Serenity

White Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

….six month later….

 

“….detective Shim!.….do you want to go for a drink later?....” Jin asked Yeon Joo as she was packing up her stuff before going home. She thought for a while “..c’mon..stop being so lame just staying at home…it’s Friday night Yeon Joo!....it’s time to go out and move on!...”. Yeon Joo looked at her partner “..okay….but I don’t want to stay that late okay…” “…okay!...c’mon…”. Both detectives headed out of the police headquarters. “..shall we go to the new club?...it’s at the Gangnam area…” “…if you’re buying…fine with me!..it’s bloody expensive there!....” Yeon Joo teased. “..sure …anything for you!...” “…I hate rich people..…like you….Kim Seokjin..” Yeon Joo added as she they both walked to the parking lot.

 

“..wow!...the place is amazing….” Yeon joo scanned around the area once they got inside the club. The music was loud and the dance floor was almost pack even though it was just around 7.30pm. “ ….yes.. that’s what I was told…” Jin responded “..c’mon…let’s sit by the bar….”. “…two martinis…please…” Jin ordered from the bartender. Not long the drinks were placed in front of them. “…Yeon Joo...ah…it’s good to see you like this again…” Jin said while taking a few sips of his martinis. “….it’s because of your doing…bringing me here!…” Yeon Joo answered while rolling her eyes. Jin just gave out a small laugh. “…Yeon Joo look…over there….” She turned her gaze to where Jin was looking. Three men walked in and headed to the table at the corner. “….isn’t that Yoongi?...” “..that’s him alright….” She simply responded. “…how long has it been since the ambush?...six months?...” the girl just nodded her head. “…aren’t you going to say hi?...” Yeon Joo shook her head while turning her body away from the view. “….I think you should you know…” the man added “..Jin..please…it’s all in the past…isn’t it obvious..all these times…he didn’t contact me at all….” she said. “…I’m sorry…here…have some more…” Jin pushed another glass of the martini. Both of them continue to drink but once in a while Yeon Joo stole a glance at the three men earlier. Not long two ladies joined them and Yeon Joo’s heart skipped a bit but she ignored it as if it didn’t affect her at all. Jin noticed of her sudden discomfort “….do you want to leave?...we can go if …” “..who says I want to leave now…c’mon the night is still young…let’s drink more Jin!…” she didn’t wait for Jin to finish his words. “….okay then…”. Jin ordered the whole bottle.

 

 

 

…Shim Yeon Joo’s pov…

 

“…damn it!...that prick is here…of all places..why he has to be here too?....but he looks good…infact he’s even more attractive ….why do I still have this affection ?....he doesn’t care about me…he didn’t even visit me…I was such a fool to think that he loves me….I should have known..rich people are for the rich too…it’s only in the fairy tale …hold on a second…who’s that tramp walking towards him….why should I care..it’s none of my business…but it still hurt to see him with someone else when it could be me….stupid..stupid!...”

 

…end of pov…

 

Not realising she drank a lot and she’s been talking like crazy. Laughing with Jin. “..Jin!...I know you miss that tramp right?...” Jin gave out a loud laugh “..you mean Joy?...ha..ha..ha…why should I ..she’s no longer in this world…” Jin responded in a drunken state of mind too. “..but..I know…you did fall for her at that time….didn’t you?...” “..maybe…ha..ha..ha!…” Jin swallowed the whole remining liquid from his glass down his throat.

 

“..oraemmaneyo....Yeon Joo…” a vo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter