An Attack

White Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

…three weeks later…

 

“…okay Jin…we got the suspect already….c’mon..the team will be on the way to the place…”. Both of them drove to the location which was at Yongsan area. It was an old tall apartment. The building around the area mostly a rundown building. Yeon Joo and Jin moved to the intended floor. Some tenants were popping their heads out of their door but Jin told them to stay inside.

 

“..police”!... open up!....” Jin called from outside the apartment. There’s no answer after he called twice. Jin was kicking the door opened then ran inside with Yeon Joo holding out her gun. There were more people inside then expected. They were five of them with two were in the bedroom. One of the guy with a beard pointed a gun and shoot at Yeon Joo which hit her right on the top part of her right chest. She let off a gun shot and it hit the man’s leg before she lost consciousness. Jin was too quick to kick him with the other two men were attacking him but Yeon Joo who was bleeding shot one after the other on the hands and shoulder. Both men fell to the ground while their team rushed inside and captured the three men. The other two men in the bedroom tried to escaped but was surrounded and caught. “…get an ambulance!...” “..Yeon Joo!...stay with me!....c’mon!..wake up Yeon Joo!...” Jin’s voice slowly faded away.

 

*…regret for the bad description of the attack….

 

...a week before…

 

“…Yoongi…I think both of us have the same interest….and my father is obviously like you....I’m not a shame to admit that I like you too…” Jung Ae Ra boldly told him over a dinner which she arranged for him. Yoongi looked up “…Ae Ra…I understand your intention…you’re a beautiful woman and smart too…I’m sure there are a lot of men waiting in line to propose you….don’t ruin our business relationship….I respect your father….”. “..is there someone?...” she asked after a short silent. “….I like to keep my personal life private…and I hope you will respect that…”.

 

 

 

“..gentlemen…and lady…I think we have to revisit this proposal…it’s a huge project and I don’t want to miss out anything…” Yoongi told the people in the board room. The door suddenly opened and Jungkook walked straight to Yoongi. He leaned closer and whispered something on his ear. Yoongi was stunned with his face turned white. He immediately stood up “…excuse me….Jimin..please take over ….”. Everyone in the room were in silent then Jung Ae Ra stood up following after him “…Yoongi!..wait!....is everything alright?...” “…I have to go!...” without another word he left with Jungkook.

 

Yoongi arrived at the hospital with Jungkook. Jin was waiting outside the operation room. With his hands covering his face he didn’t bother to look up. “…detective Kim!...where is she?...” Yoongi asked with his chest moving up and down. “..oohh..Mr Min…she’s still inside…the doctor said she need an operation since the bullet hit her at an almost vital point…..”. Yoongi’s hands fell to the side and his face turned white. “…have a sit first hyung….she’ll be alright…”. “..I didn’t mean to make you worry and making you coming here…but I just thought you should know….” Jin spoke in a soft voice. “..thanks….” he managed in a whispered. “…I regretted for not holding on to her before…but I will not let it happened again for the second time…” Yoongi spoke while staring down at his hands. “….I’m glad that you realised it….” Jin said. Jungkook walked to them wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter