Loyalty

White Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“…hyung…I think detective Kim is right…you need a bodyguard…” Jungkook said over a meal in Jimin’s hospital room. Jimin looked up and nodded his head “..that’s right hyung…those people must be targeting you but just attack whoever is linked to you…”. “…I’m just too busy to find one…” Yoongi answered carelessly then looked at Jimin who was sitting up on the hospital bed “…especially now..you’re still here…what’s important is for you to get better first…”. “..don’t worry about me…I’ll be better soon…and about finding a bodyguard…you already have one….”. “..who?..” he asked in confuse. “…Jung Hoseok…he’s the most suitable one…and one of the best…” Jimin simply answered. “..what?!..he just joined not long ago….” Yoongi spat. “…hyung…trust me…he’s the most trust worthy one…and Kim Taehyung too but…I have plans for him…” Jimin spoke in a serious tone then turned to Jungkook “…what?..” Jungkook asked with one of his eyebrows aroused. “…I want him to start training you with the gun….of course with hyung’s permission…” “….do you want to Kook?...only if you want….” Yoongi said looking at the younger. “..I’ll do it..if you want me to…hyung….” “..okay…this is just for your safety….” “..me?...” “..yeah…just do it…” “..okay…”. Jimin knew Yoongi really concerned about Jungkook , that’s why he suggested about the training.

 

..at the Police headquarters...

 

“..morning...detective Shim!...welcome back!..” some of the police officers at the quarter greeted Yeon Joo when she returned back to work. “....thanks..morning all...” she responded as she walked straight to her desk. Not long Jin arrived “...welcome back partner!....” “..hi..Jin...” Yeon Joo nodded her head then sighed “...it’s good to be back...I’m so bored at home...” she exclaimed. “..yeah...good for you...too...” Jin responded. “..do you have anything to update me ?..” she asked. “..yes...alot.....just tell me when you’re ready...”. “..give me a minute....” Yeon Joo quickly went through her drawer and took out her note book. “...okay...let’s begin...” she said while pulling a chair next to Jin. “....well...Mr Min’s people were attack at a warehouse about two weeks ago...” “...really?..who?...” Yeon Joo asked interestedly. “....it’s Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook...and Jimin was shot....” Jin continued. “...is he alright?...” Yeon Joo asked in concerned. “..yes...he is...” Jin answered. “...ohh Jin!..it looks like we have a lot to do....” Yeon Joo moved closer and scanned through the file which Jin passed to her. “..yes...I’m halfway through the investigation...which I think they are from China...some members who resented Mr Min due to the death of Jeong Ji Hoon....” Jin continued. Yeon Joo turned to look at him “..you think so?...” Jin nodded.

 

“…excuse me sir….you both are called to the commissioner’s office…” a young police officer told them. Both detectives stood up and quickly headed to the commissioner’s room. “…you wanted to see us sir….”. “....yes…take a seat…”. Both detectives sat down facing the commissioner. “…I believe detective Kim is looking at the latest case which involve the CEO of Bighit and almost killed one of his employee….”. “..yes sir..that’s right…I’m halfway through with the investigation….” Kim Seokjin said firmly. “..Kim..I want you to work on this as soon as possible….” The commissioner spoke then turned to look at Yeon Joo “..detective Shim…I’m dropping you off from this case…” Kim will get a new partner temporarily….” Yeon Joo’s eyes widened “..but sir…” “…no!…I just want you remain at the admin side for the time being…you’ve been shot twice ….and I don’t want to lose a good detective like you...take this as a compliment…..” Yeon Joo bit her lips “…yes sir!...”. “…you’re dismissed…”.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter