Mission

White Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

… black label quarters…

 

“…we are set to the yacht ….I don’t want any mistake or we all die…”Jung Hoseok told his men. Not long the door opened and Rain walked in. “…Hobi..is everything set ?...” “..yes sir…” the serious looking man responded while bowing his head. “..where’s V?...” the black label leader looked around the room. “..he should be on his way here with Soo Young…”Hoseok answered. “…Soo Young?...no..I told her not to come…this is dangerous …” the leader continued. “..I’m sorry…but she insisted sir…”. Rain took out his phone and called his daughter. The door once again opened revealing her with Kim Taehyung. “…too late appa..I’m already here…” “..Soo Young…go home…V..take her home now!...” “..appa!...I’m your daughter…I should be there…” the girl insisted stubbornly. “..that’s enough!...just do as I said..” he said while signalling to V. “....I’m sorry..” V took hold of her arms and led her out of the room. “…I can walk by myself!..” she freed up the hold and stormed off ahead of Taehyung.

 

The yacht was all quiet since it’s already 1.30am. Lights from the spot lights at every corner of the area and lamp post along the pier. A dozen of black cars moving towards the open area and parked around the open space. The first one to step out of the car was Jung Hoseok opening the car door for Rain. Then the rest of the men followed them with four of them walked up the iron stairs to the yacht. The rest of the men stood on guard outside the yacht. “…you show me the money first…” the leader from the Chinese gang said while he sat on one of the chairs in the cabin. Rain told Jung Hoseok to open two briefcases with full of money. The leader asked his man to check if everything was there as requested. “..very well..my men will be loading the stuff to your container now …” “..I want to see it first …this is not the usual stuff….I’m expecting another shipment sometimes soon …”. “..you don’t have to worry about that…” the Chinese leader told his men to bring one briefcase and open it. The white powder were packed securely in the brief case. “..this is the purest of all…while those to be loaded are in grades according to the price we agreed…”. Rain nodded his head. Just as the two leaders were about to stand up they heard gunshot from the outside “..what the is going on out there?...!..” the Chinese leader shouted and pulled out his gun. The rest of the men inside too all holding out their guns and pointing to one another. Suddenly the door to the cabin opened one of his men rushed in “..sir!...the cops are here!...you must escape quick!...”. Hoseok and Taehyung were in action to protect Rain. “..do…whatever you can to distract them from coming here…” Jung Hoseok told the man. “..you bastard!...you set me up!..” Rain pointed his gun at him. “..no!..I didn’t…how the should I know any damn cops here!...you double crossed me!..”.

 

…meanwhile outside the yacht…

 

There were shooting everywhere. The stuff which was halfway loaded into the container was left unattended. It was in all in a chaos. Among the ambush squad were Jin and Yeon Joo who was leading the troops. “..I’ll go to the the side of the yacht …they must be escaping form the back …” Yeon Joo told Jin as she rushed towards the yacht. She saw Jung Hoseok was leading the way out of the side door with brief case in his hands followed by Rain then Taehyung at the back. “…freeze!...you’re surrounded!...” a gun shot was heard from Hoseok while Rain quickly ran with Taehyung. Yeon Joo made a cover behind an iron door but continuously shooting. The same goes with Hoseok shooting at her then he too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter