Epilogue

White Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

....Four years later

 

“....Yoojin!....stop running around...Sena will tend to chase you!...she’ll fall...” Yeon Joo yelled tried to stop her four year old son from running around the garden. “...eomma!...Sena kept on following me...I didn’t aske her to follow me!...” Yoojin yelled back to his mother. “...Yoojin!..listen sweetheart...” Yeon Joo managed to stop him and held him by his arms. “...the wedding will start soon..we need to sit down..otherwise later Uncle Jin is going to be mad...he is head of police..he’ll catch bad people..aren’t you scared?...” the little boy slowly lowered his head “..I’m sorry eomma...”. “..good boy...now sit with Sena...she likes to be with you..so don’t fight with her....”. “...is Sena bothering you again Yoojin?..”Bong Yi appeared hurriedly and took hold of Sena who just turned three. “....no... aunt Bong Yi...I’ll be good to her...because eomma said Uncle Jin will catch bad people..if I don’t behave...” Bong Yi let out a small laugh “...smart boy..listen to eomma okay...”. “...baby...something wrong?...” Jungkook walked to his wife and daughter. “..no..it’s just Yoojin is too scared of Jin oppa...” Jungkook kneeled down to Yoojin “...don’t worry Yoojin..Uncle Jin is getting married today..he’ll be kind to everyone..c’mon...let’s take our seat...” Yoojin looked up and saw his father waving at him. “..appa!...” he ran to Yoongi “..hey..big boy!...c’mon sit down here..where eomma?...” Yoojin pointed at Yeon Joo who was walking along side with Bong Yi and Jungkook with Sena in his arms.

 

It’s Jin wedding day and his bride was the nurse at the hospital who regularly met during his regular check up after Macau incident. Yeon Joo was more than glad to see her friend met the right girl and he looked so happy. Jimin and Namjoon too both in a relationship. Meanwhile Jung Hoseok is engaged to an aerobics instructor aand seemed to keep his relationship private. This was simply he’s to cautious about her safety. Never know there were people who’s still after him considering his past. Kim Taehyung didn’t have a stable girlfriend yet. Taehyung is a bit picky with girls. With his good looks girls are lining up to be with him.

 

The wedding went smoothly. The party continued until much later in the evening. Everyone having fun. “...do you wanna dance?..” Yoongi asked as he wrapped his arms around his wife’s waist. Yeon Joo turned to look him “..I love too...” . They danced to the rhythm of the music. “....it’s been a while since we had time like this...” “...I know..I’m sorry babe...I’ve been so busy at the company....I’ll make it up with you...” Yoongi held her tighter as their bodies were against each other. “..just look at them...loving couple as ever…” Jimin’s girlfriend whispered to him while they were dancing. “..why?..are you jealous?...we can do that too…” he said while pulling her closer against him. “..how’s that?...” Jae Rim nodded with a smile. “..cute...” Jimin grazed her round button nose. They danced beautifully like a prince and his princess. “...wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter