Hardest to love

Its Not Actually Unrequited They Are Just Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Sana is not stupid. She's been in and out of relationships for her not to figure out that Dahyun likes her. 

But to like someone and to want them are two different things.

And while Sana is sure she is liked , she's not quite sure she is what Dahyun wants.

Dahyun's life is as peaceful as it is, she has her priorities straight, is surrounded by a small circle of friends who genuinely cares for her and a family who might not be around but does not forget to check up on her. 

Letting  Sana in would mean destruction, she knows this herself.  It is what she's built off,  mess after mess. 

And after the conversation she had with Dahyun in the car, her ultimate response to it was to distance herself .

Sana is terrified because she knows that if Dahyun gets too close, she might not be able to stop herself. 
 


It's been days since Dahyun last talked to Sana. It was Friday and still no sight of the girl, at the lunch table  or the bench where the cool kids hang out . Dahyun has been dropping by Sana's classroom to get a glimpse or even talk to her but luck was not in her favor. 

She wonders if it was something she said that made Sana avoid her, and if she did she wanted to apologize.

"Dubsssss"  Chaeyoung excitedly ran over to her.


"Hey Chaeng"  I said not reciprocating the energy back.


"What is with the atmosphere dude?  What's got you so down?  Bet Minatozaki  giving you a headache again." 

I just shrugged off her questions and proceeded to organize the things in my locker.

"You know as someone  as boring as you and by boring I meant  getting responsibilities done on time, don't wanna get tangled up with unnecessarry people , highschool drama  aint my thing etc. Etc. I will never understand how Minatozaki got you all hooked up  around her when her social life is literally all of those"

"What's that supposed to mean?"  I  said and it came out like I'm pissed off by her comment. 


"Chill. I wasn't insulting her. I like Sana, I just don't understand the dynamics between you two."

"I've been hearing the same thing for the past 3 years, Chaeng. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter