Parking Lots

Its Not Actually Unrequited They Are Just Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present Day (Dahyun's POV)

I used to hate Mondays. It reminds me of the long week I have ahead of me, the to do list waiting to be crashed out and Debate Club presedential duties I need to attend too. 

But Mondays are also the only day I share a class with Sana, having her around all morning makes up for all the dullness the rest of the day  offers.

With 2 coffee in hand, I make my way to my History Class and instantly spotted her looking lost in her own world.

"Hey"  I greeted.


She seems surprised by my sudden presence but quickly gave a full smile and asked me to sit down next to  her.  I settled beside her and offered her the coffee.  

She gladly took it and gave me a quick peck on the cheek

"You're the best. Thank you, Dahyunnie."

This is the Sana she's familiar with. Bubbly, touchy and the literal embodiment of sunshine.

After the talk we had last Friday, we are back to being Sana and Dahyun  yet somehow I can't shake the feeling that everything feels off. 

There are still so many unsaid words between us and although Sana is within my reach — she feels farther than ever. 

I could sense that she's putting up these walls and I am running out of ideas trying to get my way around it.

I didn't realize class was about to end until the bell rang, taking me back to reality. I look at Sana and realized I wasn't the only one spacing out.  I called her to get her attention.

"Sana, class just ended"  I gently tapped her shoulders.


"Oh yeah I know,  I was just trying to remember if I forgot something" she reasoned out.


She quickly organized her things  while asking me what my plans were. Jokingly saying  if I was gonna take my lunch at the cafeteria or have a pile of paper as food at the Debate club office.

Before I could answer her, Im Nayeon bar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter