She

Its Not Actually Unrequited They Are Just Stupid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There it goes again, the pang in my chest with the mesmerizing sensation that lingers whenever I look at her.  Truth be told, she looks like she's done for the day.  The bag under her eyes and the slump shoulders shows she's been up all night,  and she wants nothing but to be back in her bed.

", I am having the worst hangover"

"What would party on a Monday? You should've skipped the first subject. I could've given you notes or tutor you, you know" I said glancing back and forth from her and the powerpoint presentation shown infront of me.

" That you are refering to would be Momo. And  also, I hate depending on you too much, Dahyunnie"


"Why ?" I challenged. " Scared I'll let you pay me back twofold?"


Sana laughed. "Yes, partly. But I don't wanna get used to this,  with you helping me clean up the mess I've been making."


I rolled my eyes at this "Sana, it's just notes. I'm not offering you my entire service"

"You say that...  but you've been up all night trying to take care of my drunk ."

I sighed and jokingly said "If you're that sorry, cut me some slack with all that drunk dialing my phone at 3am"

"Yeah sorry,  I should seriously stop "  I was about to explain that I wasn't actually serious, but the bell rang which only meant I won't be able to see her until the end of the day.
 

 


The phone rang twice in a row and I am way too sleepy to pick up and see who it is. Its 3 Am, what sane being calls this late at night. It rang again , taking me far away from my dreamland.


"For sak- "
"Dahyun-ah"  the soft whimper  is heard from the end of the line.

And although I couldn't see her, I could feel the vulneberality  expressed by the way she called my name. I instantly melted .


"Hey, are you okay? Why are you crying?"
"I-i "
"Sana, what happened?" 

I am fully awake now. I got up from my bed and lazily changed my shirt,  knowing damn well I had to be where she is.


She chuckled. "Calm down. I'm okay, j-just wanted to hear your voice"


"Funny. Where are you? You're not drunk  twirling around in the middle of the road at 3 AM are you?"   She laughs at this but I know well enough she's not okay.


"Good guess, I-"
"Stay where you are? I'm coming."


"Dahyun, don't. I'm sober enough to walk myself house"


"The fact that you said house instead of home tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter