Encounter

White Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...a month later...

 

The phone dinged with a notification on it. Yoongi noticed it’s a message from Rain. “..what the hell does he want now?...” as he opened the message to read it.

 

Unknown : “...I have someone to meet your father....”

Unknown : “..who ?...”

Unknown : “...my daughter...I told him the last time I saw him...”

Unknown : “...fine..I ‘ll let him know that you’re visiting this evening...”

 

“...he has a daughter?...I just can’t believe it...” Jungkook overheard Yoongi when he was muttering to himself. “..what daughter hyung?...”. “...that leader...he has a daughter and she wants to meet abeoji...anyway just tell Jimin about it...it’ll be this evening...” Jungkook nodded his head and exited the room. A knocked on the door then Yoongi opened the door. The old man was resting in his bed but he’s not sleeping. He was reading a newspaper “..abeoji?...are you alright?...” the old man turned to look at him “..I’m fine Yoongi...what is it?...” “….Jeong Ji Hoon wants to meet you this evening...he mentioned that his daughter is actually the one wants your audience.....” “....really?...I never thought that he would have a child...okay...I’ll see them later...”.

 

“…Hyung…this is my daughter Park Soo Young…I call her ‘Joy’…” the girl stepped closer and bowed her head to the old man “…how are you…Uncle…I’m so happy that I can meet a family of my father…” “..you have your father’s eyes…thank you for coming to meet me…” Si Hyuk turned to look at the tall man “…she’s a beautiful girl…you should take good care of her…”. “…yes..hyung….that’s why I’m here…to make a proposition to you…”. The old man sat up comfortably “…what is it Ji Hoon?...” then he turn to Yoongi “..leave us…” “..abeoji!...I’m not leaving you alone with him…”. “..it’s okay Yoongi…I’ll be fine….”. Yoongi and Soo Young left the two men as they exited the room. “…hyung…it would be just right to marry off Yoongi to Soo Young….with this it will strengthen our wealth….” “..and your empire?...is that what ‘s your real intention?...Ji Hoon..ah…I think your wealth can last for the next three to five generations….”. “…hyung…that’s the point..I want it to continue and pass down to our future generation….”. “..Ji Hoon…listen to me…I want to do that too…but …in a decent way …please stop in whatever you’re doing….”. The younger male lower down his head but he’s gritting his teeth for not able to persuade the older man. “…about Yoongi and Soo Young…let them decide…I don’t want to force Yoongi into something he’s not willing to do….but I’ll tell him anyway…”.

 

Shim Yeon Joo pov…

 

I’m digging through all the details about the Black Label group. The group was formed much more earlier than I thought. It was back probably twenty years ago. But there was a missing information just after about five years the group was formed. The information was not in detail though. There’s still a lot need to be discovered. I must discuss this further with Jin. Where’s that right now?!...”. I haven’t seen him since earlier. . The girl called ‘Joy’ and the guy who work for them should be able to give us more clues. But how should I do it? I think I found a solution yes!...Kim Seokjin!....

 

...end of pov...

 

“..hey!...Shim Yeon Joo!...we need to talk!...” Jin rushed into the office to get Yeon Joo. “...where were you since earlier?...” the girl asked with her hands on her hips. “..I’ve been doing some research....c’mon...come over here..you need to see this....”. Both detectives sat in front of a screen then Jin typed something on his keyboard. It was some clippings from old newspaper which was in archive under the closed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter