…”. “..yes..abeoji…I will..”. “..I’ve told Wong Gun to brief you everything……”. Yoongi nodded his head. “..by the way I’ve told Ji Hoon…about the marriage thing…he’s not satisfied with the reason..that you’re not ready…just keep that in mind for the time being…”.

 

…two days later…

 

“…young master…these are being kept all these times with only me and sir knew about it…he knew something is coming …that’s why he keep it ..for you…and your protection…”. Yoongi scanned around the underground room where weapons were securely kept. He remember when he was much younger Bang Si Hyuk once brought him into the room. But he told him they are not to be used. “….what is he thinking that I’ll be needing this now…” “..it’s Jeong Ji Hoon…master Bang doesn’t trust that man…especially when you rejected the proposal…”. Yoongi looked at the man in shocked. “…just be careful….”.

 

“…Mr Choi….imin and Jungkook are my most trusted men…from now on…it’ll be just the three of us have the access into this room…” Yoongi told Wong Gun “..that is entirely up to you young master…I will hand you the key..as of today….this is as per Master Bang wants…” he handed Yoongi the keys and bowed his head “..I shall take my leave…”. Yoongi too bowed to him “..thank you..”. The man left the venue and Yoongi left with Jimin and Jungkook in the room. “….hyung….I can’t believe it all these are in Master Bang’s possession….”. “…I know he has all these..he even got me trained….”. “..but ..hyung…this is illegal…we’ll be in trouble…” the innocent Jungkook spoke while his eyes looking at all the weapons in the room. “…don’t worry Jungkook…I’m not that reckless ….it will remained here ….”. The three men left the building soon after that.

 

…two weeks later…

 

“…Yoongi…I’m still hoping for your positive answer….” The two men were sitting at a table in a private room at the club. “..I thought I have made myself cleared about it and told abeoji….isn’t it enough that we have allied in the shipping business?...” . Rain shook his head “…that’s just only part of it…but I want you….I want you to continue our legacy…your father and mine…Soo Young need someone ….and I know that someone is you….”. “..what if I still refuse?...” Yoongi responded. “…you will regret it…because I always have my way….and don’t think that I don’t know who and what your father did before…” Rain said smirking. “…are you blackmailing me?....” Yoongi raised his voice “…you can call whatever you want to call it I don’t care…” “….give me three months….then I’ll make the decision…” Yoongi finally considering about the marriage because he wanted to confiscate the weapons first so that there’ll be no evidence…”. “…okay three months….I expect to hear the good news…”.

 

Bang Si Hyuk’s health was deteriorating each day. He has became weak and sleep most of the time. Yoongi has been so worried about his fathe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter