PART 28

Sequel Fizzle Out : Love Me Harder

"Hyung," Jisung greets Chanyeol who is watching the television.

"hm," Chanyeol replies.

"the Kim Family is searching a driver for Baixian. I think you should apply," Jisung suggests.

Jisung is being ignored by Chanyeol whenever Baixian's or Baekhyun's topic is brought up.

"if you don't want to win Baixian back, maybe you should spend time with him before he gets married. You still have 2 weeks left," Jinsung advises. "stop punishing yourself, Hyung."

There is nothing wrong with Jinsung's suggestion. Although, he does not want to win Baekhyun back, he at least can spend the days left before his wedding. Kris the most suitable man to be Baekhyun's spouse. Chanyeol knows his place. He tortured Baekhyun many times in the past. He did mistakes to the smaller man and kept hurting his feeling. Chanyeol does not deserve to be with Baekhyun.

Chanyeol is working as Baekhyun's temporary driver for a 4 days already. He drives Baekhyun to all places that the smaller brunette wants in Seoul. Since Baekhyun had lived in Amerika for 6 years, he has forgotten the routes here. That is why he hiring a temporary driver.

"Loey, faster! We are late to pick up Hyuk!" Baekhyun reminds.

Baekhyun directly accepted Chanyeol to be his driver when the latter applied for the job. Chanyeol introduced himself as Loey. The main reason Baekhyun hired Chanyeol was he wanted to meet Hyuk frequently. Baekhyun is still the same. Whether he lost his memories or not, his love for Hyuk never change.

Is Chanyeol being selfish if he wants Baekhyun back into his life. After working with Baekhyun, the need and desire to have Baekhyun resurfaces in Chanyeol's mind.

To celebrate Seohyun's birthday, the Kim Household organizes barbeque part at the backyard. The party is simple yet intimate. They are more focusing on Baekhyun's wedding preparation. Baekhyun invites chanyeol, Hyuk and Jisung to come. Only Chanyeol can make it tonight because Hyuk is having camping while Jisung has a group discussion.

"Loey, I wonder about Hyuk's mother. Where is she?" Baekhyun asks.

Chanyeol ignores the question.

"She must be beautiful,right? I want to meet her,"

Loey drinks his lemon juice. "do you want some?" Chanyeol offers his lemon juice to Baekhyun. Baekhyun glares at the man beside him.

"loey! I'm talking to you!" Baekhyun hits Chanyel's body.

"you're noisy," Chanyeol says while shoving the smoked sausage into Baekhyun's mouth. Baekhyun munches the sausage angrily. He sticks his tongue out and leaves Chanyeol alone. Chanyeol's secretive side vexed him. He approaches his chef who is grilling chicken wings. After putting his favourite food on the plate, he returns to his seat.

"excuse me, but that is my seat," Baekhyun claims to the 2 woman who is sitting at the bean bag, Chanyeol is between them.

"really? But I don't see your name carved at this seat," the first woman mocks.

"this is my seat! Move your !" Baekhyun shoos away the woman from the bean bag.

"Baixian, come on! Let us to accompany this hansome man ,okay? Don't be stingy," the second woman says while winking at Baekhyun.

"loey! I -"

"Calm down, baixian! There are many seats here. Just sit anywhere," Chanyeol rebukes.

Baekhyun tightens his hold on the plate. Chanyeol is not aware with Baekhyun's intention. Baekhyun wants to spend his time with that man. He is also confused with himself. He already has a fiance but why he is still attracted to Chanyeol? And Baekhyun wants to cry seeing the women seduce Chanyeol.. Baekhyun cannot explain why his heart aches when Chanyeol interacts with the women. Baekhyun does not understand why he gets mad when the women bravely touches Chanyeol's arm and chest. Enough! The view is hurting Baekhyun. Baekhyun wants to run away, from Chanyeol, from the women and from this party.

"Baixian?" seohyun calls her son who is heading to the mansion back door. "you want to leave the party already?"

"yes, Ma. It's just crowded here. I think I just want to eat in my room,"

"Baixian,it's still early to leave the party! And I want to spend my time with you," Seohyun persuades her son to stay.

"alright,Ma. But, can we eat at the tree house? It's quiet there. The tree house is still at this backyard so technically, I'm not leaving this party yet," Baekhyun grins.

Seohyun chuckles with her son's request. "of course we can, Baixian. Go to the tree house okay? I'll follow you later." Seohyun ruffles Baekhyun's hair. "oh, Baixian! Have a taste on this! This is a rare menu, grilled oyster mushroom. Enjoy it while waiting for me,okay?"

Baekhyun accepts a plate full of grilled oyster from his mother. Then, he climbs up the tree house. Climbing while carrying a plate of food is not a problem for Baekhyun. When he was in America, he had a tree house behind his house. He would hide there whenever he had problems. Expecially, problems with his feelings.

Chanyeol intentionally avoided Baekhyun in order to stop the brunette from asking regarding Hyuk's mother. That was why he allowed the women to fill the seat beside him. Honestly, he was annoyed with women's flirtatious actions. They kept touching his body.

But now, he regrets his choice and feels remorse towards Baekhyun. He cannot find Baekhyun anywhere in the party. Chanyeol braves himself to ask the party owner about Baekhyun's whereabouts.

"excuse me, Madam Kim. Do you know where is Young Master Kim?" Chanyeol asks Seohyun who is talking to her guests.

"you're the Baixian's driver right?"

"yes, Madam Kim."

"okay...he is at the tree house," Seohyun speaks while pointing her finger at the tree house. "can you see it? That is the tree house."

Chanyeol looks at the pointed object. The tree house is not too big and red in colour.

"i asked him to eat the grilled oyster mushroom while waiting for me."

Chanyeol's eyes widen when he hears Seohyun's words.

"Madam Kim gave him oyster?" Chanyeol gets shocked. Seohyun nods. "Madam Kim, oh my god! BAEKHYUN HAS ALLERGY TO OYSTER!" chanyeol unconsciously yells. He forgets who is he yelling to but he does not care. He only care with Baekhyun's safety.

Chanyeol runs to the tree house to save Baekhyun. Meanwhile, Seohyun startles in her place. She gets two surprises tonight. First, she does not know that Baekhyun has an allergy to oyster. Second, the driver knows her son's real name. But how? Is the driver...Park Chanyeol? She questions herself. however, it's not the right time to find to argue who is the driver. Baekhyun is in danger!

Baekhyun is lying unconsciously on the ground when Chanyeol arrives at the tree house.

"Baekhyun had eaten the oyster." Chanyeol sees the oyster's shell in Baekhyun's grip.

"call the ambulance!" Chanyeol instructs once Seohyun enters the tree house. Seohyun quickly dials the ambulance.

Chanyeol searches EpiPen in Baekhyun's pocket but he does not find any. "Baekhyun,how can you forget about your allergy to oyster?" Chanyeol is frustrated when he cannot find the EpiPen. Chanyeol begins CPR when there are no signs of breathing, coughing or movements.

"baekhyun, please wake up! Don't do this to me!" Chanyeol cries inside his heart while doing the CPR. He cannot lose Baekhyun!

Almost 10 minutes have passed but Baekhyun shows no sign of living. Chanyeol is not tired doing CPR on his beloved one. He only wants to bring Baekhyun back to life. Seohyun is already weeping. it is her fault! What kind of mother she is? She knows nothing about her son's allergy.

"C-Chanyeol...," Baekhyun mutters.

Chanyeol stops doing CPR when he hears the soft and faint Baekhyun's voice.

"B-Baek? Baekhyun! Oh god, thanks!" Tears streaming down Chanyeol's face. Chanyeol cannot hide his content when Baekhyun is brething again. "don't leave me, Baek! I need you," Chanyeol hugs Baekhyun, reluctant to let him go.

"C-Chanyeol...S-Saranghae..." Baekhyun mutters before he closes his eyes. Chanyeol thinks baekhyun is dead. He hurriedly checks Baekhyun's pulse and breathing. He is relieved by knowing that Baekhyun is still breathing. Only his pulse is weak. Then, the ambulance comes and brings Baekhyun to hospital.

Baekhyun is sleeping in the VIP ward. Chanyeol does not enter the room. He waits at the outside. Baekhyun had anaphylaxis just now. Gladly, his condition is better now.

"don't you ever think to be with Baixian," Seohyun warns when she sees Chanyeol in front of the VIP ward. "he's going to marry Kris. His future is secured with Kris."Seohyun could not recognize Chanyeol during their first meeting in her party. Chanyeol looks different with his moustache, beards and long hair. Seohyun guesses this man has became unorganized when Baekhyun left him 6 years ago. Well, she was the person who separated this couple 6 years ago.

"i'm not taking him anywhere. I just want to spend my time before he becomes someone's husband," Chanyeol replies while closing his eyes. He is sleepy but he cannot stop worrying about Baekhyun.

"good if you know your place,Park Chanyeol," seohyun sneers before she enters the ward and shuts the door loudly.

Baekhyun is alone in his VIP room. His mother has gone home because she needs to handle her company. He does not have appetite to eat his breakfast.

"Chanyeol. Who are you?" Baekhyun questions himself. Baekhyun keeps thinking about this one particular name since he awoke. Chanyeol. "Last night, Loey did CPR on me. Our lips touched when he gave me rescue breaths. But why his lips tasted familiar to me? Have I ever kissed him before?" baekhyun wonders. "when our lips met, suddenly an image of a guy came to my mind. Another images followed afterwards. In one of the images, I saw a couple was kissing but their faces blurred. In the image, the shorter person wanted to say something before the taller person pushed the shorter person away. Then,the taller person ran away. The shorter person tried to say "Chanyeol, saranghae." Jeez, who is the tall and short people anyway?" Baekhyun groans.

"why did chanyeol call him Baekhyun last night? Who is Baekhyun?" Baekhyun his chin. He racks his mind to remember Baekhyun's face. He seems to know Baekhyun but he cannot remember Baekhyun's face.

Baekhyun discharges from the hospital this evening. He calls his driver to pick him up.

"i'm sorry," Chanyeol apologizes to Baekhyun through the rear view mirror. "you sulked with mem last night and opted to eat in the tree house. Nobody was there to save you before I came inside."

"i will forgive you but with one condition."

Chanyeol chuckles. Baekhyun is really cute. "yeah, spill it up."

"i want you to shave and cut your hair. I'm confident that you are more handsome without them," Baekhyun demands.

"what? But-"

"just do or I will get mad at you for the rest of my life!" baekhyun threats.

"your command is my wish,your highness."

The next day, Baekhyun waits for Chanyeol in front of his mansion. Today, he plans to go to Namdameun Market with Chanyeol since Kris and Seohyun busy with their works. He gives all of his tasks regarding the wedding preparation to his assistant,Yeri. He promises to Yeri that he will take over the tasks in the evening. After going to the traditional market, Baekhyun plans to spens his time with Hyuk at a park.

Finally, his driver arrives at the mansion front yard. Chanyeol opens the door of the back seat for Baekhyun. But Baekhyun does not budge from his place. His jaw hangs open in awe when he sees Chanyeol's face.

"are you,Loey? I don't know you're very handsome!" baekhyun compliments.

"i know," Chanyeol winks and Baekhyun blushes.

Baekhyun walks towards Chanyeol and pushes that man into the backseat. "Baixian, what are you doing?" Chanyel protests.

"i want to drive the car. You can sit at the back," Baekhyun orders.

"no way! I'm your driver and I'll drive the car! In fact, do you know the way to the market?"

"you can tell me while I'm driving," Baekhyun replies stubbornly. Baekhyun scurries to the driver seat and is ready to go. He sees Chanyeol's face through the rear view mirror.

Out of blue, many images play inside his mind like a roll film. He saw a man closed the backseat door before he went to driver seat. Before the man began to drive the car, he checked the person at the backseat through the rear view mirror.

"auch!" Baekhyun shouts in pain. More images invade his mind and Baekhyun cannot bear to see all of them. There are too many.

"Baixian!" Chanyeol is alarmed. He hops out from the back seat and removes Baekhyun from the driver seat. When Chanyeol carries Baekhyun into the mansion, Chanyeol hears a word "Master Park" from Baekhyun before he faints.