PART 4

Sequel Fizzle Out : Love Me Harder

Chanyeol was walking with Sehun and Jongin to go to basketball court because they did not have class for two hours. He passed a toilet when a painful sob was heard from inside. Having a pair of yoda ears was giving an advantage in hearing department. Furthermore, both of his friends' ears were plucked with earphone. It was hard for them to detect any sound aside from their phones. Chanyeol could just ignore whoever was crying in the toilet but somehow his heart told him otherwise. He was not a kind guy in the first place, why would he care to a stranger's tears.

Before he could think further,his feet already brought him to the crying stranger. The boy was crouching at the corner of the toilet. His face was buried between his legs and his body kept trembling.

Chanyeol wasted 10 minutes just staring at the boy in front of him. the boy was soaking wet,with spilled flour covered his hair and school uniform. besides, he was smelly too. Chanyeol presumed this boy got bullied he made no effort to stop him from crying. the boy felt an intense gaze on him, he slowly lifted his head up.

"you? what are you doing here?" the boy croaked groggily. His face showed distress and his eyes were red and swollen.

"follow me." instead of answering, Chanyeol tugged him towards the door and left the toilet.

"wait...where are you bringing me?" Baekhyun asked as he was trying to synchronize Chanyeol's pace with him. "you really have a lot of questions," Chanyeol insinuated.

Baekhyun snorted in protest but then he shut his mouth. Arguing with the giant was worthless. Chanyeol not realized that he had held Baekhyun's wrist along the way to the locker room. other than that, he obviously did not notice the blush creeping up Baekhyun's face and the way Baekhyun's heart beat at abnormal rate.

At the locker room, Chanyeol released Baekhyun's hand and took something from his locker.

"no need to return to me." Chanyeol handed him a familiar red paper bag but Baekhyun was reluctant to take it.

"so, you want to enter the classroom in completely drenched and smelled like stench of clogged drain," Chanyeol cringed.

Baekhyun quickly sniffed his body odour and deemed that Chanyeol was right. he could not stay in such condition for the rest of learning session. in fact, he had to work at the cafeteria after learning session ended and he did not bring spare clothes. He immediately accepted chanyeol's give and moved to the shower room to change into a new attire.

In the shower room, Baekhyun was zooming out again. He still remembered what his classmates did to him. they never liked Baekhyun because baekhyun was all teachers' favourite student. He was smart and diligent student. However, he was appointed to be the class president so that his classmates could bully him. no one ever listened to Bekhyun's orders. In fact, they ignored him. they intentionally dirtied the classroom and Baekhyun was always to be blamed by the teachers. Any activities that related to the classroom , Baekhyun would do it alone. This morning, Baekhyun went to the office because one of his classmates told him that the staff wanted to meet him. at the office, the staff said that she did not call any students and Baekhyun realized that his classmate tricked him again. He wanted to be mad but it was useless. Even if he told them to stop disturbing him, they were enjoying to see Baekhyun suffered. When Baekhyun returned to the class, a girl pour a pail of drain water into him while a male students threw a packet of flour towards him. everyone in the classroom cheered at Baekhyun's misfortune.

"oh,Baekhyunie! i know you haven't showered for this past few days and I am really kind to bath you," krystal mocked and all of Baekhyun's classmates laughed. Krystal envied Baekhyun really much. Her crush, Mr Choi who was a science teacher, adored Baekhyun from the first day school. Mr Choi concerned Baekhyun more and paid no attention to Krystal.

"yeah and your face is getting darker. This flour will make your skin whiter," another girl snickered and a series of laughing sounds followed.

Tears were b in Baekhyun's eyes but he did not want to break down in front them. that would make him weaker. So, he sprinted away from his classroom, from his classmates and went to a place that they could not find him. that was why he hid in the toilet at the senior students' block.

Baekhyun was taking too much time in the shower room. afraid of something bad happened to the boy, Chanyeol knocked on the door to make sure he was okay. The knocks broke Baekhyun's reverie. He quickly dressed into the clothes Chanyeol's school uniform was too big for Baekhyun, that was Chanyeol's first impression when Baekhyun exited the shower room. the collared shirt and the pants wrapped his small body loosely. he even folded the bottom of the pants until it reached his knees and pinned his waist band using a safety pin. Luckily he brought along his safety pin otherwise the pants would slide off his legs.

Baekhyun wanted to thank Chanyeol for his help but an incoming call from Chanyeol's phone interrupted him.

"chan,where are you?" it was sehun.

"we just arrived at the court." Baekhyun could hear Sehun's voice from the other line.

" I've got work to do but I'll come right after this work is done," chanyeol replied and then he turned of the call.

"I've got to go now. You better return to your classroom." Chanyeol saw the boy nodded his head.

"thank you." Baekhyun muttered soflty but Chanyeol managed to catch the soft whisper of 'thank you' from him.

Both of them parted their way, Chanyeol headed to the basketball court meanwhile Baekhyun rushed to his classroom. When he entered the class, he became the main attention. Firstly,he was late for mathematics lesson and mrs jung would not tolerate with students' lateness. As a result, Baekhyun could not join mathematics class. Secondly, Baekhyun forgot to remove Chanyeol's name badge pin holder from the pocket. The gossip regarding 'baekhyun is wearing Park Chanyeol's school uniform?' lingered around the classroom and eventually the gossip reached all students in the school.