Bad News

Its Not Actually Unrequited They Are Just Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sighed as exhaustion caught up with me. I settled beside her and stared at her, studying her features as the urge to caress her face builds up within me.  I immediately stopped myself knowing it will only complicate what was already complicated.

"You confuse me, Sana.  I feel way too much for this to be nothing and yet I can't bring myself to admit it" 

"Don't" 

Sana softly whispered as my heart frantically beats right off my chest, like it was about to burst from the mere thought that Sana might've heard what I just said. 

She got up from the sleeping position she was in to properly face me, staring deep within my soul as if trying to read the expressions in my eyes.

"I'm no good for you, Dahyun-ah"  her voice cracked. 

"I messed up. And I don't think I can fix it this time. I- You can't like me "  then she sobbed uncontrollably. 

I pulled her close knowing no amount of comfort will ever take the pain away yet  I still hope to atleast calm the storms that was ranging inside of her . As If I am not a ranging storm myself. 

Series of thoughts run through my mind trying to understand what Sana meant.

Was Sana aware after all this time?  Does it mean she doesn't like me back and she 's saving the friendship I'm about risk?  But why the hell was she crying? 

 I think of the words to say but I was too afraid of making things worse  in the midst of chaos. 

I push my curiosity aside, telling myself that right now, this is about Sana. Not what I feel. 

In her most vulnerable state, silence was all I could offer. And although I was speechless, I was hoping that my loss for words were loud enough to tell her that she is safe here with me. 



I am fidgeting inside my car, having an inernal battle if I should get up and knock on her door  or I should just call it a night and wait for Monday to talk to her.

But Monday is too far away and now is too sudden, I feel like I'm gonna throw up.

"Don't be a coward" I mentally remind myself.  

Taking deep breaths, I took the first step outside my car and walked towards her door. A spot in her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter