Tongue Tied

Its Not Actually Unrequited They Are Just Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present Day (Dahyun's POV)

Heavy.

It's getting heavier with each passing day and its only getting harder. How did I managed to ignore the enormity of how I feel for the past years? I don't think I could carry this any longer when the words I wanna say are begging to be let out. 


The almost kiss was the last straw, it awakened something in me that I have surpressed for so long and I'm trying so hard not to act out of selfishness because God, I do want her. So much. That it scares me because it's the only thing I can't logically explain why I do.

I need to talk to her. I need to to know why we're back to acting like it never happened. Like it didn't matter just because it was only an almost.

When the bell rang to end the last period of class, I instantly raced out of the door to find Sana. People swarmed the hallway immediately and feel myself getting dizzy, I make my way to the exit door and decided to just wait for her in the parking lot.

But before I could leave, someone grabbed my hand and drag me to the sides.

"You are not leaving. Did you forget we have to do?" Nayeon  said admist of the  rampage.

"We can't technically go through people's locker when the people are here. Can we let this chaos subside first. I'll be back"

"Well you are not letting me do all the waiting alone" she grabbed my hand , putting me in place. 

"You're getting all clingy now? Let go, Im. I need to talk to Sana"  Nayeon smirked at me on this

"Well she's right behind you but I'm afraid she can't accommodate you, Kim. She seems to have a better company"


I look back and traced where Nayeon's gaze is.  Her eyes fell instantly on mine, she held it for awhile and gave me a small smile before looking away. She turned her attention back to Tzuyu, leaving me completely out of her focus.

My heart clenched at her action. Confusion, jealousy but on top of it all–pain.  

I removed Nayeon's grasp on me and rushed towards the exit door.  Freshed air greeted me and I slowly let out the breath I didn't know I was holding in.

My mind completely went on a whirlwind, like it was not familiar with having to feel too much all at once.

"Want me to help you with that?"  Nayeon intervened, crossing her arms looking down at me as I catch my breath.

"Not now Nayeon" 

"Awwhh you called me Nayeon"  she praised. "But come on, alcohol taste better when your life is a mess" 

"I'm not falling for you schemes" 

"Please, you are already pitiful enough. I can assure you  nothing of such will happen." She promised, crossing her heart to show she meant it. 

"No, thank you. We still have lockers to scrutinize" I declined. 

She let out a gasp. "Damn even after all that? I thought the deal was off, I'd drop her if I were you"

"I'm not doing this to win her over, Im"



It was pass 5 PM and the parking lot was already empty. Me and Nayeon has been sitting in my car for 2 hours now. It was spent with mostly on Nayeon complaining and insulting  about anything that breathes and me ignoring her.

By the time we saw the janitor leave, it was our cue to move.

Under mysterious circumstances, Nayeon managed to have a key to the campus. I didn't bother asking her how she got it for the possibility that I could be an accomplice to another one of her crimes. What we're doing right now is quite enough. 

It was Nayeon's idea to go through the top suspect's lockers. We managed to cut it down to top 6 with the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter