PART 23

Sequel Fizzle Out : Love Me Harder

"unnie, Master Park is calling you," Eunji informs right after Baekhyun exits from his room.

"where?" Baekhyun fists his right hand and holds it front of him. He sticks his index finger out and "pivot" the hand side to side a couple of times. Luckily, Eunji understands the sign language since she has a cousin who has hearing problem.

"in the dining room," Eunji replies. "see you later, unnie! I have to help Uncle Song to clean the pond," Eunji excuses before scurrying to the backyard. Baekhyun waves his hand at Eunji before locking the door.

Baekhyun walks slowly and nervously. He can predict what will happen next. Chanyeol is having breakfast Hyuk, Kyungsoo, Kim Kai and Grandma Park when Baekhyun arrives at the dining roo. Baekhyun anxiously approaches Chanyeol who is feeding Hyuk with oatmeal.

Baekhyun does sign language "good morning" to Park family and the guest since he is unable to talk. they just ignore Baekhyun and keep eating without replying to the gesture.

"take the envelope on the table. It is your salary for this month. I have included your compensation in it," Chanyeol says without looking at Baekhyun. Shoving spoon into Hyuk's mouth is more interesting from makin eye contact with Baekhyun.

"pardon me, Master Park. Isn't it too early for me to receive my salary? It's not end of month yet. And why are you giving me compensation?" Baekhyun widens his eyes in curiosity. He wants to ask all of the questions but he knows it is futile. No one can hear his questions. Does Chanyeol give him compensation for sleeping with him last night? Baekhyun fists his hands in anger if his speculation is right.

"you're fired." Chanyeol is still not looking at Baekhyun. Baekhyun is degraded by Chanyeol's rude behavior. This man f*ucked him last night and left him alone in the bed. And now, he simply fires Baekhyun without even looking at him! Is Baekhyun too ugly in Chanyeol's eyes? Can he at least show respect to Baekhyun?

"Chan, this is so out of blue!" Grandma Park frowns. "she has done a great job as a nanny all this time. Why are you suddenly firing her?" Grandma Park protests.

"yes,Yeol. It's not easy to find as good nanny as Betty," Kyungsoo disagrees with Chanyeol's decision. If the Byun kid get fired, who is going to take care of Hyuk? Kyungsoo is not pleased with kids and he is acting as a good mother to Hyuk in front of Chanyeol only.

"Master park! I'm begging you," Baekhyun kneels down,clasping his hand together. "don't fire,me." of course, nobody cannot hear what Baekhyun is talking about. His lips move but no sound comes out. Baekhyun loves his job as a nanny. He is wiling to kneel down in front of Chanyeol as long as the taller man changes his decision. He cannot imagine himself to separate from Hyuk. Hyuk is his source of happiness after Dasom gave his son for adoption. He feels like losing his child for the second time if he leave this mansion. Tears streaming down his face, hoping that Chanyeol will have pity on him.

Baekhyun touches Chanyeol's thigh to get his attention. Chanyeol is surprised with Baekhyun's audacity to touch him. Chanyeol directly moves from his seat.

"you're fired, Byun Baekhyun! Pack your things and get out from my house!" Chanyeol yells. Baekhyun shakes his head in disapproval. No! He does not want to leave Hyuk!

"By-Byun Ba-Baekhyun? What are you talking about,Park Chanyeol?" Grandma Park is shocked. Kyungsoo stays calm and begin to eat his breakfast. He gives up to persuade Chanyeol for not firing the Byun kid. Chanyeol is hardheaded and stubborn. If he wants something, he will make it happen! Chanyeol will not listen to him anyway.

Chanyeol snatches wig off Baekhyun's head to reveal his dark and short real hair. "he lied to us all this time!" Chanyeol growls.

Grandma Park faints in her seat because of the revelation. Kim Kai carries Grandma Parkin bridal style to her room at second level with Kyungsoo' help. Kim Kai is fortunate since he can use lift to reach Grandma Park's room.

"Mina!" Chanyeol notices the maid who just steps out from the kitchen island.

"yes, master Park," Mina bows her head.

"feed my son!" Chanyeol commands. He drags his long legs to the west wing of the mansion. Baekhyun can detect where is Chamyeol going to. Baekhyun's room is located at the west wing of this mansion. Baekhyun trails after Chanyeol.

Arriving at Baekhyun's room, Chanyeol takes the spare key from his pocket and opens the door. He takes Baekhyun's suitcase from below the bed and throws all of Baekhyun's clothes into the it. he also puts Baekhyun's toiletries and his unwashed clothes in a big tote bag. Baekhyun feels panic to see Chanyeol has already packed his things up once he enters his room. Not minding Baekhyun at the doorway, Chanyeol walks past him while carrying the suitcase and tote bag. Chanyeol is going to the main door and Baekhyun follows behind him. Chanyeol tosses Baekhyun's suitcase and tote bag on to the front yard. Baekhyun watches his belongings fall helplessly on the cement floor. Baekhyun kneels down and holds Chanyeol's legs tightly.

"let me stay," Baekhyun is looking at Chanyeol's eyes sadly.

Chanyeol holds Baekhyun's shoulders and brings the latter up before he cruelly shoves him out of his mansion. Baekhyun's head nearly hit the cement floor before a man comes and rescues him. Instead of falling onto the floor, Baekhyun safely lands on someone's body.

"Kris."

Chanyeol is really annoying, he allows Kyungsoo to go out to the mall if Kyungsoo brings Hyuk along. So,Kyungsoo puts Hyuk in the playground with his new nanny, Ga-young. Ga-young will accompany Hyuk in the playground while Kyungsooo will go shopping! Kyungsoo is too excited when buying all of his favourite brands until he does not realize that five hours has passed. Instead of going to the playground to pick up Hyuk, he directly goes home. He forgets about bringing Hyuk home with him.

Meanwhile, Ga-young is already sleeping in the playground. She neglects her job to take care of Hyuk. Suddenly, a man in a black hoodie carries Hyuk and brings out from the playground. When Ga-young wake up, she realizes that Hyuk is not with her. she finds him anywhere but to no avail. Ga-young dials Kyungsoo's number.

"Sir!"

"what is it, Ga-young? You don't have to shout. I'm not deaf yet,"

"Young Master Hyuk is missing!"

"what? How can? Where are you now?"

"have you forgotten, sir? i'm at the playground of Sunrise Mall. You put-"

Kyungsoo ends the call. He is dead. That is why he keeps feeling like he forgets something. Apparently, he left Hyuk and Ga-young at the mall! And the worst part is, Hyuk is missing!

Baekhyun has found a cheap flat for him to stay. He decides to find a job tomorrow because he wants to focus on cleaning his flat. Someone is calling Baekhyun when he is unpacking his suitcase. Baekhyun presses the 'Answer' button. Baekhyun waits for the person at the other side to speak .

"i know you are listening to me, Mr Byun." the person at the other side begins to speak. Then, the sound of a baby cries is heard.

Hyuk!

"do you hear that, Mr Byun? This cute little baby is crying." the person laughs. Baekhyun can still hear the faint crying sound.

Let him go,dumb*ss!

"if you want him, come here. I'll share the location.remember, don't call the police." the person ends the call.

Baekhyun cannot think straight. Only Hyuk matters to him right now. So, he stupidly follows the location that the person had shared. Then, he arrives at an old wooden house. This house is located not so deep in the recreational forest near Baekhyun's flat. Baekhyun can hear Hyuk's wail from the outside. He quickly enters the house and finds Hyuk is crying profusely on the old couch. He carries the baby inside his arm.

Chanyeol is glad that Kyungsoo's mother did not forget to pin the Angelsense GPS tracking device inside his pocket. So, Chanyeol will be able to track down his son's location. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo arrive at a recreational forest. Then, Chanyeol's bodyguards follow after. They wander into the forest to look for their son. They stumble upon a wooden house. Chanyeol runs into the house to check the inside.

"Baekhyun, what are you doing here?" Chanyeol's deep voice has startled Baekhyun. Despite this house is dark, Chanyeol can see Baekhyun's face due to the full moonlight.

"Chanyeol, have you found our son?" Kyungsoo enters the house and gets surprised to see Baekhyun too. "I know it! It's you who kidnap Hyuk, right?"

Baekhyun is fast to shake his head. He knows nothing about it. He was also dumbfounded to see hyuk was left alone in the wooden house. Chanyeol glares at Baekhyun sharply before he brings Hyuk and Kyungsoo into his car.

Is Chanyeol thinking that he kidnapped Hyuk?

Chanyeol has misunderstood Baekhyun and Baekhyun is confused on how to defend himself especially in this kind of condition.

------------------------

The next day, Baekhyun is being accused for kidnapping Hyuk. He is arrested and the polices bring him to the police station

"you lodged a police report on him?" Bora shouts.

"eomma, you don't have to shout!" Kyungsoo closes his ears in annoyance. "I'm sure the Byun kid is holding grudge on me. That's why kidnapped Hyuk! He should be imprisoned!"

"Kyungsoo,you need to cancel the police report that you made!" Bora demands.

"eomma, I cannot let a kidnapper like him-"

"he's not a kidnapper!"

"how do you know?"

"BECAUSE I SET UP THE SCENE! I PAID SOMEONE TO KIDNAP HYUK AT THE MALL AND PUT HIM AT THE WOODEN HOUSE NEAR BAEKHYUN'S FLAT. I TRICKED BAEKHYUN TO COME TO THE HOUSE AND MADE HIM TO LOOK LIKE A KIDNAPPER IN CHANYEOL'S EYES!" bora explains.

"you'd be better close the case before the polices reveal him innocent. I only want Chanyeol to hate Baekhyun. I want him to look at you as a good mother figure to your son, not Baekhyun! That was why I told you for not involving the police!" Bora compels.

"I-I-I can't do that. Otherwise, Chanyeol'll get suspicious with me."

Unbeknownst to Kyungsoo and Bora, Chanyeol is eavesdropping to their coversation. Chanyeol clenches his fist after knowing the truth.

Chanyeol contacts Tao to help Baekhyun after he is released from the custody. Baekhyun felt helpless, he had been provided with a duty solicitor at the statement for his interview but they had simply told him "not to worry" and that "the police will be in touch". He cannot stop worrying and he does not want to wait for the police to contact him. He wants to be more proactive about it.

Tao introduces himself to Baekhyun as Luhan's friend. We creates a story, saying that Luhan has told him about Baekhyun's problem and he is willing to help. Tao meets Baekhyun, he listens to him, and he decides upon a course of action to help clear his name. He provides the police with evidence of Baekhyun was not going to the Sunrise Mall when Hyuk was kidnapped. Han Ahjumma who isn Baekhyun's flat owner, she become Baekhyun's witness. She states that Baekhyun spent his time with him before he entered the flat. Even 10 minutes before Baekhyun left his flat to search for Hyuk, Han Ahjumma dropped by his flat to give rice cake. Furthermore, based on the cctv of the mall, the man in the hoodie is taller than Baekhyun.

The outcome of the case is recorded as No Further Action. Baekhyun is never charged with Kidnapping. He never has to go to court. But his record still shows that he was arrested for Kidnapping. It will still show up on any background check.Chanyeol try to get the arrest removed from his record.

-----------------

Chanyeol calls Luhan and  tells him to persuade Baekhyun to undergo the vocal cord paralysis treatment.He knows that these two adults are close to each other. it is strange to see a person like Park Chanyeol forces Baekhyun to do the operation.

" do they have any romantic relationship?" Luhan is curious. 

To shut Luhan's mouth and for Baekhyun's operation , Chanyeol gives a large amount of money to Luhan. in addition, Luhan is getting paid if he manages to persuade Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun does not want to do the treatment. But Luhan's words manage to make him ch ange his mind.

"you said to me that you want to sing Cho lullabies if he comes back to you. You'll not be able to talk to Cho or giving advice to him. Do you really want that things to happen? Are losing hope already?" luhan intimidates.

Baekhyun shakes his head. Baekhyun decides to do the treatment. For Cho's sake!

"but, I don't have money..." Baekhyun feels upset.

"it's okay! I'll cover your hospital bills." Luhan says confidently.

Baekhyun forces Luhan to tell him where he got the money. but, Luhan insists to keep the secret to himself. Meanwhile, Chanyeol believes that the reason he helps Baekhyun with the operation is because he feels guilty. Bora had framed Baekhyun and Kyungsoo nearly put Baekhyun in a jail! consider the vocal cord paralysis operation as a compensation from Chanyeol to Baekhyun! not because of Chanyeol starts to take care of Baekhyun.