PART 31

Sequel Fizzle Out : Love Me Harder

Baekhyun inaugurates the grand opening of Candy Town Mall accompanied by Hyuk, Seohyun and Kris. Chanyeol cannot attend the opening the ceremony since he is busy handling the Park Company. Yes, Grandma Park gifted him with the mansion, company, facilities,shares and other assets. In a conclusion, Chanyeol gets his wealth back. It is because only Park Chanyeol is deserved to the CEO of the Park Company.

When Kim Kai handled the Park Company,he nearly brought bankruptcy to the firm. He did not doing his job as a CEO properly. He only cared about gambling, clubbing, drinking,skipping the meeting with clients and going holidays with Kyungsoo. Finally, Grandma Park took over the company and removed Kim Kai as the CEO. She also compelled Kim Kai and Kyungsoo to leave the mansion. But, she had reason to do that. She wanted Kim Kai to realize faults and changed himself into a responsible and better man. However, Kim Kai was embezzling the company funds and used it to live with Kyungsoo.

But last week, there was a murder case which had became the head topic in every television station. A news regarding a CEO of a model agency attacked a drunk couple at a bar. The couple died at crime scene and the police managed to arrest him two days later. The CEO was known as Kim Junmyeon while the couple was Kim Kai and Kyungsoo. It was believed that Kim Junmyeon had a relationship when Kyungsoo was still working for him. But they broke up for a while before they back together as a coupe four years later. Kim Junmyeon was unaware that Kyungsoo had already in a relationship with the former CEO of Park Company,Kim Kai. When Kim Junmyeon found out Kim Kai and Kyungsoo were kissing, he put a fight with Kim Kai before killed the couple by hitting their heads with a metallic chair. The main motives for the case were revenge and jealousy.

There will be many performances to celebrate the opening of the malls. The stage is located at the center at the mall. People from above levels are able to watch because it open stage and there is free space on top of it. Baekhyun performs a song to cherish today's celebration. Although his chosen song is not related to the launching of a mall, he is determined to sing that song because it suits him. Baekhyun is nervous because he has never been on a stage before. This is the first time for him to perform in front a lot of people. When the music plays, Baeakhyun grips the microphone tighter and begins to sing.

Tell me something, I need to know
Then take my breath and never let it go
If you just let me invade your space
I'll take the pleasure, take it with the pain

And if in the moment I bite my lip
Baby, in that moment, you'll know this
Is something bigger than us and beyond bliss
Give me a reason to believe it

'Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder
And if you really need me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder
(Gotta love me harder)
Love me, love me, love me
Harder, harder, harder

It is a duet song. After singing his part, Baekhyun expects Jisung to step on the stage and sings his part. But, it is not Jisung who enters the stage. It is a tall man who is wearing a waistcoat paired up with black trousers. He also has a masquerade mask that cover half of his face. The mysterious man sings the next part of the song.

I know your motives and you know mine
The ones that love me, I tend to leave behind
If you know about me and choose to stay
Then take this pleasure and take away the pain

And if in the moment you bite your lip
When I get you you know it's real
Can you feel the pressure between your hips?
I'll make it feel like the first time

'Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder
(Imma love you harder)
And if you really need me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder
(Love me harder)
Love me, love me, love me
Harder, harder, harder
Love me, love me, love me
Harder, harder, harder

Without even looking at the man's face, Baekhyun can guess who is it behind the mask. Baekhyun knows this voice like the back of his hand.

So what do I do if I can't figure it out? - the masked man walks toward the center of the stage.

You got to try, try, try again - Baekhyun drags his feet to the center of the stage too. Now, he is making eye contact with his partner.

So what do I do if I can't figure it out? - The masked singer caresses Baekhyun's cheeks, which make the audiences cheering loudly

I'm gonna leave, leave, again - Baekhyun moves away from the masked singer and walks toward the audiences.

'Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder
(I'll love you, love you, love you)
And if you really need me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder
(Love me, love me, baby)
'Cause if you want to keep me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder
(Love me harder)
And if you really need me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder
(Imma love you harder)
Love me, love me, love me
Harder, harder, harder
(Love me, love me, baby)
Love me, love me, love me
(Just a little bit harder, harder, a little bit)
Harder, harder, harder

Both of them end the song together. They receive a big applause from the audiences.

"Byun Baekhyun." the masked singer calls Baekhyun using his microphone. The audiences stop clapping and the surrounding becomes quiet.

Baekhyun is confused with masked singer's sudden action. He turns his body to look at him and replies to his call. "yes, I am."

Out of blue, the masked singer bends down on one knee and take Baekhyun's hand in his. "Byun Baekhyun. Let all my happiness be yours, all your sadness be mine. Let the whole world be yours, only you be mine! I can't imagine growing old with anyone else, nor do I want to. Can I keep you and never let you go? Will you be mine for the rest of my life?" the masked singer proposes.

The tears burst forth like water from a dam, spilling down Baekhyun's face. Baekhyun has been waiting for this moment to come. "sure, but with one condition."

"tell me,"

"love me harder," Baekhyun chokes out.

"your command is my wish, your highness." the masked singer kisses Baekhyun's hand. He gets up and brings himself closer to Baekhyun. He crosses his arms under Baekhyun's and lift him up. Then, they lock their lips.

A loud applause is heard, many people are cheering for the couple. The couple break the kiss when Hyuk approaches them while bringing an engagement ring jewellery box. Chanyeol puts the Balenciaga ring into Baekhyun's finger.

"okay, lovebirds. Ready to take picture?" jisung appears out of sudden while holding a digital camera. "Baixian, stop crying! You're destroying the picture!" Jisung complains.

"hey,is everything okay?" Chanyeol asks worriedly.

"you're the most unromantic person in the world. How can you propose me without telling me? I forgot to wear my eyeliner today and I'm not wearing my lucky outfit!" Baekhyun sulks.

"Oh, really? This is Kris's idea, he suggested me to propose you in this mall. If this is not romantic enough, I'll propose you for the second time-"

"stop nagging, Master Park." Baekhyun seals their lips, bringing his hand to Chanyeol's neck. Chanyeol wraps his arm around Baekhyun's waist and pulls him closer.

"Yah, Hyuk! Close your eyes! You're still a kid!" Jisung runs towards Hyuk and cover the boy's eyes. "this is for your sake, to keep your innocence."

--------------------------------

Epilog

"Mama, look at my lego tower! It's taaaaaaaaller than daddy's," Hyuk teases.

"wow! You're really good in building something!" Baekhyun praises proudly while kissing his cheek.

"well, the Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree. He gets the talent from me," Chanyeol brags.

Hyuk is with the Lego. Then, he plays with his car control.

"do you know, Chayeollie...I really want to be called mommy by my children. But, Hyuk keeps calling me,Mama." Baekhyun pouts.

"it's easy, my dear husband. Let's have another babies and we train him or her to call you Mommy!" Chanyeol smirks.

"you always mention baby lately. Do you care about having another babies or about the making process?" Bekhyun is curious.

"both." Chanyeol grins before Baekhyun throws a couch pillow at him.

"ert!" Baekhyun sticks his tongue out.

"i'm your ert," Chanyeol teases.

"Chan, promised me that our next child will call me mommy, okay?" Baekhyun holds his pinky finger.

"yes, mia bella." Chanyeol seals the pinky promise by joining his pinky finger with Baekyun's. "but we have to create the baby first."

"No need to, Chanyeollie." Baekhyun chuckles. " Actually,I have the bun in the oven."

Chanyeol is blurred with the statement. "you want me to take a bun in the oven?"

"not like that, silly." Baekhyun never expects for Chanyeol to be this slow. "Park Chanyeol, I'm pregnant!"