Perfect Places

Its Not Actually Unrequited They Are Just Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present Day (Sana's POV)

I woke up feeling lighter than usual.  I guess its nice to finally let it out, and to not keep it all inside. Although I can't help but feel sorry for burdening Tzuyu with keeping my secret.

She was hesitant at first as she firmly believes this should be reported and the person should be held accountable, but I managed to convince her that I will once I'm ready.

But for now I have to gather enough evidences to find out who it is.

She understood where I'm coming from, and told me not to hesitate reaching out to her if I need her help. I was beyond touched.

I rolled at the side of my bed suspicious on why my alarm hasn't gone off yet,  I reached for my phone and realized it was a holiday,  classes were cancelled. 

Can't even grasp the concept of time, nice

I thought, letting out a sigh.  I instantly checked my messages, and it was  flooded with missed calls from Dahyun.



I quickly dialed her number, knowing its gonna start with an apology and not a greeting.  It took a while for her to pick up.

"Hello?" Dahyun said, sounding like she was just sleeping and I woke her up.

"I'm sorry"

"It's fine. I was gonna get up in a while anyway"

"No, thats not what I meant. I meaan I am sorry for interrupting your sleep but  what I meant was about yesterday." 

Silence.

And I immediately feel uneasy. Dahyun always need reasons, a situation isn't just a situation to her. It needs to have a driving force on why it led to it.

And her not asking me  the whys and whats,  is enough to know that she's tired of figuring it out—of figuring me out.

And I don't blame her.

"I'm sorry for not answering your calls, I didn't mea- "

"You don't have to explain, Sana. I understand. You looked really tired yesterday I assumed you were asleep." 

Another long pause .

why is this so hard when we used to be able to talk for hours.

"Dahyun" I called out.

"Hmm" she hummed in response.

"Nothing. I just wanted to say your name."

She softly chuckled at my randomness.

"Sana" 

"Hmm?" I replied copying her tone

"i miss you"

Those three words were enough to reassure me that she's still here and despite the things I did that pushed her away, she hasn't completely left me.


After the phone call I had with Dahyun,  the growling in my stomach  forced me to dragged myself downstairs.

A saw a familiar figure on my kitchen holding his coffee in one hand with his phone on the other, looking as composed as ever.


His shoulders were broad and his clothes were neat,  the streak of white hair is the only indicator that he is not someone in his early 30s.  

I slowly turned my back not wanting my mood ruined this early. He suddenly spoke, stopping me from my tracks.

" Where are your manners? Not even greeting me upon my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter