Evermore

Its Not Actually Unrequited They Are Just Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present Day (Sana's POV)
I can feel my body turning numb after hearing what Nayeon just said.

She can't possibly know, can she?  There's no way she does, I've done what I needed  to do — I've been nothing but careful

Breathe Sana, you are just overthinking things. It's not a big deal,  this is just Nayeon being her usual self .


But the room suddenly feels like it shrunk and there weren't enough windows to help me breathe.  My head suddenly throbs and the only voice I could hear was my own. I instantly excused myself, running away to wherever my legs drag me.

I found myself inside the comfort room's cubicle,  steadying my mind and trying to regain my focus. I am basically panting from shaking too much and I don't think I could stop anytime soon .

 

I need to get out of here.


I was about to leave when I heard people chattering. So I stay put,  refusing to let them see me like this. 

"This place has been too boring lately. It's unusual nothings going on, even Nayeon's parties are starting to get dull." the girl commented.

"That's because Minatozaki's been MIA.  Im's party is nothing without her. Its like watching a  real life tinder when she's around, people lining up for her to swipe left n right. "  the mention of my name automatically heightened my senses.

"For real. What's up with her lately?  It's been months since I've heard someone begged for her to take them back after she's done using them."

"Used to be so  fun watching people pathetically on their knees and she won't even spare them a look"  I flinched at her statement.


"The must've been way too good" they both laughed as their voices  slowly disappeared into the background.

Normally, I would've faced them, put them back on their places and  warn them not to utter my name with their filthy mouths ever again.

But I am far from stable, and I can't possibly defend myself against something I am now starting to believe. 

I slowly went out of the cubicle,and  my own reflection instantly greeted me.

I don't look like myself, the mess that I am  on the inside is externally catching up. Tears rapidly streamed down my face. I'm back with the pity-party again.

I was about to collapse on the floor, no longer caring that I am in the  middle of the schools' public restroom, when an arm wrapped around my shoulder guiding me to an empty room.  From there, I broke down.


Time passed and I was finally able to get a grip of myself. A familiar girl handed me a drink and by the time the liquid hit my tongue, I sudddenly feel refreshed.

I cleared my throat and spoke. "Thank you for the drink andd uhh for helping me out there. That was pretty embarrassing, sorry about that"

She quickly shook her head "No, not at all. What those girls said— they were pretty vile. I wouldv'e reacted the same way."  

I replied with a small smile "So you heard all of that huh?"  she quickly explained that she didn't mean too pry but I assure her it was fine.

Feeling like its the perfect timing, I asked

"I'm sorry but I didn't get your name. I'm Sana by the way"  I  said  as I held out my hand which she carefully accepted.

"I'm Tzuyu. Chou Tzuyu."

The name finally struck me, no wonder she's too familiar.


"If you don't mind. Are you the junior that Nayeon's been trying to recruit as her replacement?"  I'm sure she is, she physically looks like she exceeded Nayeon's criteria.

She laughed, and even that sounded soft. "Yeah, that was me" she shyly said.

"How did you get her off your back? For all I know she's very persistent especially when its something she wants." 

"Just,, I got a help from someone"  I nodded no longer wanting to burden her with my questions.

I look around the room,  being aware of where I am  for the first time.  This is where the glee club gathers, she must be a member for her to have access to this room.

My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter