Rejected

White Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There were voices from the room when the door was opened ajar. Yoongi stepped closer and saw a woman in her early sixty sitting by the bed. The other girl who he recognised was Bong Yi along with Father Han standing on the other side. Just as he entered the room they all turned to look at him “…Mr Min…please..come in…” Father Han invited since he knew Yoongi. “..I hope I’m not interrupting anything…” he managed. “…no..no..not at all…Mrs Shim…this is Mr Min …”. “…annyong haseyo..Min Yoongi imnida…” “…Mr Min..this Yeon Joo’s mother…” the woman stood up while Yoongi bowed his head “…it’s a pleasure meeting you Mrs Shim…”. “…eomeonim…he is eonni’s friend…” the woman’s face was bright and smiled at him “..I’m please..to finally meet Yeon Joo’s friend….she’s been so secretive everything about her life…her work…she make me worry all the time…just look at her now…oh..I always tell her to quit her job…it’s dangerous..”. “..eomeonim..please calm down…”Bong Yi tried to calm her down. “…yes..Mrs Shim…Yeon Joo is an independent lady….” Yoongi calmly while handing a bouquet of beautiful yellow roses to Bong Yi. The older woman returned to her chair with a heavy sighed. She looked so worried. “…Mrs Shim…if you allow me to look after her….I’ll take care of everything…” Yoongi said to the worried woman. “….oohh..that’s very kind of you…I never knew that my daughter has a boyfriend.…stupid girl…she should’ve told me sooner…thank you so much….and call me eommani…”. The older woman walked to him and held Yoongi by the arms “..at least I’m at ease..that she found someone…”. “..y..yes..eomeonim…”. Yoongi responded stuttering with his eyes widened. “..eomeonim…you don’t have to worry now..eonni has Mr Min now…”. “..yes..yes…my dear..I’m so glad…”. Yoongi just smiled with his face turned red upon hearing the words. “..Mrs Shim..I shall take my leave now…I hope everything will runs smoothly for Yeon Joo…Mr Min…it’s good seeing you again…have a good day..” “..yes..father Han…thank you for coming here too…” Yoongi answered while bowing his head.

 

…two days later…

 

The beeping sound from the machine made Yoongi rushed to Yeon Joo. She was moving her finger then her body a little. She slowly opened her eyes and the vision slowly turned clear after a few blinks. “..Yeon Joo…thank god!..you’re awake!...I’ll call the nurse!..”. Yoongi left the room and called the nurse. Not long a nurse and a doctor walked in “….take it easy Miss Shim…let me check you first..” the doctor calmly said. After she has been examined “….your blood pressure is fine…it’s just your body a little weak…don’t worry…all you need is a rest and eat your meal on time…you’re a strong lady…I’ll leave you to get more comfortable…nurse…you may assist Miss Shim with the rest…”. The doctor turned to Yoongi “..thank you doctor…” “…she’s a strong one…don’t worry..” the doctor said while tapping on Yoongi’s shoulder. “..we will just take a few minutes..sir…if you can excuse us …” the nurse politely told Yoongi. “..how are you feeling Miss?..” “….I’m fine..just still a bit of the pain on my chest…” “..yes ..of course…your wound is quite deep ….your boyfriend has been worried and he never leave you …he brought beautiful flowers for you too….” the nurse said with a smile. Yeon joo blushed upon hearing the nurse’s words.

 

Yoongi waited outside the room then only was called when the nurse walked out “..sir..she’s ready you may come in…” “....thanks…”. He stepped inside and saw Yeon Joo was already sitting up on the bed. “..how are you feeling?...” “…better…I guess….look…I’m sorry for all the troubles…you don’t..” “..Yeon Joo…please…” Yoongi cut her words “..this is not the time….all that matters now..for you to get better first….I’ll stay here...there’s no ing way I’m leaving you..…” Yoongi firmly said. Not long the door opened and her mother walked in with Bong Yi “..Yeon Joo!...oh..I’m glad that you are awake now…” the older woman rushed to her and hugged her daughter “..eomma…I’m fine now… “..”..no!..you’r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter