Untitled

Its Not Actually Unrequited They Are Just Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present Day (Dahyun's POV)

The grumbling of Sana's stomach pushed us to get up from bed. We have been laughing for 20 minutes straight, the whole time I realized how much I miss the sound of her laughter. If this is what it would take for me to hear it over and over again, I'd gladly make a fool out of myself.

We were now sitting in her kitchen counter, deciding what to eat.

"Should we just call delivery service?" I suggested. 

"No" she swiftly declined. "I've decided to cook for you"  

I chuckled at her affectionate attempts. "That would take way too long, Sana. Your stomach is already begging you to feed her. Let's do that some other time"

"Back with just Sana again"  she cutely complained.

"Aren't you getting way too used at this?" I playfully raised my eyebrow at her.

"No. I want to hear you say it, Dahyunnie. I love the way it sounds" I grinned at how adorable she is, I feel like I'm gonna faint if she strikes another pout at me.

I ruffled her hair, resting my hand on top of her head as I kissed her forehead. I stare deeply into her eyes, amused by her anticipation.

"my love" 

She flashed me a satisfied smile, but quickly pulled me into a hug as she hides her face into the crook of my neck. She still looked flusttered when she  faced me again. Her arms still around me.

"You can only call me by my name on one condition" 

"And that is?" I curiously asked.

Sana leaned in on my ear giving it a little blow to tease,  making me shudder as her breath hits my skin.

"If you moan it"  she seductively said.

I quickly pulled her away,  unwrapping her arm on my neck. She needs to stop,  all her teasing will make me lose the last drop of self control I have in me.  God knows I still haven't recovered from last night.

"That's it. We are getting Mcdonalds" I replied, walking away from her as her laugh echoed loudly in the kitchen.



The food arrived, and we didn't know we were starving this much until the first bite. We were busy filling up our empty stomachs that we didn't bother starting a conversation but loving the comfortable silence shared between us.

Mornings after this will never be the same. And that thought is just baaad  because then I' d start to hate all the days when I won't be waking up next to her.

Sana let out a satisfied sigh, breaking me from my sappy thoughts.

"I'm so full, I think my tummy is gonna burst"

I chuckled at her choice of wording. She's baby.

Sana's phone suddenly tinged with mesages, and I see her struggle to keep her calm but  the quick anxiousness that flashed in her eyes wasn't hard to miss.

She didn't bother reading them and subtly turned off her phone. She glance  back at me with a smile then turning her attention back to her food.  I know then, that we can't keep avoiding this. The buble we are in right now wouldn't last long, we need to face the chaos outside.

Approaching the situation slowly, I reached for Sana's hand from across the table.  She knows what's about to happen from the expression that was plastered on my face. She puts her head down, looking like she was not ready for this confrontation at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter