Recognition

White Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeon Joo woke up the next day alone just like any other day. She stared at the empty space next to her. Yoongi was no longer there. Yeon Joo closed her eyes. “...I was such a fool...why would he stay ?...”. She sat up and look underneath the blanket she’s still and noticed her dress was placed on the chair nearby. She glanced at the clock on the night stand and it showed almost 9am. She recalled back the memory of her making love with Yoongi. It was such a wonderful thing happened to her. A tear rolled down her cheek and she quickly wiped it away “..what is done is done....no regrets..I want it myself...because I think I’ve fallen in love with him....” she said to herself. She got up putting a robe quickly and made her way to the bathroom to wash up. She saw there were some marks on her chest. She slowly touched it and whispered to herself “...I miss him you already....what should I do?....”. Just after she finished taking a shower she reached for her handphone to check if there’s any message from Yoongi. There’s one message from ‘my stupid crush’.

 

My stupid crush : “....I didn’t wake you up...you look tired....hey!..thanks for the dinner and everything...I had a good time...”

Cute cop : “....I hope you did get a good sleep too last night...call me whenever you’re free...”.

 

It’s just a short message but it was not read when only one blue tick showing. She put away her phone and returned to her laptop and folder to do some work just to keep her mind off Min ing Yoongi.

 

“....so what’s your decision?...” Rain sat in front of Yoongi when they met again but this time it’s at Rain’s club. “....okay...I’ll marry your daughter but under a condition...” the younger answered. “..what’s your term?...” Rain asked as he lighted up his cigarette. “..it’ll just be a marriage in name only....and strictly for business purposes...”. “..why?...do you have someone in mind...” “..it’s not your business...” Yoongi simply answered. “...okay....the marriage will be as soon as possible just after the mourning period. Rain told him as he took his glass for a sip. “...I have to go now...thank you for inviting me...” he said while bowing his head. “..Soo Young..ah...why don’t you accompany Yoongi his way out....”. Yoongi stood up then Soo Young waited for him at the door. “...do you have to leave this early?...” she asked as they walked side by side towards the exit. “...Yes..I have an early meeting tomorrow...”. “..it’s a shame...I thought we could spend more time together...”.

 

“....Yeon Joo...ah...how was your weekend?...” Jin asked her as she was zoning out in her own world facing her computer screen. “..ohh..it’s just as usual.....” she answered in short. “...are you alright?...you look ..a bit lost?...as far I remembered you really looked forward to that weekend....but now your face tells differently....”. Yeon Joo let out a sighed “...Jin...have you ever liked anyone before?....” Jin looked up and smiled “....yes..why?...” “....did you had a relationship with her?....” Jin now looked at her seriously “....not really...I wasn’t that confident at that time.....”. Yeon Joo turned her head to him interestedly. “...what happened?...” “..she left with another guy and I was too late to confess to her...” the handsome man responded as he returned to his monitor. “..did you regret it?...” she asked again “...to me...if a person meant for you..you will meet that person again..no matter how long will it takes...I’m fine with it...”. “..do you think so?...”. “..emm...that’s why I’m telling you....”. It’s different for her case she and Yoongi already confessed to each other that they like each other. But the thing was both of them didn’t exactly said anything about having a relationship.

 

...a week later.....

 

“....Yoongi..I want you to meet someone....he’s a very important client...from China...”. Rain told Yoongi over the phone. “....is this something to do with our shipping business deal?...” “...yes...correct....to make the deal runs smooth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter