Revelation

White Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“....hyung....I saw Miss Shim Yeon Joo earlier....” Jungkook suddenly said while driving Yoongi back. “....what?...” “...I saw Yeon Joo earlier...at the club....” the younger repeated. “...why didn’t you tell me?...” “...she said not to tell you....and she was in a hurry because her friend was waiting....”. Yoongi was listening in silence. “...did she see me?....” “...I’m not sure about that...” Jungkook simply said. Yoongi took out his phone and he thought for a while whether or not to contact Yeon Joo. He shook his head and just hold on to his phone after he changed his mind and decided not to. “…hyung…we are here…” Jungkook told the man in the backseat. “…I’ll see you both tomorrow…” he stepped out of the car and walked towards the main entrance of the house.

 

“…you shouldn’t have told him about Miss Shim…”Jimin scolded Jungkook on the way back home. “….I just think he should know…so that he’s prepared and know what to say incase Yeon Joo ask him about it…”. “…what do you mean?..”Jimin asked him back. “…I don’t think Yeon Joo knew that hyung is someone rich…and I have the feelings that she saw him just now…with Soo Young..”. “…just don’t meddle too much into hyung’s affair…”. “…I know…but I just don’t understand ..hyung could’ve just rejected the marriage…he didn’t even spend a day at their apartment…”. “…he has his reason to accept it….we just have to support him…..”.

 

Min Yoongi pov…

 

I couldn’t help it but worry about being caught by Yeon Joo that I’m actually not as what I made her to believe. I know I married Soo Young out of love. I’m trying to avoid problem but I’m not sure now ..by marrying Soo Young means more problem heading towards me…I hope I’m wrong…I heard from Jimin previously…he talked to our financial heads…there was a large amount of money been transferred to a Chinese bank account….I do understand the shipping department which is a joint venture with Rain’s group of company is responsible for this…the amount I was told just too much for the usual shipment …I must get to the bottom of this before something happened…not only that..Yeon Joo is investigating Rain’s group ‘Black Label’. The thing is abeoji kept reminded me to be careful and that’s why he told Mr Choi to hand the key to the weaponry room. I don’t know actually what I’m going to do next...abeoji is no longer around...sometimes I feel so tired taking care of the business..abeoji’s wealth is too much for me to look after....and as for Jeong Ji Hoon my father in law...he doesn’t mean much to me...the same goes with his daughter ...my wife...I don’t even want to remember that I’m married to her. It’s not like she cares too. I know she’s fooling around with other guys. She’s a spoilt rich girl..that I’m not expecting any better from her. My problem now is Yeon Joo…I think I started growing feelings for her...I know she likes me too but I’m not sure now after I told her that I was getting married ..she must be pissed off and probably hate me.…but I can’t hide that from her…and just now Jungkook told me he met Yeon Joo…I hope she didn’t see me with Soo Young…!...”.

 

….end of pov…

 

…a week later…

 

“…Shim!...why are you so quiet?...” Yeon Joo jumped when Jin called her suddenly. “…no..I was just gathering my report on the investigation…why?..” “…gathering report my foot!..you were zoning out!....c’mon…you can talk to me…what’s wrong?..”. “..there’s nothing to tell Jin!...” Yeon Joo felt annoyed when Jin caught her daydreaming earlier on. “…okay..okay,,,I’m sorry that I annoyed you…Yeon Joo..ah..I’m just worried about you….whatever it is…if you need anything ..I’m here okay…”. Yeon Joo look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter