PART 11

Sequel Fizzle Out : Love Me Harder

"this is your room," Mrs Lee invites Baekhyun to enter the small room. Young Master fell asleep in Baekhyun's arm so they put him in the nursery room just now. "what do you think?" Mrs Lee asks rhetorically while roaming each corner of the room.

There are other maids' rooms across Baekhyun's room. the room contains a small bed, neatly made, two straight-backed chairs, a bureau-without any mirror and a cupboard. Opposite the bed is large window with white curtains and light blue screens. There is no pictures on the wall.

" the toilet is located at the end of the aisle. you need to share the toilet with other maids. As you know, all the employers of this mansion are provided with breakfast, lunch and dinner meals. You can join us during eating time. here is the official uniform," Mrs Lee hands the French maid outfit to Baekhyun. "I'll wait for you at the outside," Mrs Lee excuses herself and shuts the door. she stays at the outside of the room, waiting for Baekhyun.

After changing into the new uniform, Baekhyun timidly steps out of his room. once again, Mrs Lee stares in disbelief when seeing Baekhyun's cuteness. He wears a black dress with white trim, with a above knee length skirt. A lacy white half-apron hanging around his waist. A ruffled headpiece decorates his curly wigs. He wears white long stockings complete with a pair of black kitten heels shoes.

"You are really cute!" Mrs Lee compliments. His cheeks turn into deep shade of red over the compliment.

"you are exaggerating, Mrs Lee" Baekhyun shyly denies.

"whatever, Cutie! Let's meet the other maids," Mrs Lee drags him into a dining room. the dining room is a place for all workers of the mansion to eat. Since it is already lunch time for the maids, they have gathered in the room.

"Attention, everyone!" Mrs Lee claps her hands to catch their attentions. the sound of chattering and laughing suddenly died down. They avert their focus to the person beside Mrs Lee.

"this is our new nanny. Please treat her nicely," Mrs Lee enjoins sternly. All of the maids nod in unison.

"hi, everyone ! My name is Betty. I hope we can help each other," Baekhyun greets them with a wide smile. But all of them ignores him, prefer to eat their lunch.

"it's okay, Betty. you will get along with them later," Mrs Lee convinces him and assists him to take their meals.

During Baekhyun's first day of being a nanny, he experiences to bathe the infant. Before this, the former nannies used sponge bath to clean Young Master's head, hands and diaper area since the umbilial cord had not fall off. After the umbilial cord stump dries up, falls off and the area heals, they gives him a tub bath.

Firstly, Baekhyun uses his elbow to test the warmth of the water. Then, he puts the baby in the tub, holding him securely. Baekhyun supports Hyuk's head and torso with his arm, using the other hand to wash him. he applies a baby-safe soap to Hyuk. Hyuk's hair seems dirty so Baekhyun gives him a quick wash. He gently massages shampoo into the baby's scalp. When Baekhyun is done washing Hyuk, he removes Hyuk from the tub and hurriedly wraps him in a towel. He gently pats Hyuk dry and dresses him in a clean clothes.

"wow! You are so good in handling a baby! I don't teach you anything but you did your work perfectly!" Mrs Lee praises him. she only supervises Baekhyun because Baekhyun said he could do the task on his own.

Baekhyun mutters a soft "thank you" to Mrs Lee.

"I need to take care of something. Stay here, okay?" Mrs Lee rushes out of the nursery room, forgets to close the door.

Carrying Hyuk has become Baekhyun's habit now. Baekhyun rocks the baby while humming a song. Baekhyun is too deep in his world, he only sees himself and Hyuk. Hyuk snuggles closer to Baekhyun's chest and Baekhyun tighten his hold around the fragile baby. Suddenly, Hyuk Baekhyun's fake which is covered with the maid outfit. A slurping sound is heard. Hyuk whines because there is no milk comes out from the area.

"oh, you are hungry!" Baekhyun understands with Hyuk's behaviour. an idea clicks inside his brain. Instead of preparing formulae milk for Hyuk, he chooses to feed the infant. Besides, he despises to use pump since Cho is not feeding on him anymore. But now, someone is needing his milk so he can throw the pump away. Baekhyun s his buttons front dress. His fake s are bare without anything hiding them. then, he removes his fake s to reveal his real swollen chest despite not big as a woman's chest. Hyuk latches on his , hungrily. Baekhyun's eyes wet with tears.

"Cho...Cho...Mommy miss you..." Baekhyun mumbles and kiss Hyuk's forehead. He conveys his feeling to Cho through Hyuk. seeing Hyuk drawing in his milk, Hyuk reminds Baekhyun of Cho. the way Hyuk his while both of his hands gripping on Baekhyun's bare skin. The way Hyuk blinks his eyes sleepily and keep . Hyuk and Cho share the same traits while feeding. Maybe, all babies have the same personality. Baekhyun is so engrossed in nursing Hyuk that he does not notice a person at the door step. Surely, the person is not Mrs Lee.

There is a deep frown on the person's face and his hair is a mess. He is standing there with this blazer off and tie messed up. His eyes tired but his pupils dilate after seeing the unexpected view in front of him. his jaw is hung open and he unable to divert his attention from the nursing female inside the nursery room.

Baekhyun starts to get uneasy as he feels someone is watching him. Baekhyun lifts his head from admiring the baby and looks around the room. his gaze stops at one particular man on the doorway. Baekhyun and the man stay silent while staring at each other for a few seconds before both of them freak out.

"yah, ert!" Baekhyun shouts. Baekhyun is a short sighted person. A person with normal vision can see at 150 feet that person with myopia needs to be at 20 feet before he can see that same object. Baekhyun loses his spectacles somewhere so he does not wear them today. that is why he is unable to see the man at the doorway clearly. Although the ert's image is blurry in Baekhyun's sight, Baekhyun can feel the ert's gaze on his torso. Baekhyun involuntary throws a medium size rilakkuma plush toy to the ert man's face. Baekhyun turns his body to hide his bare chest from the man.

Chanyeol awakes from his reverie after getting hit by the plush toy. He covers his sight with his hand rapidly and gets out of the room hastily, not forget to shut the door. a thud of the door closing is heard. Baekhyun puts Hyuk into the crib. he quickly wears his fake s and buttons up his upper part of the gown. then, Baekhyun checks on the baby, noting that the baby has fallen asleep. After giving a peck to Hyuk, baekhyun exits the room to meet the ert man.

Baekhyun intends to curse and insult the ert man for barging into the room and seeing Baekhyun's private part. However, Baekhyun's mind turns blank when the ert man rotates his body to confront Baekhyun.

"no way! No way!" Baekhyun shakes his head and moves backward until his back hits the wall.

Chanyeol frowns over the female's weird behaviour. Chanyeol is an Adonis among the other men who each pale in comparison. Chanyeol has tousle black hair which is thick and lustrous. His eyes are a mesmerising deep ocean blue, flecks of silvery light performed ballets throughout. His lips are pale and thin, perfect lips ripe for the kissing. His nose slender and rounded. A prominent jaw curves gracefully around and the strength of his neck is showed in the twinning cords of muscle that shaped his entire body like strong arms, bold thighs and calves, a firm chest and abdomen and his abnormal height. the complexion of his skin going well with his ocean-like eyes.

One look and both women and men are swooned at the sight of him regardless their ual preferences. One word passed from his lips has even the straightest of men flushing shades of red. Now, why on earth the nanny in front of him creates a distance between them. chanyeol senses that the new nanny wants to stay away from him. but why? Normally woman and man will praise and worship his perfect appearance and influent. However, this new nanny obviously shows her disliking to him. both Chanyeol and Baekhyun are grounded at their places. They stand quite far from each other.

"Park Chanyeol...what are you doing here?" Baekhyun asks sternly, throwing a sharp glare at him.

Chanyeol crosses his hands over his chest and smirks. The new nanny has the audacity to show disrespectful to Chanyeol. "I see, you already know my name. And you ask what I'm doing here? This is my mansion so I can be here wherever I like. I am your employer and drop that rude manners if you want to work longer here," Chanyeol intimidates him with his deep and baritone voice. The voice that Baekhyun miss dearly.

Baekhyun's gaze turns soft and all colours drain out of his face because after hearing the statement from Chanyeol. He is on the verge on crying but he manages to prevent his tears from flowing down.

Avoiding Park Chanyeol was Baekhyun's main reason to return to his hometown, Buncheon. Their divorced affected Baekhyun emotionally. The images of chanyeol and kyungsoo kissing and making love kept replaying in Baekhyun's mind. Baekhyun wanted to get rid of Chanyeol from his life, he intended to move on. But living in Chanyeol's penthouse got him nowhere in his move on plan. With a baby inside of his tummy, Baekhyun feared that Chanyeol would hate him more for carrying his child. To make it worse, Chanyeol might ask him to abort their baby. So, Baekhyun decided to go back to Buncheon. They would not bump into each other when they stay in different states. And Chanyeol would never know about their child's existence.

But now, see how fate is playing with him. Park Chanyeol is his employer and the baby that he loves, cares and gets attached to is his ex-husband's son! Baekhyun is taking care of Park Chanyeol and Kyungsoo's son meanwhile strangers are looking after his own son! Baekhyun never meet cho's adopted parents and he does not know whether they are taking a good care on Cho or not. He refuses to accept the fact that he is staying under the same roof with Chanyeol and Chanyeol's small happy family. how can Baekhyun not see this coming? Everytime Mrs Lee mentions 'Master Park', Baekhyun never thinks of Park Chanyeol because definitely Chanyeol is not the only person who has 'Park' as his surname.

"what is your name?" Chanyeol demands but Baekhyun seems not to hear it. "hey! I'm talking to you!" Chanyeol startles Bekhyun from his reverie.

"byun baek- I mean, be...betty, Ma...Master Park," Baekhyun stutters, he keeps his head low as he reluctant to see Chanyeol's orbs. Until now, Chanyeol has always been Baekhyun's weakness.

"good, that's what I want to hear," Chanyeol says haughtily. "who give you the permission to feed my son? Why don't you prepare formulae milk for him?" Chanyeol leans against the handrail. He is displeased with the nanny's boldness. Although it is her first day working here but she already doing anything without consulting Chanyeol who is her employer and this mansion's OWNER.

"I'm sorry for taking action without your consent, Master Park. Actually, I don't like when Hyuk-"

"he is Young Master to you! you are not allowed to call him by his name!" Chanyeol warns, emphasizing the massive gap between their hierarchies.

"please forgive me, Master Park. Actually, I don't like it when Young Master feeding formula milk. Since my body is producing milk, I opt to feed him. A paediatric recommends milk as the best nutrition for infants. milk is good for your baby in many ways such as it provides natural antibodies, it is easily digested than formula milk, it lowers the risk of sudden infant death syndrome in the first year of baby's life and it may raise a child's intelligence. Lastly, milk may even help your child in later years by reducing the risk of being overweight and of developing asthma, type 1 and type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol , Hodgkin's disease, leukemia and lymphoma," Bekhyun explains all the facts he memorized from an article entitled 'feeding vs Formula Feeding'.

"Woman talks a lot," Chanyeol mumbles but fortunately Baekhyun does not hear it.

Baekhyun is not a woman but he still a mother. That is why he acknowledges anything that bring benefits to the infants and what can harm them.

"but I barely know you let alone your background life. It is normal for me to doubt you and protest your action," Chanyeol defends. "you have a baby on your own right? otherwise, you would not have milk," Chanyeol inquires. However, Baekhyun mums and does not respond to the question. as always, Baekhyun's son is a sensitive topic to him.

"it's fine if you don't want to answer. I don't even care whether you have a child or not." Chanyeol shrugs his shoulder nonchalantly. Baekhyun's heart shatters in pieces when listening those words. Do Chanyeol know that the child he asked just now is actually his own flesh and blood? How can he easily say that he does not care if Baekhyun's child exist or not?

"Mrs Lee told me that you are single and not married. You are not even a divorcee, Betty-ssi. Let me be honest okay? I despise a like you who take the liberty of feeding my son with your dirty body," Chanyeol sneers, his accusation sends pain to Baekhyun.

"A ? You have taken me wrong, Master Park. I am not a and I conceived my child from a legal relationship," Baekhyun emphasises.

" you was feeding without locking the door. you intentionally let the door open so you could show your filthy body to everyone. Wasn't it a solid proof that you are a ? Honestly, I can't accept a to raise my son," Chanyeol spits venomously.

"Master Park, if I am really a , I should be spreading my legs for the men outside there instead of being here. just because I gave birth to a child without my husband by my side, it is not an evidence that I am a . However, even if I am truly a , I would never teach Young Master to follow me. Young Master is a pure soul and I never have any intention to taint him. you are an influential man, Master Park. Think wisely. Rather than accusing me for something I don't do, I think you should hire a private detective to know about my background and personal's life," Baekhyun suggests bravely.

Chanyeol is pissed with betty for challenging him. " just wait and see, immodest woman!" chanyeol's inner provokes. he ignores betty and enters the nursery room.