The Mission

White Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

…the day…

 

“….is this all the ordered items?...Hoseok spoke with the man who’s handling the container…” “..you can have a look and check for yourself…” “…no..I think it should be fine….” Hoseok declined to open the container’s entrance instead taking the receipt from him. “..hold it!...how can we be so sure..that everything is in order?...” Jimin suddenly appeared with Jungkook and insisted to open the door. The man signalled his men to open the door and inside there’s a lot of furnitures covered. “..hi…you’re here….” “..yes…boss asked us to come just to inspect and make sure it’s what we ordered….” “….I understand from your point….go a head…”. Jimin with Jungkook and two other men from the company went inside the container and looked around. Generally the container was full of furnitures all wrapped up in a box and plastic bubble. There were also some kitchen ware all in boxes. “…is this the only one?...” Jimin asked curiously. “…there’s another one which containing all the hard machineries equipment….”. Hoseok said and pushed a clipboard to Jimin. “..I need to inspect that one too…” “..over there sir…” the man earlier pointed to another container just next to it. The big man walked a head of them and once again his men opened the door of the container. Jimin and Jungkook went inside while Hoseok too joined them to look inside. “…these are mainly for the new factory equipment….”Hoseok told them. There were a lot of heavy machinery which Jimin thought there’s nothing peculiar about it. “..I guess everything looks in order…okay…you may proceed to the ware house…in which it will no longer be our concerned anymore…” Jimin said flatly. “..okay..we should be going now…I don’t want to delay anylonger…”Hoseok responded and signalled his men to move the big vehicle for the container to be towed away.

 

“…sir…there’s more suspicious containers being loaded at the port this week….” Jin spoke to their commissioner “….so what do you know about it…” the handsome detective swallowed a lump in his throat before continuing “…both myself with detective Shim will be going there to check and see first….”. “….I trust you both to do your job well….just becareful…”. Both Yeon Joo and Jin bowed their head and exited the office. “..Jin…how do you know about this containers?...” Yeon Joo asked looking so concern “..what if there’s nothing there…” “..ssshhh..I have my way Yeon Joo…just wait till we check the place…tonight…” he said while giving her a wink.

 

 

 

…later in the evening…

 

“…Jin…I think it’s that container….there’s people working around it…”. Yeon Joo pointed at a direction where’s four men were talking. Jin took his camera and zoomed out the lens then took several shots. “..I think one of them is Rain’s man…” he said to Yeon Joo. “..here have a look..” he passed the camera and Yeon Joo took it “..yes..that’s his right man…Jung Hoseok…wait..wait…that’s V…” she added. The four men by the container at the port walked away while Hoseok and V walked to their vehicle and the other two men got on the heavy truck with the container ready to be towed. “..we should follow where they’re towing the container…”Jin said. Yeon Joo agreed “…c’mon let’s go…”. Both detectives quickly went back to their car and followed the truck from a far behind.

 

The truck headed to an unfamiliar route then make a turn to an isolated area just further out of the main city. From a distance they can see a huge warehouse with a big sign ‘JJH Group Machinery factory’. The truck moved slowly into the warehouse one t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter