Stay

White Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“....where are you taking me?...” Yeon Joo asked with a heavy breathing because of the quick steps they took to exit the hall. “....why is it so ing hard for me to get you alone to myself?...” Yoongi pushed her against the wall. “..you don’t how it drives me insane just to watch you with that alien....” “..Yoongi...V isn’t an alien..he’s a friend an he’s nice....” Yeon Joo defended. “...that’s even hurt me...you looked so ing happy with him..why?...is it because I’m married?...” “..Yoongi ...please you got it all wrong...” she tried to explain “....why are you even here?...how come he invited you here?....he’s on his ing duty but asking you to be his partner tonight...” it made Yeon Joo boiling in anger that she yelled “..so what?!...yes...I’m happy .... he invited me properly... at least he told me the truth who he is!...”. Without another second Yoongi grabbed her face and kissed her forcefully. It was rough at first but Yoongi held her tight against his body. Yeon Joo too holding tightly on his jacket which at first she wanted to push him away. But the kiss was so irresistible and it was a passionate one though it happened at a dark and empty corridor. It doesn’t matter anymore.

 

They both need air to breathe that they pulled away. “....I couldn’t stand it to watch you with other man...don’t turn your back on me...please...” the man whispered as he stared into her eyes. “...Yoongi...I never turn my back on you...you’re the one leaving me behind...” she responded in her cracking voice. “...I didn’t leave you and I don’t intend to...I just need more time...” it silence her for a while. There’s sincerity and hope in his words. She only managed to let out a small sigh. Yoongi pulled her to a tight hug. “...just wait for a bit....”. Yoongi’s phone rang with Jimin’s name calling him. “....your wife is looking for you...” Jimin told him. “..I can tell her that you’re busy with your guests....” “..no..I’ll be there in a minute...”. Yoongi returned back to Yeon Joo and kissed her on the lips again “..I have to go....” Yeon Joo bit her lips but didn’t say anything “..don’t look at me like that...I feel guilty now...” Yeon Joo shook her head “..just go...”. Yoongi let go of her hands and walked away from her.

 

were you?...” Soo Young asked as she linked her arms to his “..just been with some guests...” “...appa..has left...some of the important guests wish to see you before leaving...” “...okay...” Yoongi simply said. The party continued despite some guests left earlier. After the important guests left “...Yoongi....let’s dance..everyone is on the dance floor...” “...I’m just not into this..you go a head....”. Yoongi slump down his body on a chair. Soo Young whined then she stormed off to the dance floor. She spotted Jin was dancing among the people there. “...hey!..I didn’t know that you’re here....” Soo Young looked so happy to see Jin. “....yes..I know...I don’t want to bother you..while your husband is around. They both dance and Soo Young was grinding herself to Jin.

 

“....hyung...I saw Miss shim over there with Namjoon hyung....” “...where?....” “....over there.....” Yoongi turned to looked at her direction. Yoongi stood up and walked with Jungkook along with Jimin. “...Yoongi ..ah!..you’re here...” Namjoon sounded half drunk already. Yeon Joo looked at him with a weak smile “...Min Yoongi...c’mon...let’s drink more...” Yeon Joo mumbled some words. “...what have you done Joonie?..” “...I..didn’t do anything..we’re just drinking...aren’t we Eun Joo?..” Namjoon answered in between his hiccups. “...yeah!...pour me some more drinks!...” Namjoon was about to pour a drink in her glass “..that’s enough!...you’re drunk!...” Yoongi snatched away the bottle “..who are you to st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter