Tense

White Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“...why isn’t she picking up my call?...” Yoongi been sitting up and down walking backs and forward in his room. Knock on his door “...come in...” he called “..hyung...you want to see me?...” Yoongi nodded his head then slumped down his body on one of the armchairs in his room. He let out a heavy sighed “...she isn’t picking up my call....” he said in low voice “..I’m worried....” the younger looked at him in pity “...she’s probably tired....”. “...call the rest...let’s go out...I’m going insane for not able to reach her....”. Jungkook quickly took out his phone and sent messages to the rest.

 

Taehyung and Hoseok arrived at the restaurant “....he’s taking us to eat at this hour?!...what’s got into him?.... “ Taehyung said while glancing at his watch “..it’s almost 12 ing midnight hyung!...” “..I don’t know...just do as what we are told....and shut the up...”. The restaurant was already closing but a waitress waited for them at the entrance and led them to a table. Yoongi was already there seated with Jimin and Jungkook. “....c’mon ...have a seat...I just want to eat with you guys...I don’t wanna eat alone...” Yoongi simply said. “...would you like the food to be served now?...” the waitress asked politely. “..yes...please...” Jimin answered as he poured some wine into their glasses. Footsteps approaching “...sorry...I’m late...I was already in bed...when Kook sent the message...” “...not to worry...you’re here...sit down Joon...” . The tall man took his seat next to Jimin while taking a sip of his wine. “….okay…what’s the occasion?..” Namjoon asked innocently looking at everyone around the table. “…I just want to eat with you guys……” Yoongi answered taking his glass wine. They all were silence while Jimin cheerfully said “…the foods are here…let’s enjoy…” “..yeah…I’m hungry…” Jungkook added. “..you’re always hungry…”Jimin snapped at him.

 

After some moments in the middle of their meal Yoongi kept on checking his phone. “…is everything alright?...” Namjoon asked since it didn’t escape him to notice his behavior. “..yeah…it’s fine..I’m fine..”. “…call her..if it helps…” he added. Yoongi shook his head “..no…it’s late already…”. “..yeah…she must be busy with all the mission…” then Jungkook stopped with his eyes widened. Everyone at the table looked at him. The younger’s mouth opened a gap and a piece of chicken meat dropped on his plate when he looked so worried. “..what mission are you talking about Kook?..” Jimin asked. “..aa..emm…” the younger’s face turned pale “…Jeon Jungkook?...” Yoongi glared at him “…h..hyung…I’m not supposed to say anything…but it slipped off my big mouth just now…”. Every attention fell to the youngest. “..speak up now…”. “…Bong Yi told me that…actually ..actually…noona… is on a mission going to Macau…it’s not just a simple workshop…”. “…what?!...” Yoongi stood up. “..I’m sorry hyung…”.

 

 

After some moments in between their meals Yoongi kept on checking his phone “..are you alright ?...” Namjoon asked since it didn’t escape him from noticing Yoongi looked trouble. “..na..I’m fine...” the older responded. “..you can call her if you want...”. Yoongi shook his head “..it’s late...she must be on’t tired...”. “...yeah...noona...must be pretty tied up with the mission....” then the younger stopped with his eyes widened. “...what mission?...” Yoongi asked. All attention was on him with Jungkook’s mouth opened a gap and a piece of chicken meat dropped on his plate. “..h..hyung...don’t take this the wrong idea...I..I’m not supposed to say anything ...but I ing slipped...”. “....Jeon Jungkook!...” Yoongi raised his voice as his face turned red.

 

“....Bong Yi told me...that noona went to Macau on a mission...it’s not just a simple workshop...” Jungkook finally said the truth. “..what?!...” Yoongi stood up “.....that’s all I know... I’m sorry hyung...I didn’t mean to hide it from you...but I’ve promised Bong Yi ...” Jungkook said almost crying. “...oh..God!...” Yoongi rubbed his forehead. “...calm down Yoongi....she might be on a mission...but she surely be safe...don’t worry...it’s her job...and just trust her..will you...” Namjoon spoke his mind. Jimin tapped on Jungkook’s shoulder “..don’t worry...” he said to him “..yes..hyung...noona..knows what she’s doing..” Jimin tried to assure him. “..she could’ve just told me..” “..you won’t let her go..if she told you..” Taehyung cut in. Hoseok gave Taehyung a glare for his boldness. “..he’s right hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter