Pride

Its Not Actually Unrequited They Are Just Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Flashback (Sana's POV)

People paint me as the casanova, picking a victim and then leaving after I get what I want. Quite hypocritical, because isn't that what we all do? We choose something desirable to want and take actions to have it — we only ever stay when we haven't gotten enough.  The only difference is that I get what I need in the shortest possible time.

With such image, I get to carry all the blame even if I am without fault, even if  it was the other who did me wrong. I get cursed at, have stories made up about me,  and be publicly humiliated because people only choose to see one side of everything.

They see someone beg to me on their knees and those who beg are suddenly impeccable,  and I'm the one who's heartless.  But isn't a single red flag enough to throw a whole man away? It is difficult , I've only made it look easy  because the people  I was involved with are basically walking warning signs that needs to be dumped.

It didn't matter to me what people think, never did I once try to prove myself.
As long as I know the truth and as long as she believes in me. 


I have been recieving messages from an unknown number these past few weeks , and I've been doing good ignoring them but the accusations and  the threats are getting  progressively worse. Harrassment on text is one thing but following me around is a different story. 

This person has taken it too far and its getting annoying.  I am so close to punching someone through a screen, or maybe practice some vodo because I have been reading these threats like its the morning newspaper.  And its probably from one of the people I've dumped in the the last few months. 

'You'll be sorry for what you did'

I raised my eyebrow at the text as I try to recall the tiest things I've done for this person to feel this way.  All the closures went smoothly, I left no one hanging nor did I lead them on.  I have always made it clear where I draw the line and having an intimate relationship aint it. It's no longer my fault they're expecting more from me. And if I did humiliate this person, they probably  deserved it.

As curious as I was, I avoided replying to it not wanting to give the attention& reaction he/she obviously wanted from me. I was gonna block an uknown number for the nth time already, when a video clip was sent making my heart fell into my stomach.

It was a 8 second vid of me on the bed, while drukenly kissing someone.  I shakily pressed play while my mind messily tried recalling when it was and who I was doing it with but no memories resurfaced on that night. The person was nowhere near familiar and I grab a handful of my hair frustrated with myelf.

What the is this?!  Why the hell can't I remember? If this  gets out it will ruin my chances on getting into a good college and getting a scholarship. No one would want someone with a scandal. God and what about Dahyun, what would she think of me..

I tried to exhale as I  convince myself that I could fix this, that I could still clean up this mess. This video is not out there yet, I can avoid this from happening. I just need to find this person..

'SN: Who are you? What do you want from  me?'

'To suffer.'

'SN: What did I ever do to you'

'You killed him. I'll make your life a living hell, you'll want to end it yourself' 

I dropped my phone from shaking too much, I have no idea what is happening.  I am beyond confused. What tf does it mean? 

What the hell have I gotten myself into? This is all my fault. This is such a mess. I'm such a mess. 


"Wow, we've been friends for almost 4 years and this is literally the first time I know what your bedroom looks like" Jeongyeon chuckled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter