PART 10

Sequel Fizzle Out : Love Me Harder

Baekhyun arrives at the Homey Villa twenty minutes later. This time, Mrs Lee is standing at the doorstep while carrying a wailing infant.

"Mrs Lee is waiting for me and the infant must be their Young Master, Park Hyuk." Baekhyun concludes.

"hey, delivery boy!" Mrs Lee waves the infant's hand as to greet Baekhyun.

"why is he crying again?" Baekhyun curious with the infant's condition. It is the second time he sees the infant crying profusely. Park hyuk is not suffering from any disease, right?

"he is a baby and it is normal for him to be like this . that's why I call you to come here," Mrs Lee grins.

Baekhyun quickly changes the baby into his arms. he cradles Park Hyuk while humming a song. Park hyuk leans into Baekhyun's touch. While baekhyun rocking the baby, Mrs Lee takes her order at Baekhyun's scooter and brings them into the villa. Then, she invites Baekhyun to the backyard.

"is it okay for a stranger like me to stay here? what if your employer get mad at both of us? Moreover, I am holding Young Master," Baekhyun expresses out his worry while his eyes scanning the surrounding.

"they would not know. Our Master Park is working at his company now meanwhile his husband is resting in their bedroom. His husband is in confinement so he does not move a lot," Mrs Lee explains. " since Young Master is born, Master Park prefers to work at home. But recently, his attendance in the company is required. He goes to his company with heavy heart. however, he does not come home late at night anymore. He usually comes home at five o'clock in the evening. Young master only wants to be with his daddy. When me and other maids take care of him, he will make a fuss. He hates us," Mrs Lee pouts his lips. Park Hyuk seems to understands the maid's distress, he laughs contently to cheer up the maid. Both Baekhyun and Mrs Lee are amused with Young Master's antics.

" so, Master Park was not at home yesterday?" baekhyun asks and Mrs Lee quickly nods. "that was why Park Hyuk crying his heart out. Master Park is not at home today and you are wailing again," Baekhyun speaks to the infant.

"it's Master Park who tends Young Master whenever he is crying. Master Park stays awake for the whole night to cradle him to sleep. usually, Master Park goes back to his slumber at five in the morning because young master falls asleep at that time," Mrs Lee knows the love that Master Park has to Young Master .

"park Hyuk is sure a daddy's boy." Baekhyun mocks playfully at the infant. "how about his mother? I mean, why don't you bring young master to his mother instead of me?" the matter has been lingering in Baekhyun's head since yesterday. where is his mother when Park Hyuk is crying? Why don't his mother comfort his own son?

"uhm....uhm....uhm," Mrs Lee begins to get uneasy with the question. she has to distract Baekhyun from it. "I haven't know your name yet. I am Lee Hyori, the head maid of Park family. what is yours?"

"I am Byun Baekhyun. it's okay if you cannot tell me about Park Hyuk's mother." Baekhyun reassures. "I want to stay here with little Park but I need to go back to work," Baekhyun says sadly. Baekhyun hands the baby to Mrs Lee but before Mrs Lee's hands touch his body, the baby begins to weep. So, Baekhyun rocks the baby until he quiets.

"well, he seems to be attached to you," Mrs Lee comments.

"I think so," baekhyun agrees.

"actually, ten nannies quit the babysitting job this month. Master Park fired most of them because they cannot take care of young master really well. Some of them even flirted with Master Park and careless in doing their job. We haven't found the suitable nanny for young master. Since you are good with kid and young master is attached to you, do you interested to fill this vacancy? Being a nanny for young master?" Mrs Lee offers the job vacancy to Baekhyun.

"I don't know..."Baekhyun mumbles.

"please think about it again. You are the only person that fit with this job," Mrs Lee begs. Mrs Lee takes a paper from her pocket and writes something on it. "if you have made your decision, just come to this address. we are moving to Seoul this Friday. This villa is not Master Park's house. this villa belongs to his mother-in-law. The address is Master Park's mansion. When you arrive, just tell the guard that you are applying a job as a nanny. " Mrs Lee gives the paper to Baekhyun.

for the whole week, Baekhyun always dozing off. he keeps thinking about the recent job being offered to him.

"working in Seoul huh?" baekhyun speaks to himself. Being a nanny is not a bad idea but why must in Seoul? Baekhyun had been through a lot in Seoul before this. he fears he would not survive the ordeal.

"forget your past, Baekhyun! you are not meeting Park Chanyeol! You just work as a nanny. You only want to take care of the infant," Baekhyun encourages himself to accept the job.

The only thing that holding him back all this while is his terrible past in Seoul. he does not want to drown in his past, he has to climb out from his nightmares. Park Hyuk fills the emptiness in Baekhyun's heart ever since he separates from Cho. without anyone knows, Baekhyun is also getting attached to the infant. Baekhyun sees park hyuk as his real son as he would see Cho in Park Hyuk. He cannot resist the strange and warm feeling he has with Park Hyuk.

The next day, Baekhyun sends his resignation letter to his manager of the Cleaning Service Agency and to his manager of the convenience store. Initially, he planned to work back at the cleaning service agency and do part time at the convenience store after his maternity leave ends. But now, the only thing he wants to do is stay closer with Park Hyuk.

It takes two weeks for Baekhyun to officially resigned from the cleaning service agency and the convenience store. His managers are upset with his decision since he is a good employer but they support Baekhyun nonetheless.

When Baekhyun proposed to work at yerin's shop, Baekhyun came clean and told Yerin that he needed the job until his maternity leave period ended. Baekhyun intended to be a temporary worker but Yerin seemed okay with that. Baekhyun also informed the date that he would resign from Yerin's shop. But Yerin never expect for Baekhyun to quit this job earlier before the stated date.

"do you feel bored working here?" Yerin asks as she feels heavy to let Baekhyun go.

"no. I love working here because all you treat me really nice. Actually, I'm going to work as a nanny in Seoul. thank you letting me working here. I appreciate it," Baekhyun genuinely says.

"I have none other choice except accepting your resignation,right?" yerin chuckles. "good luck in new workplace, Baekhyun oppa. If you want to work here again, just contact me okay? I will welcome you with open arms," Yerin reminds him.

"sure," Baekhuyn replies.

Taeyong and Halmeoni have no clue about Baekhyun's leaving to Seoul. baekhyun meets Taeyong during the last say of his stay in Buncheon. Taeyong is having his breakfast alone when Baekhyun visits his house.

"I hope this is enough for your study and Haelmoni's medical treatment," Baekhyun gives his last salaries to Taeyong and Hlmeoni because they more need the money than him.

"Baekhyun hyung, this too much! I can't accept," Taeyong refuses.

"your study fee is not cheap, Taeyong! Do you want to end up like me? you have a bright future, achieve your dream to be a lawyer. And, I want Halmeoni to become healthy once more," Baekhyun insists. Taeyong does not want to disappoint Baekhyun so he takes the envelope from Baekhyun unwillingly.

"I'll repay to you someday," Taeyong promises.

"no need to. it's my responsibility to help my little brother. We are brothers, right?" Baekhyun cheers Taeyong up with his cute aegyo. "I cook Halmeoni's favourite food today. I'm going to feed her." Baekhyun beams at taeyong and heads to Halmeoni's bedroom.

"yeah, brothers," taeyong mocks to himself when Baekhyun is no longer in his sight. Baekhyun is too dumb to realize Taeyong'

Baekhyun pays the last rent to his stepmother before leaving the house. honestly, Baekhyun cannot forgive his stepmother for selling Cho. it is a lie if Baekhyun says that he does not bear any grudge towards her. before the feeling gets stronger, it would be better for him to keep a safe distance from her. dasom pays no heed to Baekhyun's decision to move out from the house. Dasom does not depend on Baekhyun anymore as she still has enough money by selling her step-grandson. Baekhyun reaches Seoul in the evening by subway. Baekhyun stays at the motel near Myeong-dong station. Mrs Lee told him that he does not have to search any apartment in Seoul as Master Park would provide his son's nanny a place to live in.

When the next morning comes, Baekhyun prepares himself to apply the job. He is forced to dress up as a woman since the Parks only trust and accept a female to take care of the Park's heir, Park Hyuk. baekhyun wears a curly wig to look feminine. To look like a real woman, he clasps the most important identity of a woman which is silicone fake s. Baekhyun is not doing any kinks, he is disguising as a woman to get the job. Then, he clads in pink blouse and black slacks. He finds it hard to move in skirts. That is why he prefers to wear black slack rather than skirt. Lastly, he applies make up onto his already beautiful face. He becomes more pretty than usual. He wears a pair of kitten heel shoes to complete his disguise.

Baekhyun returns the room key to the receptionist. Baekhyun's new appearance has left the receptionist totally flabbergasted. If the receptionist has not mistaken, the all the guests that rented the motel rooms yesterday are dudes. Baekhyun was one of the dudes who rented the room yesterday.

Baekhyun hails a bus to go to the mansion. he feels familiar with the address given by Mrs Lee but he cannot remember whose mansion is it. according to Mrs Lee, the bus will not take Baekhyun to the front of the mansion. he needs to hop out from the bus when the bus reaches a certain alley. He sees a 'Park Mansion' signboard at the alley. There is tar road along the alley but Baekhyun rarely sees any vehicles on the road. Unfortunately, he walks towards the mansion for about about fifteen minutes. Then, he stumbles into a big main gate.

"who are you and what is your intention?" the security guards asks, aiming a gun at Baekhyun. Baekhyun suddenly becomes anxious. He wants to live longer and being shoot by a gun is not a preferable way to die.

" I'm a good citizen, sir!" Baekhyun sputters. "trust me, I have good intention. I want to apply job as a nanny here," Baekhyun explains shakily as his body keeps trembling.

"oh, you want to try the nanny job?" the security guards asks, still aiming the gun at Baekhyun's head.

"yes. Mrs Lee offered me the job two weeks ago," Baekhyun answers nervously and finally the security guard puts down his weapon.

"bobby! Open the gate for this cute girl. Let her in," the security guard instructs his colleague. Bobby quickly opens the gate for Baekhyun.

"sorry for frightening you, Miss Cutie," the security guard apologizes. "my name is Haebin, the Chief Security Guard. My friend here is Bobby. Nice to meet you," Haebin introduces themselves affably.

"nice to meet you guys too. My name is Byun Ba-" baekhyun is disguising as a lady now. he cannot use 'Byun baekhyun' as his name. it is too suspicious. In fact, there is the most popular male kpop idol named Baekhyun. in conclusion, 'Baekhyun' name is suitable for male, not female.

"my name is....my name is....Bae.....Bae...." Baekhyun is stuttering and sweating.

"come on,Baek! just come out with a feminine name!" his inner screams.

"hey Miss, are you okay? we are just asking for your name," Haebin is worried with the sweating cutie in front of him.

"betty! Yes, my name is Betty!" Baekhyun shouts.

"lower your voice, cutie! We are not deaf yet," Bobby reprimands while rubbing his ears. Baekhyun's high pitched voice could tear their eardrums.

"sorry, I don't mean too," Baekhyun rubs his nape to ease his guiltiness.

"you should meet Mrs Lee now. do you need me to assist you?" Haebin wriggles his eyebrows to tease Baekhyun. if only Haebin knows that Baekhyun is a man. Baekhyun chuckles when thinking about it.

"stop flirting around, old man. Miss Betty, let's talk together next time," bobby says.

"okay. see you guys later," Baekhyun bids them goodbye and proceeds his pace to the mansion. when he reaches the huge building, a maid has already opened the doors for him.

Baekhyun timidly enters the mansion . he watches the luxury living room's decor in awe. the first thing he hears is a crying sound of a baby. The sound is reverberating around the living room.

"Hyuk's father must be not at home. That's why no one can stop their young master from weeping profusely," Baekhyun assumes. Baekhyun is too deep in his thought until he does not realize Mrs Lee and Park Hyuk's presence. Baekhyun awakes from his stupor when Park hyuk's wailing is getting intense. Baekhyun hurriedly brings the infant in his arms and rocks him. as usual, park Hyuk directly stops wailing and snuggles closer to Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun, is that you?" Mrs Lee observes from head to toe.

"my name is Betty, Mrs Lee." Baekhyun chuckles. "do I look too obvious in this clothes?" Baekhyun feels insecure as Mrs Lee is still staring at him.

"you look pretty, Baekhyun-ah! I can't believe that you are a guy!" Mrs Lee admires. Baekhyun smiles shyly.

"Mrs Lee, is she the new nanny?" a voice interrupts Baekhyun and Mrs Lee's conversation. a beautiful and sophisticated middle-aged woman walking with magnificent, regally unapproachable posture towards them. she looks well-mannered and educated, with her white blouse and a dark blue knee-length skirt combined with a pair of stylish black stiletto. She styles her locks in blunt bob haircut with bang.

"not yet, Madam Do. But she has great potential to be a nanny. See, Young Master is not crying anymore," Mrs Lee convinces the middle-aged woman.

"you are right," Madam Do agrees, she traces her finger along the infant's face. "finally, this mansion is free from the noisy sound," she says sarcastically. The noisy sound she is referring is Park Hyuk's incessant cry. Baekhyun rises his eyebrow in dissatisfaction.

"what the hell?" he swears in his head. He is not dumb to realize the definition of 'noisy sound' by the woman.

"what is your name young girl" she asks arrogantly.

"betty, madam." Baekhyun restricts himself from showing his loath to his employer-to-be.

"my name is Do Bora. Your employer is my son's fiancé. Mrs Lee is the head maid of this mansion, she will assists you with rules and regulation as an employee here. starting from today, we are hiring you as our new nanny. If you don't want to end up like our previous nannies, work harder and don't slack around. I have an appointment now." Do Bora wears her Gucci Sunglasses and makes her way towards the doors.