Feeling In Bone

White Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“…Ji Hoon…ah..Yoongi just not ready for marriage…” the other man’s hands tightened together when he heard the old man’s words. “..what’s his reason?....” the old man shook his head “..he didn’t give reason…” “..is he seeing anyone?...” once again the old man shook his head “..I don’t think so…otherwise he would have said so…”. Bang Si Hyuk took another sip of his water “..give him sometimes…he’s not the type who likes to rush things…anyway …I have suggested to him that Big Hit will form an allied with you…strictly just for business purposes…”. “…okay I understand….”. Rain stood up “..I should take my leave now…see you sometimes…hyung..” he bowed his head and exited the room.

 

“…Soo Young..ah…I’ve spoken to Bang Si Hyuk..that I’ll be sending you as my representative for a meeting….this is important ..for our alliance with Big hit….” “….of course appa..I’ll do my best….”. “..don’t forget..the reason I sent you…is for you get Yoongi under your fingers…”. Soo Young was in silence “..do you understand me?..” Rain stressed her out for the deal..” “..yes..appa..I know..”. “..Soo Young..ah..don’t get me wrong for pushing this on you…but this is for your future…when I’m no longer around…I know Yoongi is the most suitable one….to take over everything considering he is Si Hyuk’s son…”. Soo Young just nodded without saying anything.

 

Kim Seokjin pov…

 

Since the day I met Joy I keep on remembering her. !..I shouldn’t be developing feelings for her. But how could I not she was just too good and amazing. She’s beautiful and rich. I remember I told her that we shouldn’t be doing it but she started it first. I’m a man of my needs after all..crap!.. I’m supposed to dig some information about ‘black label’. Her father must be related to the group. I have made an arrangement to see her again tonight. I hope I’ll find out more. Yeon Joo will be furious if I messed things up with the plan. That woman!..she’s so observant..I don’t want her to know of what happened..does it show?...I don’t think she suspected anything….

 

End of pov…

 

“..yah!..Kim Seokjin!...any updates?...otherwise we have to go tonight again to the club…” Yeon Joo walked up to her partner’s desk. “…actually..I’m seeing her again tonight…just leave it to me…I’ll update you if anything…” Jin told her. “..oh..no..no..I must be there too in case something happen to you..…” Jin smiled and turned to his partner “…are you telling me now..you care about me?...” “…shut up!...” Yeon Joo cursed at him. Jin just laughed it away as he continued to do some work on his computer.

 

..at the meeting…

 

“…hyung…Miss Park is here…” Jimin told him as he opened the door. “..let her in…” Yoongi responded. “…Miss Park…how are you?...” “..I’m fine..thank you…it’s good to see you again…Yoongi ssi..you don’t mind I call you by the name..since my father is close with your father…” “..I don’t mind Miss Park…” “..just call me Soo Young..otherwise it feels awkward to be so formal….” Joy added. “..very well…Soo Young ssi…shall we start?....the contract is all here….you can read them through if you want…”. “..wow..I’m impressed that everything is already in placed…” “..yes..abeoji told me about it…I agree to do this just because it’s abeoji’s decision…the alliance is strictly only for the shipping business …”. “…but…appa..really wants to pass down his business to me….but he doesn’t want to burden me too much…” Soo Young told him truthfully. “…I know what he’s getting at…he doesn’t trust anyone…” Yoongi responded firmly “..very well…you can just sign here…and as for the next meeting..I’ll introduce you to our partners…” he concluded. “…can we just be casual towards each other?...” “..sure…just call me Yoongi..” “..Soo Young …”.

 

…Rain’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter