Parley

White Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“…detective Kim! …Shim!....my office…” the commissioner summoned both Kim Seokjin and Yeon Joo early in the morning just when the day started. “…good morning sir!..” both detectives stood straight in front of the big black table “...have a seat…” the serious looking man in his uniform took out a folder and threw it in front of them “..I want you both to handle this case…it’s a serious one…involve drugs , money laundering and weapons….”. Yeon Joo opened the folder and scanned through the contents. She handed it over to Kim Seokjin to look through too. “….we do not have evidence at all …I just want you investigate but not to do anything just yet….” Commissioner Lee added. “..the group we are talking about …is believed to be big and dangerous…we need to do this thoroughly…and we should have concrete evidence…then only we’ll be able to make a move…understood?...” “..yes..sir…we’ll will start from his club first…that’s normally where the deals being made.….” Seokjin said firmly. “….you both are trained for this…I don’t care how you do it…as long as I get results…..good luck!...”.

 

“…Hobi…make preparation for tonight…I want you and Taehyung to come along…” “..but sir…you’re just meeting someone who was used to be closed to you…” his right man Jung Hoseok responded. “….I know…but I just want to be prepared…Min Suga ..is not to be taken lightly....he has a strong vibe ..and there’s something in his eyes…which….nevermind..just get prepared…” “….yes sir…”. The gang leader rested his body against his black leather swivel chair and staring at the ceiling “…hyung…I’ll see you tonight…and I’ll make sure to make you come back to me…” he muttered under his breath. His door opened “..appa!...I heard you’re going to meet my long lost uncle…can I come with you too?...” Park Soo Young Rain’s daughter walked in. “..what are you doing here Joy?...go home…I don’t want people to see you in and out of here…your identity shouldn’t be exposed…” Rain told her firmly. “..but appa!...I want to meet him too…you don’t have any other family….” the girl insisted. “..Joy…the time is not right yet…you’ll meet him soon....please be patient…”. Only then the girl back down. She is the type to get what she wants. Park Soo Young is Jeong Ji Hoon’s daughter. But her mother who was Rain’s lover died when she gave birth to her. Rain didn’t give her his name due to the safety of his daughter instead keeping his lover’s family name instead.

 

Bang Si Hyuk has agreed to meet with Rain after Yoongi spoke to him. Bang was considering it due to his health condition. He wants to seek for forgiveness before he’s closing his eyes forever. The meeting will take place at Bang’s mansion due to his limited movement. Yoongi has told Jimin to have a tight security around the mansion. He only allowed Rain to come with only two of his bodyguard in which he agreed. “..I meant no harm …I have no problem with your conditions..” he told Yoongi over the phone.

 

The black Mercedes stopped in front of the main entrance to the mansion. The great mansion was no surprise to Rain because he knew Bang would built one as to what they both planned decades ago. Jimin was the one who met them by the entrance. There were a few men standing on guard around the mansion. Since it was almost evening the entire area was lighted by the garden’s light and some spotlights at every angle of the mansion. As expected security cameras were everywhere. “…is it just the three of you sir?...” Jimin asked as he looked around if there’s anymore other vehicles tailing behind them. “..as I said…I meant no harm…” the main simply answered.

 

“..very well…this way please sir…Min Suga wanted you to have the best hospitality when it comes to Master Bang’s guest…..” Rain walked along with his two trusted men Jung Hoseok and Kim Taehyung. Just as they were approaching an entrance to a particular room Yoongi stood in front of the door “....you’re here…abeoji is expecting you inside…please come in…”. Yoongi opened the door and led Rain inside. Jungkook stepped in front of Hoseok and Taehyung “…you have to wait here…please take a seat…” . Hoseok looked at his mast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter