Gap in the Clouds

Its Not Actually Unrequited They Are Just Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Dahyun  continued to conversate with Jihyo and Chaeyoung about the artwork in front of them. Dahyun decided that she was glad she accepted the invitation because even just for a while,  her confusing thoughts came to a halt.  

"Dubs, you are not gonna buy the artwork then dip are you? We are having dinner at Clareu. You will be joining us and you can't say no."   Jihyo said.

Jihyo and Chaeyoung have been her friends since middle school. The times when Dahyun is not doing any of her responsibilities , she would mostly spent it with them... not until Sana came along.

They didn't took this personally though,  in fact they believe Sana is what's needed for Dahyun to stop following the same boring routine everyday.

She doesn't have that many friends to hangout with and she knows it's because she acts like a 30 year old stuck in a teenage highschool's body.

Jihyo gets her though, maybe that's why they get along pretty well.

They both know highschool is not the highlight of their lives as much as people paint it out to be. And as for Chaeyoung, well..  she was just kinda there —way too friendly for her own good.


"Unless you have other plans in the name of Minatozaki Sana. Then  of course, I won't force you to stay"  Jihyo continued.

"Wow Jih,  I can't refuse when its under my terms but if its Sana  you'd allow it?  Are we really even friends" I said  trying to sound as if I was offended but it only came out bland.

"Dramatic doesn't suit you. And pleasee,  as if I didn't notice Minatozaki looking like she lost the biggest fight of her life the whole week and  you suddenly agreeing to watch an art exhibit?  Something's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter