Head First

Its Not Actually Unrequited They Are Just Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


3 years ago, Freshmen Year. (Dahyun's pov)

It's the middle of the year which only means Thanksgiving break is weeks away.  Deciding to make that as a motivation to get through another day,  I mentally gave myself a pat in the back for successfully having a peaceful 1st semester.

Although piles of schoolworks did kept me up at night, it wasn't something I couldn't handle.

The bell rang signaling the students to get to their  respective classrooms. Morning rush inside the school hallway was never a pleasing sight,  and so I waited for the crowd to subside before I walked to my locker to get the things I needed for my History class.

If given the options and attendance wasn't obligatory, I would rather  not  attend. I like the subject, in fact I find it very interesting. 

But History meant no Jihyo and Chaeyoung. It meant being stuck with Im Nayeon and her group of friends who thinks they're too cool for school, for 2 deadly hours.

It was like a glimpse of what my torture room in hell is gonna look like if I don't do this human thing right.

I am not the one to judge people by their definition of fun and living life to the fullest. To put it nicely,  what people do with their time is not something I should have a say in. To state it blatantly, I don't really give a . 

But witnessing them tear other people down for a reason as shallow as being on top of the higschool pyramid,  propelled me to avoid them as much as possible.

Who even created that stupid concept anyway, and why did these idiots ever think that being on "top" gives them a free pass to treat people like .

Taking 3 deep breaths, I mentally prepare myself before entering the classroom. Upon entry, I settled on the seat close to the window pane whilst taking a quick glance at everyone in their respective cliques.

Noticing the teacher wasn't around yet,  I put my earphones on and looked out the window trying to create a relaxing state for myself despite the chaotic room I am in.

It eventually came to a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter