Fix You

White Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“…eonni!...we are ready to go!...” Bong Yi excitedly walking to the car when everything already loaded into her car. “….okay…let’s go!...” Yeon Joo got behind the wheel and started the engine. “..you must be excited..eonni…as much as I’m excited to see that Jungkook guy again…”. “…me?..aahh.....of course..the kids going to be so happy.…are you sure Jungkook will be there?..” “..why not?..isn’t he always with Mr Min Yoongi…and today’s event is especially organised by his company…he’ll be there….I saw the proposal letter on father Han’s desk a week ago…the guest of honor will be himself….I saw his name…”. “..oohh..really?..I didn’t know…father just called me if I’m free to attend today…and helped with the refreshments for everyone..…”. Yeon Joo cracked a small smile upon hearing Yoongi is going to be there. It’s been almost two months since the morning chaos she encountered with him. After her talked with Jin she still didn’t have the nerve to contact Yoongi. Her ego and pride were like a barrier on top of everything. Probably today she could make an amendments with him.

 

The event was held at a closed private hall in the city. Both Yeon Joo and Bong Yi walked into the hall and it was decorated beautifully with a lot of colourful balloons. “..wow..this is so grand..Eonni!...”. Yeon Joo herself was shocked to see the hall. “…okay”… let’s see where should we put all the desserts?...”. Yeon Joo walked to some men who were busy holding with some papers “..excuse me?...do you know…” Yeon Joo froze to see Kim Taehyung stood in front of her. “…hello ..Eun Joo…or shall I call you Yeon Joo….” “…h..hi..V…I didn’t know you’re involve with the event…”. “….yes..the same goes with me…I didn’t have a clue you are a cop!...” . “..look ..I was only doing my job..and don’t blame me….it’s your own fault that getting involve with a thug!...” she spat harshly “..wo..wo…what’s the commotion here?...hello Miss Shim…what’s the problem here Tae?...”Jimin appeared with Jung Hoseok. Yeon Joo was shock to see them together “…Mr Park!..what a big surprise!..I didn’t realise your charity event is a joined venture with some thugs!...should I investigate more?..” Jung Hoseok gave a death glare at her while Jimin remained calm. “…I understand your concern Miss Shim…but let me just introduce our new employees ..this is Kim Taehyung ..and this Jung Hoseok….they are now officially work under Bighit ..” he turned to the two men “..please pay your respect to our important guest as a representative from the orphanage organisation..Miss Shim Yeon Joo….” Taehyung and Hoseok bowed their heads “…please to meet you Miss Shim..”Hoseok the one to speak while Taehyung didn’t say anything. “..the event is about to start…Miss Shim let me assist you with your needs…”. Yeon Joo professionally apologised to them “…look…I take back for what I said earlier…I was a bit rude…please accept my apology…”. “..ehmm..me too Miss Shim..I shouldn’t mention about you being a cop earlier…I’m sorry..” Kim Taehyung apologised. Yeon Joo smiled then Kim Taehyung too responded by displaying his attractive boxy smile.

 

Yeon Joo was busy arranging the desserts on the counter table among with the other varieties of food. Bong Yi walked to her “…eonni…I haven’t seen Jungkook around and neither Mr Min too…” “....really..they must be on the way…you know ..people like him is always busy…”. “..but eonni..aren’t you looking forward to meet him again?..” Yeon Joo smiled “…it doesn’t matter Bong Yi…I’ll see him next time…”. “..oohh…eonni…there’s Jungkook!...and Mr Min…but who’s the lady with them?....”. Yeon Joo turned to look from a distant. Yoongi and the lady were led to their seats with Jungkook accompanying from behind. Then he sat next to Jimin. The girl look elegant in her expensive looking outfit. It must be one of that big brand. “….I don’t know..Bong Yi...let’s continue with the works…the kids will be hungry …if you want to take a break..just go ahead…I’ll take care of everything…” “..are you sure eonni?...I’ll just stay here with you….let’s get busy..” the younger girl responded as if she understood that Yeon Joo was trying to avoid that someone.

 

The actual event started when Yoongi was welcomed to give away some speech. “..I’m honoured and happy to be here today….with this …it will help the kids to get better education and even proper medication to those in needs. It simply for the more comfortable and better life prospects for them….with me today is also someone who generously wanted to do the same things in helping the orphans…may I welcome Miss Jung Ae Ra….from the Jung Group…one of our new business partner…”. Everyone in the hall giving a loud applaud as the girl walked up the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter