Body Ain't Me

Its Not Actually Unrequited They Are Just Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The world tasted like lies and mysteries, there are simply not enough truths to answer all the universal questions but I'm far from giving up. 

I've been sitting in Nayeon's room for an hour now, trying to come up with a strategic plan on how we could reach this person as fast as possible.  I don't want to wait until something bad's gonna happen to Sana. Nausea coated my stomach at the awful possibility.

"I really think the fastest way to end this is to steal Sana's phone" Nayeon said as she laid on her bed probably had enough with going back and fourth, only to go back to square one.

"For the nth time, we are not stealing Sana's phone. We can't solve a problem just to create another. Judging by it she'd be extra paranoid if she finds out its stolen. We are dealing with a stalker for christ sake, she's gonna think it was the stalker's doing"

Annoyed,  Nayeon let out an jaded groan. "Well what better suggestion do you have Ms. smarty pants? We've been in here for an hour, you are starting to all the air out of the room" 

"Can you chill?  I'm trying to think of the most logical approach here. Let's go over it one more time, maybe we're overloaded with info that's why we can't think"  I explained.

"First, we can't call the stalker. It's obvious he -she wants to stay hidden, finding out there are others who know would put Sana at risk. 2nd,  the phone stealing is not an option—"

"Ughhhh you've already explained it, get to the 3rd part" Nayeon interrupted.

Keeping my cool, trying hard not to blow up all these steam on her, I continued  


"3rd, vaguely ask Sana possible clues that would lead us to the person"

"None of this is gonna work. The 3rd option would take too long, she could sense it and alter the subject" I let out a heavy sigh.

Nayeon quickly jumped from her position,clasping her hand, startling me.

"Parties"

I let out a  long, deep, exhalation expressing my irritability. " This is not some stupid playful prank, Im. There's literally a-"

"Creepy stalker blah blah blah. Will you just let me finish? I'm not done yet" she said, shutting me up.

"I, generous queen, Im Nayeon  will  be making history by hosting my first ever inclusive party" Nayeon excitedly squeled.

"And since its open to all, that person would most likely follow her there, falling into our trap. You could tail whoever is after Minatozaki's , a creep would always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter