Your Shirt

Its Not Actually Unrequited They Are Just Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present Day (Dahyun's POV)

Movements are mechanical as I try to hear Tzuyu out. The truth is I haven't been myself.  A lot of  questionable things happened that my thought process can't keep up. I am starting to wonder if I ever really know or if i just made up everything to fit it in a concept that I could wrap my head around.

"It's Mark Tuan. He left the exact same time Sana dragged you out. I saw him follow you guys"

I close my eyes, steeling myself against the unwell strain in my chest as I feel my blood rush, and my body trembled with anger.

If I knew that's what he meant at the party, I would've fractured his face. But I'm glad I didn't, he deserved so much worse.

I take a tight breath and blink my eyes open,  thankful enough I was able to hold the anger in. I can feel it build up on me, I try to calm it down telling myself I will let it out at the right time and on the right person.

The loud banging on the door interrupted the tension inside the cramped storage room, Nayeon's voice sounds sharp even from outside.

I swiftly opened it making her slightly stumble forward.

"Dahyun" she said, hesitant to drop the bomb to my already unstable state.


"It's Sana's. She's at the hospital"

My body went cold and my bones rattle, my mind going hectic trying to get a hold of everything that's happening.

Confessing to Sana. Making love to her. Boston. tape. Death. Losing her. Mark Tuan. Sana at the hospital.

Everything is going downhill. Unkind thoughts swarmed,
the worst case scenario possibly already happened to Sana. I was holding unto the last thread of my sanity because if I don't, I don't think I could trust myself not to go ballistic on everyone.

Nayeon grip the side of my arms taking me back to reality.

"She's fine" she said to assure me but I was overloaded. It didn't relax me one bit.
I can feel her studying me, to make some sense how I was holding up.

"I'll drive us there. You look... unwell"



We rushed towards the hospital desk as Nayeon asked the nurse about Sana's whereabouts with Tzuyu right next to her. I feel so lost, I didn't realized she tagged along.

I followed where they were running off to, still stuck inside my own thoughts. As if reality was only a movie played in front of me.

"Jeong, what the hell happened?" 

She stood up from her seat, bringing her index finger to as to tell Nayeon to stay silent. Sana laid on the hospital bed, deeply asleep. Her cheeks are hollow and the dark bag under eyes are visible.

"She passed out in the shower, the doctor said it was due to stress. She has been under a lot of presure lately that might be the cause. He told me we can leave as soon as she wakes up, but she still needs a lot of bed rest"  Jeongyeon silently explained.

I'm thinking too much, and I fear drowning in my own silence if I don't move.  And so I cleared my throat, the sound feels like it echoed in this vast space. They turned towards my direction and I offered no reaction.

"I'll be the one to take her home. Will that be alright?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter