Wish You Were Sober

Its Not Actually Unrequited They Are Just Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present Day (Dahyun's POV)

The distance from Nayeon's house to mine was far enough for me to sober up.  When we arrived, I gently tapped Sana's shoulder to check if she was conscious enough to walk.

She groaned when I shake her shoulders as the tapping wasn't enough to wake her up. She opened her eyes, but I could tell that the effect of the alcohol didn't wear off on her yet.

"Help me out a little okay? I'll carry you." 

With great effort, I positioned Sana on my back, getting ready to piggyback her. I carefully stood up from the car seat, not wanting to hit Sana's head on the roof.  After successfully standing up, I faced towards Jeongyeon.

" Thank you for driving us home and also for last time. I owe you " I awkwardly said.

"Nahh don't worry about it. You should go,  she looks pretty heavy"

I chuckled at this and nodded my head. "Ok, I'll see you then" 

Jeongyeon waved her hand as I make my way towards the door to my house.


I proceeded directly to my bedroom and gently placed Sana on the bed. I sat on the corner,  tiredly stretching my back from the force exerted.

I glanced at Sana, and it seems she won't sober up anytime soon. A lot of questions run through my mind as I look at her. But the more I look for answers, the more questions it follows.

I wonder what's making you so sad? 

I brushed the thought off, telling myself to give it up for today as I've done way too much thinking since the day started.  All to which was about her. 

What I need right now is a warm shower.

I  was about to stand up when Sana grabbed my hand,  making me fall back to bed. She sat up and pulled me closer to her, our faces inches away from each other.

She opened her eyes and it pierced right through mine.

I nervously gulped with how close she is. 

Even at this proximity, she looks unflawed. Its almost unfair.

"Don't leave me yet"  she sadly said , like there was a deeper meaning behind it.

The room fell completely silent and all I could hear was our breathing.

Sana studied my face, using her eyes to tell me to stay. She placed her hand on my cheek, as if securing me to stay put.

The warmth of her palm made me shiver. I could feel myself turning red. I am more than thankful that the room was dark enough for it to be uneasily seen. 

My eyes traveled on her face searching for signs if something was wrong but then it accidentally landed on her lips, further heightening the tension between us. 

" I like seeing you"   Sana suddenly whispered, causing my heart to rapidly beat.

"I like it more when you're around me"    She slowly leaned in closer until our noses were touching.

"But there's nothing I like best than to have you this close" 

Her gaze are on my lips and it stayed there.

I was hypnotize. It felt like  her lips  has a voice of its own asking me to come closer.

Sana slowly closed her eyes and tilted her head,  her lips ghostly lingering centimeters away from mine. And I almost lost every ounce of self-co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter