Mission 2

White Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

…flashback…

…flashback…

 

“....three of them gave some informations about the mission....it’s from a Chinese mafia from Macau....and the leader who was linked with the late Jeong Ji hoon wanted to get revenge....and targeted Min Yoongi...” Jin reported to the commissioner. Yeon Joo was with him too since she has been reinstated back in the investigation team. “...is that so?...is there any information about the leader?....” the commissioner responded “..well...they said they never get to meet the top leader except for their immediate boss only....the big boss came only to be known by a nickname of ‘ Joey’...” Jin continued with the valuable information. “..well done detective...that will be passed on the interpol to handle...because it’s out of our hands since it’s in Macau.” “..but sir..those men asked for protection for their action....he wanted to remain here....and convert to Korean citizenship....since they’re just too scared to go back to Macau...” Jin added. “...that can be arranged....” the commissioner answered firmly.

 

…end of flashback…

 

“….I’m leaving for Macau this weekend….it’s work related….” Yeon Joo said while pushing Yoongi in the wheelchair. “..what?!...why?..” Yoongi turned his head to look at the girl. “….well…it’s police conference…”. “…do you have to go?...” “..y..yes..with Jin….”. Yoongi was silence. “..it’s just a conference Yoongi…don’t worry…” “…how long?....” “…two weeks….” She simply answered. “….okay…it’s duty…just be careful…”. Yeon Joo smiled then lean down to kiss him on the cheek. “…are you that happy?...that I let you go…” “…it’s not that…I’m just glad that you understand my job…”. “…just give me a call..whenever you’re free…”. “..I will….I’m sorry that I will not be here..when you’re discharge….”. “..it’s okay…now push me back to the room…Jimin will be here soon..…”.

 

“…these are all the documents you need to sign…” Jimin placed some folders in front of him and handed him his montblanc pen. Yoongi went through the documents and sign them off. “..I met noona…on the way here just now….”“…yeah…she has to go to work….urghh!…I hate her job!...where’s Jungkook?...” he asked. “….he’s at the office…do you need him?...” Jimin asked. “…no…just let him be…”. Yoongi let out a sighed. “..I want to be discharged early …could you tell the doctor….I’ll go insane if I stay here much longer…”. “…but..hyung…you’re not fully recover yet…” the younger answered worriedly. “..I don’t ing care!...just goddamnit do it will you!...” then Yoongi muttered underneath his breath. “..okay..okay.…but just calm yourself down…whatever that trouble you…take it easy….I’ll see the doctor now…”. Jimin made his way to the door shaking his head. Not Long Jimin walked in with a doctor. “…hello Mr Min…I believe you wanted to be discharged early…let me check your wound first…” . Yoongi went to lie on his bed with difficulties. He was still in pain but trying his best in which in the end Jimin helped him to get on the bed. “…there’s still some bruises…and the wound hasn’t dried up fully….I need to keep you for another two days then you can go home Mr Min….I’m sorry…but your health is our priority…”. Yoongi was not too pleased with the doctor’s statement but he has no choice but to follow. The doctor left after that “….hyung…just tell me what you need…don’t worry…”. Yoongi shook his head “…it’s just that..Yeon Joo is flying off to Macau this weekend…it worries me…”. “..is it work?...” the older nodded “..she said it’s a workshop…”. “…she knows what she’s doing …don’t worry too much…I’m sure it’s not long…” Jimin answered. “…it’s two ing weeks!...Macau?!...you tell me.....”. Jimin let out a laugh “…you worry too much hyung…love conquers all…” “…I just had a bad feeling about it…” he said in a small voice. “..she’ll be fine…”. Jimin calmed him down.

 

“..did you tell him?....” Jin asked as they sat on the plane. “..yes…but I lied…” Yeon Joo simply said while closing her eyes. “...what did you tell him?...” “…it’s workshop…” she responded. Jin’s eyes widened “…you should tell him the truth…” “..I can’t Jin…you know…what he’s like…the next thing you know it....I have to quit my job!...”. “..he cares about you…remember that….”. They landed Macau late in the afternoon which was raining at that time. “..what’s wrong with the weather?...”Jin exclaimed as they rode in a a car to the hotel. “..it’s been raining for days here…” Supt Wu said while he was driving. Yeon Joo watched the rain falling outside the window screen while sitting at the back seat in silence. “….we’ve booked you at the Sheraton Grand Hotel…” Supt Wu said. “..ohh..that’s generous of you….thank you…” Jin said. “…considering what we are working on at the moment…I’ll be staying there too…since you’re under our protection while you are here….”.

 

“....I’ve just checked in our hotel…here…” Yeon Joo spoke on the phone after taking a shower. “…where?...”Yoongi’s voice on the other line “… ‘Sheraton Grand Hotel’...I’m surprised we are booked at such luxury hotel…”. “…is yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter