Avenge

White Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“...I’m sure this must be linked to late boss ....” Jung Hoseok said when they were on their way to the warehouse. Taehyung was silence focusing on the road ahead of him. Yoongi’s face turned pale when Jungkook told him Jimin was shot. He punched the car door and cursed “..I’ll kill those bastards!...” “....I’ll be the one to face them....don’t you worry sir....they don’t know that they messed things up!...” Hoseok looked do furious. . There were three other cars tailing behind them. When they arrived at the venue they only saw Jungkook with a half conscious Jimin on the floor. Jungkook was shaking and there was blood on his hands. “…Kook!...” Yoongi rushed to him “..Jimin!...Jiminie…look at me…c’mon man!....please stay awake!...” “..h..hyung…they..” “..don’t talk…where’s the ing ambulance!...” Yoongi screamed.

 

Once Jimin was carried in the ambulance straight to the hospital Jungkook was still shocked sitting at the backseat of the car staring into a blank space. Taehyung sat next to him “..hey..dude..are you alright?...” Jungkook didn’t say anything then looked at the person in front of him “….I saw the man but I didn’t get the chance to tell Jimin hyung until it was too late….I never used the gun before….and I couldn’t shoot properly…” Taehyung noticed his hands were still shaking. He took hold of the younger’s hand and held them tightly. “…don’t worry…everything will be fine….you can cry if you want to…just let it out…”. Upon hearing the man’s word Jungkook let out a sighed which followed by a soft sobbing and his shoulder started shaking due to the crying. Taehyung pulled him into a hug and tapped his back. Taehyung realized how Jungkook was frightened and probably he’s scared to death when he saw Jimin was shot.

 

Yoongi has been speaking with the police about what happened. Jungkook reckoned there were more than one man involved earlier. The police was interrogating Jungkook much earlier but was stopped by Yoongi because Jungkook was still traumatized. They went to the hospital right after that. While waiting outside the operation room Kim Namjoon arrived along with Jin. “…what happened?...where’s Jimin?...” Namjoon worriedly asked. “…he’s still inside…” Yoongi responded as he rested his body against the chair. “….I’m sorry..I was out just now with detective Kim…” “…it’s okay…none of us knew this going to happen….” the older answered. “…I ‘ll speak with the officers in charge later…don’t worry…we’ll get to the bottom of this…..” Jin added. The door opened when a man dressed in the long white coat walked out “....Park Jimin?...” Yoongi was too quick to get to the doctor “..yes..doctor…I’m Min Yoongi….his guardian.…” “..oohh..okay..Mr Min…I’m doctor Jang…Mr Park is still unconscious….we will be monitoring him closely…he has lost a lot of blood ….but don’t worry too much….once he gain his consciousness..he just need to rest a lot…..to recover fast….I’m afraid it will leaves a scar on his body…got shot is really no joke…” the doctor added. “..thanks doctor…can we see him?...” “..yes..sure…” Dr Jang led them the way. On the white bed there’s laid Jimin’s lifeless body. “…I’ll stay with him tonight…”Jungkook said “…no…you just go home Kook…you need to rest…I’ll stay…” “…sir…let me wait for him…I can come back later…..you all can go home….I have nothing to worry…back home….”. Yoongi turned to Taehyung “…are you sure?...” the good looking man nodded his head. “..okay then…let’s go home now….Kook …you come with me…”.

 

“…are you alright now?...” Yoongi asked while driving back to his mansion. “..yes…better…it’s just hurt me to see Jimin hyung….he must have suffered a lot earlier…”. “…don’t think too much about it…I want you stay with me tonight…I don’t want you to be alone…while Jimin in the hospital….”. Yoongi said. “….you can sleep in the guest room….everything is in the closet.….just use whatever you want…”. “..thanks …hyung…”. “…let’s have something to eat later…I’ll tell the maid to prepare dinner…” as he walked away from him. Jungkook took off his dirty shirt with stained of Jimin’s blood on it. He walked into t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter