The Plan

White Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“…so Yeon Joo ssi...what brings you here tonight?...” the man asked her all of a sudden “…well….just to chill out with Jin…we were so busy earlier…everything so stress out…”. “..so this is no work related?...I just couldn’t help my curiousity…”. “…you’re right…since tomorrow is my day off…so I can have a late night tonight…” Yeon Joo said chuckling. “..do you always do clubbing?...” “..me?..honestly not really…” “..your friend..Kim Seokjin…you both look really close…have you been colleagues so long?...” “..ahh..that prick!...yeah..it’s almost six years…he’s a humor…” Yeon Joo said with a small laugh “..but when it comes to work you’ll never imagine how serious he is…”. “..yah!..Yoongi ah!..how come you’re keeping Yeon Joo to yourself only?...let’s share some talking with us too!..”Namjoon complained since only Yoongi and Yeon Joo been talking with each other. “..I’m sorry…Namjoon ssi…it’s so hard to talk with this loud music…I have to shout if I need to talk to you..” she joked. “…let’s dance Kook..I’m bored…”Jimin told Jungkook who’s been quiet but only concentrating with his drinks. The younger stood up “..c’mon..the music is good..”. “..I want to join them too…” Namjoon too stood up and followed the two men.

 

…meanwhile…

 

“..ooppss…sorry I’m so sorry…I didn’t look where I was going..” Jin purposely bumped into Joy who was holding her glass of drink then spilled on her dress “…you idiot!..” she stopped as she looked up at Kim Seokjin’s handsome face. Then she smiled “..oh..it’s okay…it’s my fault too..I didn’t see you’re coming..” Jin bowed his head “…since you’re looking so beautiful and kind this evening..let me treat you with a drink...miss?...” “…no..the drink will be in the house…how about just having a drink with me instead…”. “…I’ll be stupid if I want to reject this…especially from a lovely lady…”. The girl led him to a private corner “..have a seat…it’s Joy by the way…” “..I’m Seo Joon..Kim Seo Joon…”. A waitress walked to their table “..yes..maám what would you like me to have tonight?...” “..bring us some martinis…” “..yes..maám..” the waitress disappear only to return with the requested beverages. “….do you own this club on your own?...” Jin asked with a pretend surprise look on his face. “…how do you know that?..” she responded instantly “..well..you aid it earlier the drink will be ‘ in the house’…” “..wow..you’re so observant…”. “…you can say that about me….” Jin responded instantly giving her his best smile. “…well…technically yes…but my father hold most of the stuffs…”. “…he must be a lucky man to have such a smart daughter ..”. “..here..have a drink…”Joy handed him a galss of martini. “..I don’t know if I’m the right guy to sit and having drinks with you right now…” Jin said sounded so humble. “..what makes you say that?..” “..well..because you know..I’m just an ordinary guy ..while you I could say ..rich and beautiful..who would dare to talk to you…”. “..well..you just did…”. “…it’ll be an honor if I get a chance to meet your father…I would like to thank him for his daughter’s kindness…what’s his name?..if you don’t mind me asking…”. “..well..he is known as ‘Rain’ …wait till you meet him..my father is a very handsome man…” “..really?...that makes the two of us…” Jin said while laughing out a loud “..just kidding..I’m sorry..I’m sure your father is more handsome than me..”. Joy watched Jin with admiration.

 

Park Soo Young’s pov…

 

It’s the first time that I ever really got struck looking at his eyes. His face just too perfect. I could say he’s one of the most handsome face I’ve ever encountered. He looks sincere apologising to me. The stai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter