Charity 2

White Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi was getting ready for the charity. Jungkook as usual assisting Jimin along with other workers. This time Jimin managed to engage three of the orphanage. He managed to contact Yeon Joo about it and she was more than delighted to accept the offer. Yeon Joo has conveyed the gathering information to the head of the orphanage. Unfortunately Yeon Joo probably unable to join because she’s been tied up with duty.

 

…flashback…

 

“..oh..!...it means I can’t go to the charity!...”Yeon Joo cursed when she received a new instruction to do some investigation on a recent homicide case. “…what charity?...”Jin asked her when he saw his partner in distressed. “..there’s a charity event coming up…I’m one of the volunteered committee…but it’s okay..work comes first…” “..are you sure?...” the girl nodded her head but in her head “…I’ll miss seeing him again…”.The truth was Yeon Joo expecting to see none other than Min Yoongi.

 

…end of flashback…

 

“…hyung..I’m going to take these boxes to that orphanage…” Jungkook told him “..I’ll go with you…”. “..oh…good morning ..maám…we are here for the charity…where do you want us to put these boxes?...” “....oh..just put it there..we’ll arrange it later…” the older woman said after thanking them. “..you’re from Big Hit right?...” Bong Yi appeared and approached them “..eonni told me to assist you…” “…yes..that’s right…where is she?..”Yoongi was too quick to ask. “..she called yesterday afternoon saying that ..she probably won’t be able to come due to work …” “..ohh..” Yoongi sounded down “..it’s okay hyung…I can help her to arrange this…” Jungkook knew how disappointed Yoongi was. “..it’s okay I’ll help around too…”. “..give it to me…let’s arrange it on here..” Bong Yi told Jungkook “..you were the girl form last time helping Miss Shim right?..” Jungkook continued “..yeah…eonni helped us a lot here…that’s why we became close..” “...is it like sisters?..” Jungkook added. The girl nodded. “..by the way I’m Jungkook…and you are?..” “…just call me Bong Yi..…”. Bong Yi been living the orphanage home since she was three years old. She’s nineteen and she didn’t want to live the orphanage home because that’s her only home. She does some part time job at a fried chicken restaurant which she enjoyed very much because the owner always asked her to bring home some leftovers chicken on the day. Bong Yi will share it with kids.

 

“…hyung…it looks like Miss Shim will not be coming….do you want to leave early?...” “..I’ll just hang around for a bit…it’s okay…”. Jungkook return to Bong Yi and they laughed a bit over some jokes. Jimin came to approach Yoongi “..hyung everything is done now…do you want to have lunch here or do you want to go somewhere?...”. Yoongi was about to get up when he saw a figure was running towards them “….sorry…I tried to get here as soon as I can….luckily Jin told me to go and he handles everything…”. Yoongi’s face brightened up seeing Yeon Joo suddenly appreared in her detective outfit a jacket with black pants in boots. He scanned her from head to toe “..what?..” “..you look different…serious..” Yoongi said with a smile. “..my usual outfit …easy to run..” Yoongi’s eyes widened “..you’re doing some running too?...” “...of course..when it is necessary..” . Yoongi turned to Jimin “..let’s eat here…there’s plenty of food..”.

 

Just after event ended “..are you finishing your job after this?....”Yeon Joo suddenly asked “..yes..why?..” the man answered. “…do you perhaps want to go for a drive?..” Yeon Joo asked with her face turned to beet red “..well..if you don’t want..” “..no!..I want to…” he almost shouted when both Jungkook and Jimin were looking at him. Yoongi cleared his throat “..let’s go…Jungkook..can I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter