PART 27

Sequel Fizzle Out : Love Me Harder

Seohyun is organizing a birthday party for Baekhyun in her mansion. Baekhyun salutes with his Mama. Although she is busy preparing his wedding, she still has time to handle his birthday party. As an opening for this party, the performer will play piano. Baekhyun really loves piano! To audience's surprise, the performer is a handsome primary school boy. There is no mistake when the little boy play the song "kokobop". he has practised harder. He receives a a big applause for his amazing performance. The next performer is already at the stage but Baekhyun is more interested to disturb that little boy. He is sitting alone at the chair. Baekhyun approaches him.

"hey, you don't want to try the foods here?" Baekhyun asks friendly. The kid shakes his head. Baekhyun takes a slice of cheese cake and offers to feed him.

"say ahhhhh," he mimics while holding a spoonful of the cake. As if hypnotized, the kid opens his mouth to eat taste the cake.

"wow! Delicious!" the boy praises and Baekhyun grins seeing that boy's face. "do you want more?"

The kid nods his head several times. Finally, Baekhyun feeds him until he finishes eating it. Suddenly, a flash of memory comes across his mind. He can see himself was feeding a baby. The baby had a pair of round hazel eyes and sticking out ears. As if coincidence, the boy in front of him is having the same feature like the baby in his mind. Round hazel eyes and sticking out ears.

"i forgot to ask. What is your name?

"hyuk"

"what?"

"Park Hyuk"

Suddenly, Baekhyun feels pain in his head. The pain is throbbing, Baekhyun drops the glass plate onthe floor.

"auch,it's hurt!" Baekhyun groans while holding his head. many images enter his mind like a roll films. He can listen the person in the image speaks. The voice is familiar. apparently, the voice is his. He sees himself was talking to a baby. He called the baby, Park Hyuk.

the sound of the shattering glass on the floor and Baekhyun's moans drag the guests' attention. Baekhyun is already faint when all the guests surround him. Kris jostles the crowd to reach Baekhyun. Seohyun follows after him. He carries Baekhyun in bridal style and brings him to his room. Kris can hear Baekhyun's soft mutter, "young master Hyuk."

When kris and Baekhyun are no longer in Seohyun's sight, she quickly stares at the young boy who accompanied baekhyun earlier.

"hey you! what you've done to my son?"

Hyuk who is lowering his head, nervously brings his head up to look at Madam Kim. The boy shakes his head in fear. He is being honest. He has not done anything harm to Baekhyun.

"Pretty Ahjussi asked my name and I answered him. Then, he got headache," Hyuk tells.

Seohyun is still glaring at the innocent kid. "don't lie to me! Do you think I can be fooled easily?" Seohyun intimidates him. Before she acts further, a man comes and saves Hyuk from the old witch.

"he's just a kid,Madam Kim. don't blame him. He knows nothing," the man reminds her. The man is one of the performers for tonight party. "we've done our performances. So, we'll take our leave," the man excuses with an annoyed expression. He carries the sobbing Hyuk while rubbing his back to console the kid.

"what kind of old woman! Does she need to behave like that to a kid?" the man mumbles.

The gossip about Seohyun scolded an innocent kid has spread among the party guests. When Baekhyun wakes up, he receive a lot missed calls and messages. Mostly from Kris, from his former classmates of flight attendent school and his former colleague of the USA airline, Mark Lee. Baekhyun gets confused when reading the Mark's recent message.

From: Mark

I heard from Lucas, you fainted when talking to a kid. I thought you don't like kids. Or do you actually have pedophobia, dude? But I pity that kid. Your mom scolded him at the public. Reply this message once you read this okay? You're making me worried.

Baekhyun plans to reply the message later. He rushes to the bathroom to clean himself. Now he remembers how he ended up on the bed! Baekhyun needs to meet that boy. He has the strong urge to get closer with Park Hyuk. Why that name does not sound strange to him?

After begging and making many aegyeos to his butler, Mr Ahn finally fulfill Baekhyun's request to search for Hyuk's home and school addresses. Baekhyun has arrived at the primary school, the place where Hyuk studies. He parks his car at the roadside. Besides the urge to get closer with Hyuk, baekhyun feels guilty towards the kid. It is unbelievable that his mother treat Hyuk badly last night. Based on the information received from Mr Ahn, hyuk should be resting at home today. Hyuk has the day off school today but his classmates decide to use this day clean and decorate the classroom. The pupils will be cleaning and decorating the class with theis teacher's help for 4 hours only. Baekhyun hops out of his car and waits for Hyuk at the gate.

When Baekhyun sees a familiar chubby boy with round eyes and sticking out ears, he quickly shouts his name. "Hyuk, come here!" Baekhyun calls the kid.

The kid is talking with his friend when he hears someone is calling him. When he turns his gaze to source of voice, his face brightens up. "pretty Ahjussi!" Hyuk waves his hand at baekhyun. "see you later," Hyuk greets his friend before he runs towards Baekhyun. "have you recovered, Pretty Ahjussi? Mianhe...you got sick because of me," Hyuk upsets, thinking that he has harm this pretty person in front of him.

"you did nothing wrong, Hyuk! I am so sorry. It wasn't your fault. Just forget what the old woman said last night, okay?" Baekhyun consoles the kid while ruffling his hair. "look, what I've got for you," Baekhyun reveals a cotton candy behind his back.

"for me?"

Baekhyun nods.

"but daddy told me to not receive anything from strangers." Hyuk pouts because he really wants to eat the cotton candy.

"if that so, let's wait for your daddy and ask for his permission before eating okay?" Baekhyun suggests. Chanyeol and Hyuk wait for Hyuk's daddy at the bus stop nearby. Less in 10 minutes, Hyuk's daddy arrives.

"Daddy!" Hyuk screams while approaching his father to hug him.

"hey,Champion," Hyuk's father reply.

That deep and husky voice. Baekhyun used to hear that voice but where?

"Hey, Champion."

The nickname is also familiar to Baekhyun. Who gave the nickname and who was the nickname's owner?

Baekhyun suddenly feeling dizzy and lightheaded. Hyuk is busy telling story to his father. The father and son do not notice Baekhyun who is kneading his scalp.

"pretty Ahjussi!" Hyuk screams when Baekhyun faints at the bench.

Baekhyun awakes in an unfamiliar room. Where is he now? Is he being kidnapped? But he is not being tied with any ropes.

"oh, Pretty Ahjussi has awoken!" Hyuk enters the room while carrying a tray. There are a bowl porridge, a glass of plain water and painkiller.

Baekhyun is relief that he is not being kidnapped or ually assaulted. "where am I?" Baekhyun asks while eating the porridge.

"you're in my and dadddy's room! You fainted at the bus stop and Daddy did not know your home address. So, he brought you here," Hyuk explains.

" do you mind to play with me after this?" Hyuk requests.

Baekhyun frowns, his chin as if he is thinking hard. Hyuk assumes that Baekhyun will turn down his offer. Although it is Sunday and his daddy does not go to work, nobody wants to play with him. His daddy spends the day to handle his Bonsai Business. Hyuk does not want to disturb his hyung who is staying across his room. His hyung is busy doing his thesis. Hyuk feels upsets as he does not getting any replies from Baekhyun.

"listen, Hyuk." Baekhyun moves the tray from his lap on to the bedside table. "I...of course want to play with you!" Baekhyun shouts while tickling Hyuk on the bed.

Hyuk and Baekhyun are building a lego city when someone steps out from the second room of this flat.

"oh, we have a guest!" the man sees a person who is sitting back facing him. The man smiles sheepishly because he has not taken bath yet. He hopes the guest will not smell his stinky body.

"Pretty Ahjussi, this is Jinsung Hyung. Jinsung Hyung, this is pretty ahjussi," Hyuk introduces the two adults.

Baekhyun turns his head to look at Jinsung.

"Baixian?"

"Jinsung?"

Both of them ask at the same time. Then, they laugh. Hyuk does not understand what are these two adults laughing at. Jinsung was the pianist that performed during Baekhyun's birthday party. Baekhyun met Jinsung during his birthday party rehearsal. They got along together and Baekhyun told Jinsung to call him by his name.

"you brought Hyuk to do piano performance at my party?"

"yes, Baixian. This kid is really talented. By the way, he had performed so many times in previous parties. He has a lot of fans too. His Daddy does not mind if me take Hyuk to do performance as long as it does not disturb Hyuk's academic schedules," Jinsung explains."

"i'm sorry on behalf of my mom. She went overboard last night," Baekhyun apologizes.

"you're lucky that Hyuk is a forgiving person like his hyung. Isn't right,Hyuk?" Jinsung and hyuk do high fives.

"have you eaten the cotton candy, hyuk?" Baekhyun changes the topic.

"uhm! Daddy allowed me to eat the cotton candy.It was really delicious! Buy me more!" Hyuk cheers.

"no, you can't eat sweet too much. It's not good for your teeth," Baekhyun pinches Hyuk's chubby cheeks. "where is your daddy? I want to thank him for bringing me here."

A click sound is heard. Someone has unlocked the door and enters the flat.

"daddy comes home!" Hyuk shouts excitedly and runs towards his daddy as always. He hugs his daddy's long legs.

It is like a deja vu. Baekhyun has seen this view anywhere.

Noticing his father's presence, the baby cruises towards his father and hugs his legs.

The piece of the flashback comes to his mind. Baekhyun cannot remember the father's face. His face is blurry.

Baekhyun decides to stop thinking about the mysterious father inside the piece of his flashback. He gets up and introduces himself in front of Hyuk's daddy.

"hi, hyuk's daddy. My name is Baixian. Nice to meet you. Thanks for helping me." Baekhyun gives his best smile.

However, Chanyeol does not looking at Baekhyun. He just replies a short "Hm."

Baekhyun thinks Hyuk's daddy is not pleased if he stays any longer in his flat. He did not even look at him when he introduced himself just now. Baekhyun is offended. He presses his lips tight.

"alright, I think I need to go home now. My mom and my fiance are waiting for me," Baekhyun excuses.

"you have a fiance?" Chanyeol lifts his head at the mention of 'Baekhyun's fiance'. he asks with his baritone voice.

"yeah...his name is Kris. Do you know him?"

"you better get home now. I can give you a ride to the school where you park your car." Instead of answering Baekhyun's question, Chanyeol encourages him to go home.

Baekhyun cannot sleep well that night. After the meeting with hyuk's daddy, baekhyun confirms that he seems to know that man. Hyuk's daddy is a handsome man even though he has moustache and beards. He also have a dark, straight and shouldered-level hair. He seems to be unorganized and his gaze screams sadness. Baekhyun feels like he has known Hyuk's daddy for a long time. Hyuk's daddy, who are you to me?

For the whole 2 weeks, Baekhyun is busy with his wedding preparations. Baekhyun wants to claim his mother's promise that he will not be burdened with the wedding preparations. Baekhyun has not yet visiting the whole Seoul. Kris plans that Baekhyun and him will be living in China when they get married. It is because Kris need to handle his company's branch there.

"kris...I'm bored! I want to hang out in Seoul but I'm busy with our wedding preparation!" Baekhyun complains.

"of course, you'll be busy, dear. We're getting married in two weeks, remember?"

"that's why. Before I tie the knot with you, I want to spend my time as an unmarried person!"

"i'll hire an assistant to help you, okay? So that you'll have time for yourself,"

"yes! This is all your idea. Mama can't get mad at me. Thank you!Tell Mama to not give all the works to me, okay?"

"yes, dear. I love you,"

"thanks Kris. See you later," Baekhyun ends the call. Is Baekhyun making the right decision to marry Kris? He cannot even say "I love you too" to Kris.

"Mr Ahn, can you find a driver for me?" Baekhyun requests once he bumps into his butler.

"sure, Master Kim Baixian. What are the requirements needed?"

"firstly, the person should have driving license." baekhyun laughs at his own words. Of course a driver should have a driving license! "next, the person should know any interesting places in Seoul."