Dismayed

White Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shim Yeon Joo’s pov...

 

It’s been a week since Yoongi barged into my place. Now he has not contacted me yet. I don’t want to call him or send him a text anymore. I hate myself for responding to him. I just couldn’t resist him. I know that I don’t mean that much to him. He’ll come and go as he like. Anyway..I’m still curious about him. There’s something he’s been hiding from me...but I couldn’t figure it out. He worked as a normal worker at the big company. He’s not even holding a higher position. He reported to his immediate superior Park Jimin....but how can Jungkook doing all the stuffs for him? ..drive for him and stayed by his side. He’s wearing expensive clothes and even his perfume smelled of an expensive brand. I’m sure of it. But it doesn’t really matter now because he is a married man now. I felt hurt when he told me that he’s getting married yet fooling around with me. He told me he missed me but why the he’s marrying someone else!... I didn’t even ask him who the girl is. It’s better I don’t know. I guess this is my life. I’ll be alone for the rest of my life.

 

...end of pov..

 

“...detective Shim!....” Yeon Joo was startled when Jin called her the minute he walked into their office. “...yes?...” she answered. “....tonight we’ll go to the club again....will you be free?...” Jin asked her. “...yes...sure...I’ll meet you just outside the club by 7.30 okay?...” “..good!...by the way take a look at this...” Jin typed something on his computer. Yeon Joo quickly rushed to his table. “...I managed to get this from a source.... ‘Black label’ actually was formed much earlier than we thought. There started up with two leaders. One is Rain or his real name is Jeong Ji Hoon and the other one was only known by as big hyung. No one really knew who he was. But they split up the ‘ big hyung’ left Rain and disappeared. Rain was on his own but his group grew. As for Joy...she’s his real daughter...I heard recently she got married to someone...he’s a bigshot too...but not sure who he is...” Jin stop and looked up at Yeon Joo “...what do you think?...” “..this is a great information Jin...let’s find out more tonight..if we can capture something....”. “..yes..Jin...we need to confirm something too..because there’s a drug dealing going on....which boss want us to get to the bottom of it...”.

 

 

 

... at the club...

 

“....Soo Young....I want you to come with me tomorrow evening ...we’re meeting a client from China again...please try to make it this time...it’s important...” “...yes..appa...” Soo Young answered. “..where’s Yoongi?....” Rain asked. “..he said he’ll be here soon...he knows that you’re expecting him....” . Not long the door opened reveling Yoongi walking in “...hello...abeonim...” “...baby...what took you so long?...” Soo Young walked to him and gave him a peck on the cheek. “..I just got tied up at the office...”. Rain watched him until the latter settled on one of the chairs. “...Yoongi..Soo Young will be coming with me tomorrow night to meet a client form China...I hope it’s fine with you...” Rain said calmly. “..she’s your daughter...you can do anything you want with her....”. “..Yoongi!...don’t be too rude...she’s your wife now...at least show some concerns ...don’t make it too obvious ...”. Yoongi remained quiet then suddenly Rain brought up something to him “...Yoongi..I’m thinking of introducing you to my group.....but of course...only if you agree...” Yoongi looked up then said “....I’m fine with it....when?...” “..I’ll let you know....”.

 

“...Jin!...let’s go inside....we’re late already!..” Yeon Joo told her partner. Both of them walked into the club. As usual they sat at a table just a bit far off from where the corridor that led to the private room. Jin remembered it well. “..just wait here...I can see Rain’s people are outside the private room. Yeon Joo nodded and continued drinking her soda. While Yeon Joo was busy looking through the crowds “...Yeon Joo..ah..isn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter