Complacent

White Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...Shim Yeon Joo pov...

 

It’s been almost two months since I’ve been doing administrative work. God damn it!..it’s so boring...stuck in the office all day!....Jin seems relax too...not much going on...his new partner is just a young officer....but I know it’s just temporary...I don’t why Commissioner Lee leave me out of the investigation team...he’s never like this...I guess he just worried about my safety...I wonder what happened to the group of men from China...are they really after Yoongi?...uurghh!...that jerk!...I bet he has forgotten about me already...I miss him though...! ..I shouldn’t be like this...I was the one pushing him away....I just can’t help it...I hate him for what he did to me...eomma likes him...when she met him ....I almost fell to all of his that day... but somehow Bong Yi said I was too mean....why didn’t I at least give him a chance ...and said I was denying my feelings towards him...Bong Yi was right...I still love him .....what should I do?..I’m not going to go to him and ask for forgiveness and tell him...let’s give another try...!..I’m doomed!...I’m not going to do that....”.

 

...end of pov...

 

The door bell rings at her apartment. It was a Sunday and Yeon Joo was on her day off. She looked into the peep hole and saw Bong Yi was standing on the other side of the door. “..hello ..eonni…” “..Bong Yi..ah…come in….” “..I’ve brought some cakes….where I worked part time…” “..oohh…that’s very sweet of you…”. The two girls walked into the kitchen and Yeon Joo prepared two mugs to make two hot drinks. “…I’ll make some hot tea..”. Bong Yi nodded her head while smiling cheerfully. “…you look so happy…anything to share with me?...” Yeon Joo asked as she poured some tea. “..well…nothing really…it’s just that…Jungkook been sending text messages lately to me….” The young girl answered shyly. “…do you like him?...” she nodded her head. “..did he say anything about your relationship?..….” Yeon Joo asked “…well…not directly…but he said…he feels happy whenever he sees me…and told me I can call him anytime…” “….I’m happy for you…”. “..eonni…about Mr Min…why didn’t you give him a chance .…” the younger continued. She playfully rubbing the edge of her mug with her fingers while staring down at her steaming hot tea “…I’m just too scared of getting hurt again....I guess…”. “….eonni…getting hurt is one thing…but at the same time you probably hurting him too….”. “…don’t worry Bong Yi…if we are meant for each other..there’ll be time we will cross path again….”. “..yes..that’s true..but sometimes…good thing doesn’t come twice….” “..you think so?..” Yeon Joo asked while staring at the younger. Bong Yi nodded her head.

 

It’s on the second month since the attack at the warehouse. Jimin has been discharged and he has recovered faster than expected. “…let’s have something nice tonight just to celebrate Jimin’s recovery…” Yoongi told Namjoon when the younger was doing some work at Yoongi’s pc . “..sure..that’s a great idea…” Namjoon while still focusing on his typing. Yoongi picked up his phone and send a message to Jungkook.

 

Yoongi hyung : “…arrange dinner at the Japanese restaurant tonight…it’s a surprise gathering for Jimin…”.

Kookie : “…who else are you inviting?...”

Yoongi hyung : “…just us…with Hobi and Tae…”.

Kookie : “..considered done…”

 

Yoongi put away his phone then rest his body against the couch with his eyes closed. Namjoon looked up from behind the pc “….are you alright?...” “…emm…” Yoongi answered not bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter