PART 18

Sequel Fizzle Out : Love Me Harder

A man is busy kissing his y woman when a loud sound of door being slammed open interrupts their heated sessions.

" forgive me, sajang-nim. I've tried to stop this man but he insists to see you," the secretary informs frighteningly.

The CEO looks at the nuisance that dare to disturb his heated moment with his . He smirks when their eyes meet. He has been anticipating for this doe-eyed man presence for all this time.

"let him here. You can go," the CEO shoos away the and the employer from his office room. The woman glares at the doe-eyed man before leaving the room.

"stupid " she hissed but the man does not care. He is really a after all, even worse than her.

"you've come earlier than I expected,Honey. Miss me already?" the CEO sits on his table, his eyes never leave the petite man in front of him.

The CEO opens his arms, asking for a hug when the petite man comes nearer.

"you er!" A magazine has being thrown onto the CEO's face.

Fortunately, the CEO is not offended by the rude behaviour. Looking at the magazine, he instantly knows the root of their argument. Instead, he caresses the petite man's cheeks that he fond so much.

"don't touch me!" the petite man snaps the CEO's hand, backing away to create a distance between them.

The CEO grits his teeth as he cannot let out his anger to his beloved toy.

"you lied to me! It should be me to feature on the cover of Ello Magazine this month. Not Seulgi!"

"well, Seulgi is more attractive than you recently." the CEO walks closer to his toy and whispers to his ear. "And she satisfies me better than you in bed."

"you bastard!"

"both of us are bastard, Kyungsoo. But at least, I'm not cheating behind my fiance like someone we know," the CEO chuckles. " there are many other famous Magazine Publishing Companies want to collaborate with this company.I can offer the jobs to you but you know the rule."

Of course Kyungsoo knows the rule. Sleep with him. In order to survive in modelling career, Kyungsoo sacrifices many things to achieve at this level. Having affair with the CEO is his wisest decision to be a top one model in the country and to be known internationally. Kyungsoo has become the star in most of the company's big projects because of the CEO.

However, Kyungsoo avoided ual with the CEO for the past 2 months. They kissed and dated each other but Kyungsoo refused to have . This had enrage the CEO. Seulgi came in the right moment, offering her body to the CEO as long as she could feature the cover of Ello Magazine for this month issue. The CEO thought that it was not bad to play with a new toy right? Furthermore, Kyungsoo should get his lessons for ignoring his need all this time.

"do you want to accept my offer?"

"Never! I don't want to be your bed partner anymore! You're a maniac!" Kyungsoo spats. The main reason Kyungsoo to stop their affair is his employer loves . Kyungsoo cannot bear with his employer's crazy fantasy and choose to stop.

"Seulgi is your potential rival. All people in this company know that she really hates you and tries to ruin your career. Remember,it's me who have turned you into a popular supermodel. The achievements and success that you gain are because of me. I can make Seulgi as my new powerful supermodel and put an end to your modelling career in a blink on en eye," the CEO intimidates.

"i leave. I don't want to work with you." Kyungsoo heads to the door but the CEO is fast to hold him back by gripping Kyungsoo's arm.

"You can't do that, we have contract!"

"i don't care. You can sue me for terminating the contract. I can pay," Kyungsoo says coldly before yanks his arm away from the CEO's touch.

The CEO shouts and fists his table to let out his frustration.

"i would never let you go, Kyungsoo"

Since their trip to the Seoul Land theme park, Chanyeol and Baekhyun become close than before. It has been more than 5 months for Chanyeol and Kyungsoo not seeing each other. Kyungsoo is doing his modelling job in London, that's what Chanyeol thinks from Kyungsoo's recent update in the instagram. Without his fiance around, Chanyeol spend most of his time with Hyuk and the nanny, Betty.

Now, Chanyeol always comes home early and takes day off during weekend. He starts to prioritize Hyuk than his work. Baekhyun is impressed with the latter's change.in order to have an effective quality time with his little one. Eurwangni Beach is a good place to have a picnic. While Baekhyun is busy preparing foods on the mat, Chanyeol carries Hyuk along the seashore for a stroll. Hyuk looks really cute in a rash guard with shark theme. Then, Chanyeol stand behind his child, placing his hands around his upper arms, and pulls him up to a standing position. He assists his son to walk, letting the seawater to soak his and Hyuk's barefoot.

Later Baekhyun joins chanyeol and Hyuk at the seashore. Seeing Chanyeol and Hyuk are barefoot, he also removes slippers to feel the seawater touches his feet. When Chanyeol thinks Hyuk is tired with his walking practice, Chanyeol puts him on the sand. Since Hyuk is approaching 9 months old, he is able to sit independently now. Being a protective daddy, Chanyeol sits behind Hyuk, fearing if his son will fall backward from sitting position. Chanyeol's eyes never leave the baby's movements. When Hyuk tries to eat sand, chanyeol quickly slaps his hands away from his mouth. But the baby does not give up. he grabs the sand around him and tries to put into his mouth but Chanyeol manages to stop him. Hyuk crawls forward to escape from Chanyeol to do his mission.

"yah, this kid!" Chanyeol catches the baby before he crawls further from him.

"Here,Hyuk." baekhyun squats in front of teh baby while holding a sand bucket beach toy set. "let's play together!" Baekhyun cheers. Hyuk babbles eagerly while raising his arms in the air as if he agrees with Baekhyun although he does not understand what his nanny has said just now. Hyuk becomes excited by seeing the excitement emits from Baekhyun.

Chanyeol helps Hyuk to build a sandcastle although Hyuk would destroy the sandcastle in the end. Chanyeol entertains every single Hyuk's antic and Baekhyun loves to see this side of his ex husband. Chanyeol's fatherly side. Baekhyun wonders, if Chanyeol knows about Cho, will he treat him the same way he treats Hyuk? Full with love and care?

"don't stare at me like that otherwise you will fall for me," the taller mocks.

"i'm always in love with you," Baekhyun mutters softly. Of course the taller cannot hear it. the sound produced by the sea when it hits the shores louder than his voices.

"don't worry, I won't steal you from Mr Do," Baekhyun replies with a smile.

"he is in London right now. He never contacts me nor Hyuk. It seems he does not care with us anymore," Chanyeol confesses sorrowfully.

Since Baekhyun and Chanyeol are getting close, it also means Chanyeol becomes open to the smaller. They are not only talking about Hyuk's development now. They would share their problems and seek for each others' opinion. Chanyeol always talks about Kyungsoo, their relationship, their future dream and even his work's problems. Baekhyun is hurt seeing the taller is still thinking about Kyungsoo. Chanyeol's love for him never dies despite Kyungsoo's disregard towards him and Hyuk. Baekhyun gets jealous.

Both of them do not utter any word after that. They seem to be in a deep thought. Baekhyun hates the gloomy expression on Chanyeol's face at the mention of Kyungsoo. Baekhyun collects the seawater using a sand bucket and pour it onto Chanyeol who is still daydreaming.

"Yah, betty! What are you doing!" Chanyeol groans. His hair and his torso are soaking wet. So, not only Hyuk does have sand bucket beach set. Baekhyun also has one but with larger size.

"you can't come to beach without getting wet, Master Park," Baekhyun teases Chanyeol.

Chanyeol smirks and quickly trails after Baekhyun who is heading towards the sea. Hyuk just stares at the two adults who are playing chase and catch game. Thanks to his long legs, Chanyeol manages to catch Baekhyun him and brings both of their bodies into the sea. All of their bodies are soggy from the seawater. Their fight does not stop there as Baekhyun splashing the water into Chanyeol's face. The salt water gets into Chanyeol's eyes. Chanyeol shouts due to the stinging sensation in his eyes. Instead of feeling guilty,Baekhyun sticks his tongue out and says 'serve your right' to him. Chanyeol embraces the smaller and rolls his body with Baekhyun in his hold deeper into the sea until their bodies have been submerged.

Baekhyun wriggles to break free from Chanyeol's embrace and raises his body from the water to get oxygen. Baekhyun coughs after swallowing too much salt water.

"oh my God! My eyes sting, Master Park! I can also taste this salty water in my throat. My nose gets clogged by the water, I can't breathe!" Baekhyun groans.

Chanyeol is not ashamed for the latter's condition. In fact, he is amused with Baekhyun's appearance.His eyes are teary and red meanwhile his lips is still pouting.

"so cute" Chanyeol murmurs.

Hyuk who has been ignored by the two adults, he leaves the sand castle and crawls towards his daddy and his nanny. Baekhyun is nearly having heart attack when he notices the baby is approaching the ocean.

"Hyuk, stop there! Don't come here!" Baekhyun crosses the ocean and picks Hyuk from the ground. "sorry baby for ignoring you," Baekhyun tries to console the toddlers as the toddler keeps squirming in his hold. "he does not want me to carry him. I think he wants to play in the sea," Baekhyun concludes.

"okay, let's go to shallow area!" Chanyeol instructs while carrying his son. Chanyeol sits behind Hyuk while holding him while Baekhyun is at beside them. They are at the shallow part of the ocean, only their lower part of body have been submerged. Hyuk is happily tapping on the water surface and splashing it.he giggles when the small waves hit him. After 30 minutes, they walks out of the sea because Hyuk will get hypothermia if he stays any longer.

They change into warm and dry clothes at a restroom nearby. Then, they fill their stomachs with the dishes from mansion. After they are sated, Chanyeol starts to play with Hyuk. Meanwhile, Baekhyun tidies up the foods and utensils to provide more space for Hyuk to play. When the baby gets tired, he falls asleep in his father's hug.

"let's take a nap," Chanyeol grabs Baekhyun's hand and asks him to lie next to him. Baekhyun does not reject the offer because the sea breeze, wind and the humid atmosphere are making him drowsy. They look like a real family.Chanyeol and Baekhyun is lying while facing each other with Hyuk is sleeping soundly between them.