PART 30

Sequel Fizzle Out : Love Me Harder

Chanyeol feels his hand numb. Something is pressing his hand. when open his eyes, he is welcomed with a sight of Baekhyun landing his head on his hand. Baekhyun is sleeping soundly so chanyeol lends his hand to Baekhyun's pillow. Chanyeol Baekhyun's hair fondly.

"although he is Kris's husband, let me touch his hair for the last time," Chanyeol mutters painfully.

"Chanyeol, are you awake?" Baekhyun rubs his eyes. Then, realization hits him. "you've awoken! Thanks, God!" Baekhyun shuts while hugging Chanyeol. He unintentionally presses Chanyeol's wounded head and his cast arm.

"ouch! Appo!" Chanyeol whimpers.

"mianhe!" Baekhyun feels guilty. He is too excited to see Chanyeol regains his consciousness.

"wait, did you called me Chanyeol just now?" Chanyeol doubts.

"yes, Master Park!" Baekhyun teases.

"you've remembered..."

"i've regained my memories back,Master Park."

"stop calling me master Park! I'm not your employer! Kris will kill me if he knows that his husband is calling me 'Master Park'."

"it's my right to call you anything that I like. Kris can't stop me."

"kris is your husband. Logically, he will disagree if you call me 'Master Park'. besides,I'm not a master anymore. I'm just a poor man who is struggling to give a better life to my son," Chanyeol explains.

"since when I get married to Kris?" Baekhyun raises his eyebrow.

"you should go to the doctor. I think you've suffered from amnesia," Chanyeol suggests.

"pabo chanyeol!" Baekhyun giggles. "I'm never married with Kris. He canceled the wedding at the last minute. This what you get when refused to attend my wedding," Baekhyun sneers.

"i attended your wedding. Just before the wedding vows started, I left the scene," Chanyeol admits.

"i don't understand. Why did you need to leave the scene? You don't have feelings for me!" Baekhyun expresses out his curiosity.

"i love you, Byun Baekhyun. Saranghae," chanyeol confesses, locking his gaze with Baekhyun."Nado, saranghae. I know, that is the sentence that you frightfully want to hear whenever you express your love to me. I was stupid back then for not realizing your love." Chanyeol braves himself to hold Baekhyun's hand. "I'm sorry for not setting up a candle light dinner before confessing my feeling for you." Chanyeol smiles sheepishly. "I'm just afraid that, if I'm not telling you now, I might never get the chance to tell you."

"since when? Since when you've fall for me?" Baekhyun cannot hide his content.

"i think since you were disguising as Betty. But that time, I denied my own feeling because I did not want to ruin my relationship with Kyungsoo. I was a fool back then," Chanyeol grins at his stupidity.

"yeah, you were a jerk! You rejected me so many times. But I'm worst than you. Because, no matter what you did to me, my heart would always belong to you," Baekhyun says while clasping their hands together.

"on the day you went into the accident, I was planning to take you out for a romantic dinner. I imagined that during the dinner, I will confess my feeling to you. But the things could not happen because you had amnesia and you forgot about me. Perhaps, I'll carry on my plan after I've recovered?"

"ouh, yes! Of course! I would love to!" Baekhyun shouts while accidentally hugging Chanyeol for the second time.

"auch!" Chanyeol whimpers and Baekhyun retracts himself from theat position.

"hehehehe mianhe," Baekhyun smiles apologetically. "I'll call the, doctor!" Baekhyun presses the button beside the bed. Within few minutes, the doctor arrives at the VIP room. The doctor leaves the room after checking Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol, there is someone who wants to meet you,"

"who?"

Baekhyun steps out of the room. Then, he comes in while pushing Grandma Park's wheelchair.

"Grandma Park..." Chanyeol mutters. Baekhyun leaves them alone to give privacy.

Grandma Park caress her grandchild's cheek. She is longing to do that. "you went into coma for three days, don't you know?" Grandma Park asks.

"jinja?"

Grandma Park nods sadly. "I thought that I've lost you. But, here you are, still breathing and talking with me." Grandma Park lets out sigh of relief. "Channie, you're my grandchild. Before, now and forever. Will you accept me as your grandmother?"

"you're my family,grandma. I have always love you," Chanyeol confesses. Grandma Park smiles even wider.

Seo-joon and Min-young passed away due to an accident when Chanyeol in the kindergarten. He was too small to understand why his parents could not be with him anymore. Grandma Park swore to herself that she would love and protect Chanyeol no matter what. However, she broke her vow when she learned about Chanyeol was not being her own biological grandchild. She mercilessly kicked Chanyeol out from the mansion, seized all of the properties and facilities from him, removed his name from the inheritance and cut all the ties with him. But Chanyeol never held any grudge to her. In fact, he had saved her life!

"seo-joon, thanks for bringing Chanyeol into my life. I'll cherish him until the end of my breath," Grandma Park speaks her thoughts while looking at the sky through the window.

when Chanyeol falls asleep, Grandma Park gets out of the room to meet Baekhyun. she cries while apologizing  to him. she realizes that she had done bad things to Baekhyun in the past. Baekhyun has forgiven her, way before he lost his memories.  Baekhyun's relationship with Grandma Park is getting better. indeed, Grandma Park becomes Baekhyun's best supporter when he and Chanyeol become a couple.

-----------------

Chanyeol takes out Baekhyun for a date after he has recovered. Now, they are at the Namsan Seoul Tower. Chanyeol leads Baekhyun to the Italian restaurant on the 2nd floor where he had already made reservations. Baekhyun is so surprised as they are led through the candle lit room and to their table. Their place has given them a sight of a glittering cityscap. They side-by-side on a loveseat.

They choose 'Love' course as their meals. They starts off with a salmon salad with tons of juicy salmon. Sweet pumpkin soup follows after that. Chanyeol eats gnocchi which is served in a rich sweet pumpkin sauce. Meanwhile, Baekhyun consumes the cream spaghetti with korean beef tenderloin and mushroom. For dessert,the waiter serves two plates of strawberry cheesecake slices that Chanyeol had dropped off earlier. He purchased the cake from a very popular bakery.

"are you having fun our first date, mia bella?" Chanyeol asks. He grins to see Baekhyun devouring the dessert.

"I am, Chanyeollie!" Baekhyun answers with his mouth full of the strawberry cheesecake.

Then, Chanyeol's expression turns into a serious one. "Baekhyun, there's something that I want to tell you," Chanyeol starts.

"what is it? Do you want to date Kyungsoo?"

"no! It's not it!" Chanyeol rebukes.

Baekhyun giggles. "kidding. I know you love me too much to do that to me," baekhyun says.

"you're right. I only have you in my heart," Chanyeol declares.

"really? Then, how about Hyuk, Grandma Park and your late parents? You don't love them too?" Baekhyun teases.

"Byun Baekhyun," Chanyeol warns.

"hehehehe. I'm just joking, Chanyeollie. Don't get mad at me, okay?"

"i will not getting inflamed because of that. But I'll be really upset if you being dishonest with me. Promise to tell me the truth , okay?"

Baekhyun nods eagerly.

"is it true that we have a son together?"

"yes. I named him Cho. He's the cutest baby in the world,Chayeollie."

"why didn't you tell me?"

"Because you only want Kyungsoo to be the mother of your children. I heard what you told him at your office. I feared that you would force me to abort my baby once you learned about my pregnancy."

"i'm sorry for not being there during your pregnancy,"

"it's okay,chanyeol. I was destined to live like that. But now, God is giving you to stay by my side forever,"

"thanks for accepting me,Baekhyun. I promise to always make you happy,"

"i keep your promise," Baekhyun reminds. Chanyeol and Baekhyun laughs in unison.

"Baek...do you know where is he now?"

Baekhyun shakes his head dejectedly. "my stepmother gave him for adoption. Whenever he is, I hope he is in a good condition."

"he is, Baekhyun. In fact, we're really close to our son. We've taken care of since he was a baby."

"what do you mean,Chanyeol? Stop talking nonsense!"

"Kyungsoo came to Vivi Cafe a month after you flied to America. He did not know that I worked there. So, I mocked him for not being a good partner and mother. Kim Kai and Sehun were good friends. Kim Kai usually brought Kyungsoo to Vivi Cafe and I loved to disturb and mock him about the same thing whenever I got the chance too. One day, he was tired when I kept pressuring him with the same matter. He told me the truth."

"Park Chanyeol, do you know why I couldn't treat your son nicely? The reason is hyuk is not my biological son. I lied to you, Chanyeol. I never get pregnant with your kid! It was a set up! I was desperate for money and in order to gain your grandmother's support, I told her that I was willing to give you an heir. You believed me when I told you that I got pregnant from our first . Park-dumb-Chanyeol, you were the easiest person to be fooled. I already pregnant before we slept together. unfortunately, that baby died. So, my mom bought a baby from a woman named Dasom.  i found out about my baby's death  2 weeks after i was being discharged from the hospital but who cares? The parasite that we call 'baby' is a product of one night stand and  I never interested in taking care a child anyway."

Then,he throws an envelope full of money to Chanyeol. "you can use the money to do DNA test if you can't believe my words.when you get the result, stop bothering me!" Kyungsoo pulls out a strand of his hair. "I give you my sample. And, you might be needing Baekhyun's sample too."

"Baekhyun's sample? Why ?"

"Dasom sold her stepson's baby to my mother. Dasom is Baekhyun's stepmother and she only has one biological son, Baekbeom. Baekhyun is her stepson. Can you complete the puzzles now?"

"i used the money Kyungsoo gave to run DNA test between me, him and Hyuk. The DNA report said that I'm Hyuk's biological father. While for Kyungsoo, the result was negative. Kyungsoo is not Hyuk's biological parent."

"Cho...my baby..." Baekhyun sobs. "Chanyeol, let's go home!" Baekhyun moves away from his seat and headinng to the door.

"Chanyeol grabs his arm to stop him. "where do you think you're going, mia bella? Our date hasn't ended yet."

"i want to meet Cho. I want to hug and kiss him,"

"even if we go home now, Hyuk is still in Busan with Jisung."

"but I really miss him,"

"let's make a video call, okay?"

"great idea! Faster,Chanyeollie!"

They make a video call after going out from the restaurant. They choose a quiet and secluded place to talk with Hyuk through the video call. Baekhyun is speechless when seeing Hyuk's face in the phone. He cries throughout the video call session. He stops shedding tears when Hyuk ends the video call because he wants to sleep already. Luckily, Hyuk is coming home the next day because baekhyun can stay any longer to meet his beloved son.

Before going home,Chanyeol and Baekhyun goes to 'The Wishing Pond'. it is set up in the observatory, a lovely illuminated pond where couples make a wish for the longevity of their relationship. Singles can also wish for the gift of eternal love. They purchases colorful heart coins from the gift shop to make their wishes.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun wish for many things but they share one same wish. It is, Chanyeol and Baekhyun wish to build a family which is full of love, trust, care and children.