Informant

White Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“… are you the one that V sent to work here?...” the big man asked just as Hyunjin reported at the warehouse the following morning. “..yes sir!..” he said while bowing his head. “..okay ..what’s your name?...” “..it’s Hyunjin…” the young man answered. “..okay…follow me…”. After tailing him into a room like an office to them the big man handed him a safety helmet and a florescent yellow vest to put on “…wear this while you’re working….okay....Da Young will show you around and what to do….last but not least…everything you do here remain here..understood?...” “..yes sir…”. “..Da Young..ah!...” the big man called loudly , a man in his early thirty ran to them “..yes..you’re asking for me?..” “..this is Hyunjin …a newbie…just show him what to do…okay..”. Hyunjin was led to another part of the warehouse.

 

“…this is so huge…” Hyunjin looked around the warehouse in which actually scanning the entire area. “..yes..this is the biggest I’ve ever worked at ..” “..what do you mean?..” “..I’ve been working at a other warehouses before…but this is the biggest…okay..this what you have to do…” Da Young briefed him and showed him the area until they reach to another big iron door which is closed “…now this is restricted area..only certain people are allowed to go in…so..don’t ever go inside unless you’ve been authorised…”. “..what’s inside sir…” “..don’t ask if you want to stay here longer….only the big boss and some people are allowed in there..…”. Hyunjin nodded his head “….remember sometimes we’ll be called to come at odd hours..just be prepared…”. The young Hyunjin nodded his head.

 

…at Big Hit Company….

 

“….Jimin….can you arrange something for me?...” Yoongi said while he’s going through hyung….what is it?...” “…a party…Soo Young wants to throw a party….actually it’s for us…find a suitable venue and please liase with V..who she wants to invite…I don’t care…”. “…okay hyung…but does she has a preference of venue?...” Jimin asked after noting down something on his ipad. “…well..she did mention she wants it at a hotel….”. “…very well…I can make a few phone calls…then it should be done…”. “…work with Jungkook too….he’ll probably has an idea …”. “..yes sure hyung…by the way when do you want to do it?...” “…this weekend…get it over and done…..”. Jimin was counting his fingers in which he has like four days to work on it.

 

 

 

…Jimin’s meeting with V…

 

“…so what is it that you wanted to see me?...” V said over his yogurt smoothie when Jimin asked to meet up. “….well…your boss’s daughter..” “..you mean your boss’s wife…” V cuts his words and looked at him with a smirk. “…cut the crap!….I need you to confirm with her who does she want to invite…because the hotel grand hall can only hold around 200 people…my boss will only be inviting 70 people and the 130 remaining pax is entirely up to your end..…”. “..why does Min Suga inviting only a small number?..” “..it’s your boss’s daughter ing party…not us!...”. Jimin answered harshly. “..okay….I’ll let her know…when is this again?..” V looked at him with a smile. “…this weekend….it’ll be at the Millennium Seoul Hilton.…”. The boxy smiled guy remained calm as he continued to enjoying his yogurt smoothie

 

“….what a surprise I didn’t expect you to come here tonight….” Soo Young sarcastically said to Yoongi when he returned to theor apartment. “…I’m not staying..just dropping by because your father has been bugging me all afternoon!...” . Soo Young’s eyes widened when Yoongi ill spoken of her father “..h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter