PART 6

Sequel Fizzle Out : Love Me Harder

At 6 o'clock in the evening, Baekhyun comes home. He is walking along the alley when a commotion breaks his peaceful evening. Indeed, the source of the commotion is from his house. Baekhyun stands at the house gate and there are furniture like sofa, couch and coffee table scattered around at his house compound. The argument between the people inside his house does not cease. They are ready to slice each other's throat. Baekhyun brave himself to enter the house.

"I'm home," Baekhyun greets his stepmother and three strangers in the living room. they ignore Baekhyun and one of the strangers starts to speak. He is the biggest and sturdiest among them. perhaps, he is the leader. Plus, he is the scariest one.

"who are you guys? Why do you destroy our belongings?"

"if the two of you tell me where is the bastard hiding, then I will not touch anything!" the scariest man growls.

"who is bastard? I don't think we know this bastard that you are talking," Baekhyun retorts.

"don't act like a dumb !" he chokes Baekhyun's neck.

"I'm talking about Baekbeom! He borrowed _ won from me and until now he has not repay it!" baekhyun tries to unclasp the man's grip from his neck but it was futile.

"I... really ...don't know... where is him...please...let me go..." baekhyun begs as gasping for air.

The man removes his hands from Baekhyun's neck. Baekhyun's legs wobble and he tumbles to the floor. there are red hand print around his neck, indicates that he had just being choked.

"remember, I come again tomorrow and make sure you have the money!" he hisses and gets out of the house with his subordinates. One of them kicks the vase on their way to the door until it falls and breaks into pieces.

"baekbeom, why do you love to put me in troubles?" dasom grunts.

"hey,Baekhyun! clear all this mess !" she commands while pointing at the mess on the floor. The man and his subordinates broke few things in the living room.

" I am going to the town tonight. I will sell my jewelleries. And you, Byun Baekhyun, withdraw all your savings to pay Baekbeom's debt!" she says as she walking upstairs.

"what? No,ahjumma. I won't do that," Baekhyun hisses with gritted teeth. He has been working his off to collect many for his baby. If the loan shark wants his money back, go find Baekbeom, not him.

"the money I save is for my child!" baekhyun states coherently.

"fine. Don't come cry to me when they burn down this house,"

"one more thing, give him money tomorrow or he will force us into ion. He owns a few brothels in korea," dasom enter her room and shuts the door.

That night, dasom and Baekhyun manages to collect half of the total amount. Nothing left in Baekhyun's and Dasom's account. Besides, Dasom also sells all her jewelleries to get the cash. They pay half of the amount the next day and beg to prolong the duration to pay the rest of the loan. The loan shark grants their wish but he increases the interest.

Baekhyun is sitting on the bench outside the toilet, resting himself after cleaning all the toilet stalls. Xiumin comes out of the toilet and sits next to Baekhyun.

" you seem off these days. What's wrong?" xiumin asks worriedly. Xiumin is a cleaner too. Today, he and Baekhyun are assigned to clean the toilet at the second floor of the mall.

"everything is wrong,hyung," Baehkyun replies sadly. He rubs his baby bump with gloomy expression.

" you can tell me what is disturbing you. it's not good for your baby if you stress," xiumin is the only one who is kind to Baekhyun in the agency. It is because Baekhyun is pregnant without a husband, making him hard to make a friend in the agency. His colleagues accuse him a or even better, a mistress. Xiumin does not mind Baekhyun's status. Working while having a baby is hard for Baekhyun. that's why when Baekhyun cannot do the cleaning job,Xiumin will cover it for him. xiumin even buys Baekhyun's craving food because sometimes Baekhyun craves for something hard to get.

Baekhyun leans his head xiumin's shoulder.

" I used all my money to pay Baekbeom hyung's debt. My account is empty now." Since pregnant, money has been an issue to Baekhyun.

" stay strong, Baekkie." Xiumin knows about Baekhyun's family problem. Baekhyun also trust him by telling his personal life. Aside from taeyong and haelmoni, xiumin is the next person who acknowledges about Baekhyun's past marriage and divorce.

"If you need money, Jongdae and I can lend it to you. but we can only give you a little because we are not rich people," xiumin chuckles, trying to lighten up Baekhyun's mood.

" doesn't matter about its value, hyung. As long as you are here to help me, it would be more than enough,"

" you always sweet as ever,Baekkie." Xiumin pinches Baekhyun's mochi cheeks.

"hyung,stop! It hurts..." baekhyun muffles and xiumin releases his cheeks.

" it lunch our now. Let's eat!" xiumin helps Baekhyun to stand up.

"oh, I bring takoyaki as well. Remember, you craved for takoyaki yesterday?"

"really? Thanks,hyung!" Baekhyun hugs xiumin.

"actually, my husband bought this for you. " xiumin grins. "you should hug him,not me."

"okay, I will hug Jongdae later. Don't get jealous,hyung." Baekhyun teases xiumin, knowing how much xiumin loves his spouse.

------------------------

After , xiumin treats Bakhyun for a dinner at a new restaurant in town. It is a Chinese food restaurant. The waitress has taken their orders and now they are waiting for their orders to ready.

"hyung, I need to go to the toilet."

"do you need me to accompany you?" xiumin offers as approaching Baekhyun across the table.

"it's okay,hyung. I'll be back," baekhyun reassures as heading to the toilet alone.

In the toilet, Baekhyun does not expet to meet Baekbeom. Baekbeom drags Baekhyun into one of the stalls and locks the door.

"hello little brother." Baekbeom smirks.

"Baekbeom hyung..." baekhyun whispers nervously.

Pang!

Baekbeom slaps Baekhyun's face.

"you ruined my plan,!" baekbeom growls as his hand gripping hard around Baekhyun's neck.

" I'm nearly get the rest of the cash from Mr Wu but you destroy everything ! you only have to spread out your legs!" Baekbeom snarls.

"isn't that your job? Getting ed and satisfy our needs?" Baekbeom mocks.

Baekhyun's blood boils when listening to Baekbeom's jeer. He is not a nor a e. He would never stoop that low even when he is desperate. He does not know where the strength comes from as he kicks Baekbeom's crotch and shoves baekbeom away. He escapes from the stall.

"help me!" Baekhyun shouts. There is no one in the toilet beside them. the toilet is located at the outside of the restaurant.

Baekbeom catches baekhyun from behind and quickly covers his mouth to muffle his voice.

"let me go Baekbeom hyung," baekhyun shrieks and writhes in Baekbeom's hold.

"after what you had done? No way! I'll bring you back to Mr Wu!" baekbeom takes out a handkerchief from his pocket.

"The trick again!" Baekhyun monologs as the corner of his eyes trailing the chloroform soaked handkerchief.

Baekhyun squirms stronger than before. Baekbeom's body becomes imbalance due to baekhyun's harsh protest. As a result, the handkerchief drops to the floor.

"stop fighting !"Baekbeom is infuriated by Baekhyun.

Baekhyun manages to claw baekbeom's face using his free hand. Baekbeom yells out of pain as Baekhyun's nail scratches his eye. Baekbeom pushes Baekhyun in reflex.

Baekhyun thinks he can escape but suddenly he experiences contraction. Unlike Braxton-Hicks contractions, they are longer,stronger and closer together. Baekhyun's legs are not able to support him. he comes down on the floor and writhes in pain.

When the soreness on his eye is slightly subsided, he is ready to attack Baekhyun again. However, the sight in front of him would never be in his plan.

Baekhyun is leaning against the wall while huffing and puffing.

"hyung...I'm think...I'm going...into...labour..." Baekhyun weakly says as he can feel an unusual of dampness in his underwear.

Baekbeom looks at him in horror. He causes Baekhyun into labour, he does not want to be blam for this incident. Baekbeom dashes out of the toilet, leaving a helpless Baekhyun inside.

Xiumin is busy chatting with his husband until he notices that Baekhyun has not return to dining hall. Usually, Baekhyun only takes 20 minutes in the toilet but it is already past 30 minutes. Xiumin feels something is not right. he dials Baekhyun's number but he heard a familiar before his eyes.

" he left his phone here,"Xiumin breathes out.

He goes to the toilet to find Baekhyun. there, he is welcomed by a tired and weak Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun!" xiumin approaches Baekhyun frantically. "hold on,please. help! Help us!"

"it's hurt, hyung." Baekhyun whines.

The restaurant's staff who listens to Xiumin's cries of help, runs towards Xiumin.

"my friend is getting labour. Please bring us to the nearest hospital," xiumin request to the boy and he nods meekly.

They go to the nearest hospital which is a private hospital by a car. Luckily, the boy owns a car and gets the permission from his manager to send Baekhyun. the boy even follows Baekhyun to go inside of the hospital.

"good luck, hyung!" the boy cheers Baekhyun. baekhyun thanks him with a smile.

"you can do this, Baekkie!" xiumin adds before Baekhyun gets into the labour room by the medicians.

Both of them are waiting at the outside of the labour room.

" I think, you can go back to your work now, kid." Xiumin gives a few money to the boy but the boy does not take them.

" I repay your money back for sending us here. I want to pay our meals at the restaurant," xiumin persuades.

"just keep them. you guys need the money to pay for administration fee." The boy grins.

"sorry for burdening you,kid. Thank you for helping us," xiumin embraces the kid.

" hyung, I need go back to work," the boy says and xiumin releases him.

"thank you again." Xiumin smiles at him.

" no problem. By the way, I am Jaehyun," the boy introduces himself.

" well, I am xiumin and my friend is Baekhyun."

" xiumin and Baekhyun. I will memorize the names by heart," Jaehyun chuckles.

" see you guys next time," Jaehyun bids his goodbye to Xiumin and to the labor room's door.