Pretty Face

Its Not Actually Unrequited They Are Just Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


I am Minatozaki Sana, and I have a reputation for being the heartbreaker.

Was it because the people I've dated are hard to love? No. Was it the lack of effort they've poured into me? Not that either .

Whether its my deeply rooted commitment issues or the fact that I never really know how to love truly,  I do make the people who love me act the exact opposite of love. 

Ironically, when guys jump from one girl to another he gets called a player but when I do I get labeled as a ? 

The reputation does have many downsides, the unwanted attention and the unnecessary interactions I had to do with people on my "social level" 

However, I do thrive at the thought that I intimidate most people .

Maybe thats why its so unusual to them that I hang out with  who they labeled as the most stuck up person at school ,  the only person who they think I talk too that is not trying to get in bed  with me.

Dahyun has the exact opposite reputation as I am, she's Ms. "I play by the book".  She goes to all her classes,  goes home and does her homework.  She fully believes that at this part of her life shes given a role as a student and it is only reasonable enough that she does well at  it.

I disagreed of course, there is way more  to life than to just play a role given to you but she argued that she has all the time to do the "adult" stuff when she graduates. She's not about to tarnish her hardwork due to underage drinking and partying.

"Sana, were you even listening?"  Jeongyeon cut my series of thought and I internally thanked her for the interruption, or else my thoughts would've spiralled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter